Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Covergirl- So Lashy BlastPro Mascara (vid)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Covergirl- So Lashy BlastPro Mascara (vid)
    Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 6:30pm
This one has me a little freaked out, the first (woman?) in the video, that is. Yikes!

I'll bet she doesn't have any low T problems. Shocked
Not my kind of woman.

Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2...Say what?
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 6:48pm
I had to go back to another forum to find this video...

I hope I'm way past my dating days, but I always liked the tough, tomboy type of girl.
But if I was dating again, and I was so bold as to reach between her thighs.  It sure as hell better be a gun if I feel something hard down there! LOL

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 7:20pm
1st post = Cranathan?ConfusedLOL
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2016 at 7:26pm
WTF!  For some reason PostImage is not working for me.
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2016 at 1:06am
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I had to go back to another forum to find this video...

I hope I'm way past my dating days, but I always liked the tough, tomboy type of girl.
But if I was dating again, and I was so bold as to reach between her thighs.  It sure as hell better be a gun if I feel something hard down there! LOL

So, this video reminds me of the MIC Holster - which is a little clip-on trigger guard thing that allows you conceal a gun without having to use those more traditional bulky holsters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1cIBAfNp54 

In Ron's video, my mind immediately wanders to a MIC-type holster with an attached tampon string.
I know, sick.  huh.
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2016 at 10:39pm
I saw this last night, I was a tad confused also. Turns out, that's actually a boy.
So..."CoverBoy?"

Umm...ok.

"'Covergirl's' latest cover girl is actually a cover boy - James Charles a 17-year-old makeup artist from New York - 'Covergirl's' new face."

http://www.foxla.com/news/share-this/211077439-story

------
"This Has Swag."
~ Idiot from an iHop Commercial.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2016 at 9:27pm
^Thanks, TNIP.
I was sure she was a boy! LOL
What has our world turned into?
The transgendered have made it to a new level of commercial acceptance. Confused
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2016 at 5:16pm
Bet that is the most popular issue ever sold at many prisons
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2016 at 6:54pm
^LOL

It was the voice that gave it away. I would think if they were making such an effort to 'look' feminine, there would be a way to take the voice up an octave.  I don't know?

Maybe a steady stream of helium? I'm sure he could hide the small tank somewhere discreet.
Some sort of testicle crushing device? LOL  I know, I should stop posting now. Evil Smile
ThatNerdInPhilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatNerdInPhilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2016 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

^Thanks, TNIP.
I was sure she was a boy! LOL
What has our world turned into?
The transgendered have made it to a new level of commercial acceptance. Confused

lol, I wasn't sure. In fact neither was I. I had the volume down a little bit and looked over from my computer and saw this and thought "W in TF was that?" Kind of thought it was very tom-boyish looking girl.

I didn't hear this kid speak.  Anyway...I had to Google it and...well there ya go. 

------
"This Has Swag."
~ Idiot from an iHop Commercial.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2016 at 8:58am
I wonder how much make-up it took to cover 'Little Billy Blow Me's'  'adam's apple'?
bootsboards View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bootsboards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2016 at 12:18am
It isn't just the grossness of how he/she/it/whateverthef**kpplwannacallthemselvesthesedays looks... it's that he/she/it can't even speak like a human being.  Seriously, what planet did they get that accent from?  I could care less if someone wants to be whatever gender they decide they want to be... just don't be f**king ANNOYING about it.  And when you can't even say "so lashy" without it coming out like, "sewwww leyeshaaaay", you're just being annoying, you don't NEED to talk like that, you're like the child who wears snowpants under their skirt because they're disturbed.  Should we be ready to accept a 40 year old man posing as a female first grader with a bunch of other ACTUAL 5 year old girls now, too, just because that is what THEY "feel" is what they truly are, naturally?  Naw, because that'd be creepy and gross, right?  Ya, this guy pretty much personifies creepy and gross.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic