Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Beyonce is disgusting!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Donathan

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beyonce is disgusting!
    Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 1:21pm
How dare she worship Satan! That is one of the nastiest sh-its I have ever heard! Nasty, repulsive woman! Can't believe she turned her back on good Christianity! :/
Sponsored Links

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 1:43pm
Oh Sandra, do we really need to talk about her?
Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2...Say what?
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 1:54pm
Sandra, what's wrong with Satan? the guy gets a poor rap. All he ever tried to do was give humans a little fun, but god got all upset because Satan was always the sexier, more athletic guy with genetically freakish calves and a chest that required two shirt sizes bigger, so he just HAD to paint him as the bad guy.

Prove to me one single thing Satan has ever done that's bad.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 2:21pm
He tempted Adam with Eve's feminine pulchritude.

Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 2:43pm
insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 3:06pm
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 3:34pm
Did I miss a news story? Not that I pay much attention to the entertainment industry.

Sandy, are you sure it wasn't "She worships SANTA"??? Afterall, Christmas is coming.

Or, did you wake up, stumble to the computer and just start typing haphazardly?
The artist formerly known as Madawee

DKS View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DKS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 3:38pm
The Satanists I know are, generally speaking, friendly, nicer, and far more tolerant people than most Christians I know. I'm not religious myself, but I can say I'd lean more towards Satanism(real Satanism, not the horror movie, sacrificing goats and drinking blood version) than Christianity too.
"I see the sadness in their eyes
Melancholy in their cries
Devoid of all the passion
The human spirit cannot die"
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 4:18pm

If she ever worshipped Satan, it was probably to promote a video or garner publicity or something.

Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

he was promoting free love and the deshaming of sexuality, and started the art of fashion by convincing A&E to cover their nudity.

Anyway, Lilith was already pretty bad, and he never even had a chance to get near her.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

If she ever worshipped Satan, it was probably to promote a video or garner publicity or something.

Being as she got her start in Destiny's Child, she could do a rendition of Mercyful Fate's "Into the Coven" and switch out "Lucifer's Child" in the lyrics:

Suck the blood from this unholy knife
Say after me: my soul belongs to Satan
Now, now you're into my Coven
You are Destiny's Child
Into the Coven
Destiny's Child

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by Sandra Sandra wrote:

How dare she worship Satan! That is one of the nastiest sh-its I have ever heard! Nasty, repulsive woman! Can't believe she turned her back on good Christianity! :/

Alright Sandeara, be sure to start another dumb thread tomorrow, like death, these things come in 3's.

I think you must be either jealous of her success or her beauty or both, I mean, look at her....

You wanne see pure evil???

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by Papa Lazarou Papa Lazarou wrote:

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

he was promoting free love and the deshaming of sexuality, and started the art of fashion by convincing A&E to cover their nudity.

Anyway, Lilith was already pretty bad, and he never even had a chance to get near her.

Satan is the little guy on your shoulder saying, "go ahead, she wants it"  Embarrassed
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 7:23pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I think you must be either jealous of her success or her beauty or both, I mean, look at her....

I guess it's true that everyone has a different idea of what beauty is, because I don't find her all that attractive.

And her success... she has people's sh*tty taste in music to thank for that.

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 7:24pm

Originally posted by Sandra Sandra wrote:

Alright Sandeara, be sure to start another dumb thread tomorrow, like death, these things come in 3's.

Nah, that's just the magic of photoshop to hide the real her:

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 7:45pm
Okay, She is not everybodies cup of mocha, but I would eat a mile of her sh*t just to see where it was coming from.

Send hate mail to Thor.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 8:35pm
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 8:36pm

Okay, She is not everybodies cup of mocha, but I would eat a mile of her sh*t just to see where it was coming from.

Send hate mail to Thor.

That's picturesque.  LOL

But why me?

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 8:39pm

Is there anyone else here who has a hard time telling Beyonce from Jennifer Lopez?  I swear, when I see a pic of one of 'em, I don't know which one it is.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 8:44pm
You mean Beyoncifer Lopez?

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 8:49pm
Oh grief, Sandra, please tell me you didn't watch The Daily Show's segment on priests and skyping exorcisms. One of the priests(?) Said that Beyonce mimicked satanic signs in her moves.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 8:56pm

Send hate mail to Thor.

I think she's pretty, but overall she's never really made my jaw drop to the floor.  I'd take Kelly Rowland over her any day of the week that ends in "Y." 

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Send hate mail to Thor.

That's picturesque.  LOL

But why me?

I'm only kidding man, because I like you.
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 9:05pm
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Oh grief, Sandra please tell me you didn't watch The Daily Shows segment on priests and exorcisms. One of the priests(?) Said that Beyonce mimicked satanic signs in her moves.

Sweet sainted mother of Linda Blair - is that where this "story" came from???

if that's the case, someone needs to put down the crack pipe and slowly walk away.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2014 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

Oh grief, Sandra please tell me you didn't watch The Daily Shows segment on priests and exorcisms. One of the priests(?) Said that Beyonce mimicked satanic signs in her moves.

Sweet sainted mother of Linda Blair - is that where this "story" came from???

if that's the case, someone needs to put down the crack pipe and slowly walk away.

LOL LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic