Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I'm home!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I'm home!
    Posted: 08 Jun 2008 at 2:06am
zomg!!111 there's like 3 freakin pages to catsup on.
You guys were busy.

I made it home in one piece.  Got me a biker's tan and a new helmet.
The trip home was a bitch.  It was 90+ degrees at Lake George and my bike kept over heating on the highway every 50 miles.  It took FOREVER to get home.  It looks like I killed either my thermostat or my water pump.  On the upside, the trip was otherwise great.  I ate pretty much every hour.  I dropped almost $200 in two days shopping.  There thousands of bikes there.  I can post a pic if anyone is interested.  I am beat.  We logged about 500 miles.
was feeling nostalgic
Sponsored Links

NiteRaidah View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiteRaidah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2008 at 2:11am
Welcome back.  I hope you enjoy the return from the heat of Lake George to the heat of Rhode Island.

In fact, I just may make a thread to bitch about it right now.
I have 168 characters remaining.
shadow View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2008 at 4:34pm
The kids are in the inflatable pool, & I dug out the ac for the livingroom and moved my chair near it.  I promised myself to never complain about the heat because I bitch all winter.
was feeling nostalgic
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2008 at 4:44pm

Good to have you back, Shad.

Sorry 'Bike Week' went a bit 'sideways', for you - the short run from Saratoga Springs to Lake George is really a nice ride, when you get to enjoy it...sounds like you still had a good time. Did you see NY State Troopers on  I-87, about every mile or two, once you passed Albany? Used to pretty much be that way...they'll get you if you're speeding, but they were really GREAT with helping you if you have ANY trouble or breakdowns; don't know if it is still the same.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
LOL1955 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated to THIS forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOL1955 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2008 at 8:09pm
Glad you're back, sweetie; you were missed!  I would love to see a pic of your adventure.
Love endures all.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic