Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Verizon-Let's Find Mickey!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Verizon-Let's Find Mickey!
    Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 5:46pm
Here's the skinny of this commercial...

A family tries to find Mickey Mouse so that they could get his pic with him. Now what creeps me out with this commercial is that they have Mickey's big-ass yellow shoes!

First-If I was ever at Disneyworld (which I would plan to go and invite my family on Christmas...and I'd do that once I get $320 since I want to go to all the parks in Orlando) I would not have a Verizon Phone!

Second-I don't even like Mickey Mouse...I'm more of a Donald Duck person when it comes to Disney.

Third-This commercial sucks!
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Sponsored Links

Legoman View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 3:57am
sure does suck, and i love mickey mouse, and i hate donald duck Tongue why can he run around with no pants and no one complain Big%20smile
TeamEdward1976 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeamEdward1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 6:44am
Originally posted by Legoman Legoman wrote:

sure does suck, and i love mickey mouse, and i hate donald duck Tongue why can he run around with no pants and no one complain Big%20smile
I have'nt seen this commercial,but,it sounds awful!I love Mickey and Donald,both.Oh yeah,and Goofy!
Julie
Dreamstalker View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreamstalker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jan 2010 at 11:58pm
First off, have people become so lazy that they can't, oh, walk around to find the character and maybe find other interesting stuff as well?  To me that's half the point of theme parks.  It's not like they're easy to miss.

What's creepy to me is that for an 'app' like that to work, wouldn't the costumes need to have GPS transmitters in them?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic