Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New McDonalds Ad "I love my mornings"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New McDonalds Ad "I love my mornings"
    Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 6:28am
Sorry but I can't find the video for it but I'm sure most of you have seen it. Some mousy little waif is peddling her little bicycle up hill to get to McDonalds for breakfast. Someone please do me a friggin' favor and teach this mousy little bitch how to say the word EGG! When she says AAYYGG McMuffin, it makes me want to sew her lips shut! When did someone go and change the E in egg to an ay??? Huh? Please tell me that. How can you mess up a 3 letter word? And then, to add insult to injury, we have to hear her stupid "I love my mornings"! It's UNAMERICAN to love your mornings and is probably illegal in most states or it should be. This sappy little twit is over there gushing over her AAAYYYYGGGG McMuffin and ughh....damn it! Angry Angry Angry
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 7:06am
I don't think I've seen the commercial, but that "aaaygg" thing bugs the crap outta me, too.  I heard it a few years ago in another commercial, though I can't remember the product.

Also, it goes with "peeenk" (for "pink").  There used to be some suntan lotion commercial in which a girl on the beach says "Wake me up when I start to turn peeenk".

LilRebelChick View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 7:54am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I don't think I've seen the commercial, but that "aaaygg" thing bugs the crap outta me, too.  I heard it a few years ago in another commercial, though I can't remember the product.

Also, it goes with "peeenk" (for "pink").  There used to be some suntan lotion commercial in which a girl on the beach says "Wake me up when I start to turn peeenk".

I hate the peeenk thing too, lol. My family gets tickled at me cause I get upset at certain commercials and things like that, lol. I can't help it. It just pisses me off. Remember those stupid Herbal Essence commercials where the girl would sound like shes having an orgasm washing her hair? Like, I really want my kid to ask me why she's sounding like that. Uggh!
dp7 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 8:17am
Don't forget the old Sunsilk hair product ads from the early '00s where the guy would scream "Saaan silk!" at the end. Angry
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 9:22am
Originally posted by dp7 dp7 wrote:

Don't forget the old Sunsilk hair product ads from the early '00s where the guy would scream "Saaan silk!" at the end. Angry

Oh, I remember those too!Angry
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2010 at 10:34pm
I've seen it!

It drives the sh*t out of me that she bikes to McDonald's and now she has to bike-up another hill to get that McAss off from eating McDonald's Breakfast!
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 2:31am
Originally posted by MrCleveland MrCleveland wrote:

I've seen it!

It drives the sh*t out of me that she bikes to McDonald's and now she has to bike-up another hill to get that McAss off from eating McDonald's Breakfast!

LMAO! So McTrue! She looks like she's positively orgasmic over and AAAgg McMuffin, lol! Stupid McBitch!LOL
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by LilRebelChick LilRebelChick wrote:

LMAO! So McTrue! She looks like she's positively orgasmic over and AAAgg McMuffin, lol! Stupid McBitch!LOL
Hopefully after McBitch's orgasmic affair, she'll douse her McFish sandwich with a McLean Deluxe. 
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2010 at 11:45pm
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

Originally posted by LilRebelChick LilRebelChick wrote:

Hopefully after McBitch's orgasmic affair, she'll douse her McFish sandwich with a McLean Deluxe. 

Or, if we're lucky she'll McChoke on her aaayg McMuffin, lol. LOL I also hate, hate, hate that ba-da-da-da-da jingle they use. I especially hated it when the set it to Jazz. No offense to Jazz lovers, I just am not a Jazz fan except for maybe one or two songs. I truly hate Scat with a purple passion. In fact, I've left department stores and the like if they were playing Jazz. It actually pisses me off to hear it, lol. New Orleans jazz is pretty good though. I just can't stand the stuff that just goes on and on sounding like they're writing it as they go and you can't hum or anything to it cause it just goes all over the place!Angry Again, no offense to all you Jazz lovers out there. It just isn't my thing.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2010 at 12:08am
No video yet, dammit where could it be besides on TV?WHERE? 
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2010 at 12:14am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

No video yet, dammit where could it be besides on TV?WHERE? 

I know. I've been trying to find one. Guess it's just too new. I'll try again though. Wink
JasonTKD View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonTKD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2010 at 11:47am

And then she'll  bike to the nearest McToilet to take a nice, long McCr*p, before she finds out that "Hey, there's no McToilet Paper in here! McDammit!"
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2010 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by JasonTKD JasonTKD wrote:

And then she'll  bike to the nearest McToilet to take a nice, long McCr*p, before she finds out that "Hey, there's no McToilet Paper in here! McDammit!"

LMAO! That's McFunny!LOL LOL LOL I hope she falls off her damned Mcbike, lol. Someone that cheerful in the morning should be Mcshot!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2010 at 5:31pm
I hope she Mccrashs her Mcbike, that will make me Mchappy. Mctastic!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2010 at 4:21am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

I hope she Mccrashs her Mcbike, that will make me Mchappy. Mctastic!

And she gets that Mcsappy Mcsmile off her Mcstupid Mcface, lol. Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic