Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Catch Caddy- (video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Catch Caddy- (video)
    Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 3:29pm
I think they used the word 'revolutionary' describing this product, give me a fkin break.

Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 3:43pm

Yep.  Revolutionary.  The wheel, the printing press, the lightbulb, the internal combustion engine, the telephone, penicillin, the computer, the Catch Caddy.  

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 4:18pm
I can't believe that blonde chick dumped those perfectly good French fries in the trash!!!!

She coulda reheated them in the toaster oven & ate them later on.

I would have.

People are so wasteful!!!

Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 4:24pm
^ LOLLOL
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I can't believe that blonde chick dumped those perfectly good French fries in the trash!!!!

She coulda reheated them in the toaster oven & ate them later on.

I would have.

People are so wasteful!!!

I agree, they fell in the Catch Caddy they're not dirty at all! Wasteful lady!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 6:38pm
What I likely would have done, is save them until I had enough to make a full large order, then gotten a couple of burgers to eat them with.

Actually, truth be told, had it been me, I never would've dropped all those fries to begin with. Not only do I not eat in my car, but if I did, there is NO WAY I would've just let them go uneaten even if, for some reason I had dropped them.

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 6:47pm
WTF??????????

My car has a middle console where I keep my maps, sunglasses, CDs. There are pockets on the sides of my car. And (dare I say it???) I have a glove compartment. Why the F would I need a piece of sh*t like this?

And if you don't want French fries on the floor, don't eat in the car. And anyway, I thought Weather Tech got rid of all the spills and garbage in your car.

I smell a lawsuit!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

WTF??????????

My car has a middle console where I keep my maps, sunglasses, CDs. There are pockets on the sides of my car. And (dare I say it???) I have a glove compartment. Why the F would I need a piece of sh*t like this?

Because it's REVOLUTIONARY LOL

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 7:01pm
The gestopo around here would consider eating while driving, distracted driving.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 7:02pm
People should just hire me to sit in their cars with them while they eat.

Any French fries that get dropped, I'll dig out & eat!!!

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 7:32pm

There's a full cigarette that's been stuck between the driver's seat and console in my car for a few years now.  I see it but I can't get to it.  One day when I'm desperate for that cigarette, I'll figure out a way to get it outta there.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 7:45pm
I have several packs of cigarettes in my refrigerator that have been in there for over ten years.

I still occasionally smoke one.

And they're still pretty good, too.

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

There's a full cigarette that's been stuck between the driver's seat and console in my car for a few years now.  I see it but I can't get to it.  One day when I'm desperate for that cigarette, I'll figure out a way to get it outta there.

If there is anything I know, it's cleaning cars.  Git yer long narrow sweeper attachment, the one for baseboards, and use it on the shop vac.  Suck that cigarette right outta there.

Thank god for magnet tools to retrieve parts dropped by clumsy hands.
And for more delicate work.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 8:12pm
Those little spring loaded grabber things are great for pulling clumps of hair & goop out of the bathtub drain, too!!!

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 8:23pm

I have a car vacuum with that sort of attachment, but this is too delicate a procedure.  I wanna retrieve the cigarette, not destroy it.  

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 8:27pm

I have a car vacuum with that sort of attachment, but this is too delicate a procedure.  I wanna retrieve the cigarette, not destroy it.  

LOL
Holy moses, french fries, old dried up cigarettes.  Let it die a respectable death.
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 8:29pm

Have you ever been desperate for that cig, but instead of retrieving it, you went to the store and got another pack only because you're thinking "I'm desperate but not THAT desperate. I'd have to be stuck in my car for 5 days before I break down and retrieve that super duper desperate butt!?

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 8:29pm

I love a stale old cigarette on occasion.  I should probably go check the pockets of my ol' Members Only jacket hanging in the closet.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 8:32pm

Have you ever been desperate for that cig, but instead of retrieving it, you went to the store and got another pack only because you're thinking "I'm desperate but not THAT desperate. I'd have to be stuck in my car for 5 days before I break down and retrieve that super duper desperate butt!?

I noticed the cigarette a few years ago, but I haven't been that desperate yet.  One of these days, I'll post all about its retrieval in the Random Things thread.  it could be a good rainy day project.  LOL

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Those little spring loaded grabber things are great for pulling clumps of hair & goop out of the bathtub drain, too!!!

Where do you get them and what are they called? I'm not kidding, I have a clogged drain at home that Draino didn't help so I'm up to Plan B and you just named it!

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 8:40pm
What about Liquid Plumr Double Impact?  Innuendo filled commercial aside, it looks like it could be very effective.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that." - George Carlin

aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 8:50pm
^^LOLLOL  I actually tried some of this stuff on the bathroom sink, worked pretty well.

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 9:13pm
Thanks, aka ron

Insanity, I used something from Liquid Plumr - it may very well have been the product you suggested. Worked a little then the sink started draining slow again.

It probably doesn't help that I shed worse then a basket full of long haired cats.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 9:19pm

Where do you get them and what are they called? I'm not kidding, I have a clogged drain at home that Draino didn't help so I'm up to Plan B and you just named it!

You can get them at Sears in the tool dept or probably Harbor Freight Tools, but if your drain is so clogged that drain cleaner won't clear it, it's probably too deep in the pipe for one of those things.

I was just talking about digging out those goopy hair clumps that build up right near the top.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2014 at 9:33pm

I had what I assumed was a clogged bathtub drain at an apartment in SF in the 80s.  I tried Drano but it didn't work.  I borrowed a snake.  That didn't work either.  So, for a few weeks, my roommate and I would have to use a bucket to empty out the water after our showers.  Then, for some reason, I decided to jiggle the little knob that closes up the drain to enable baths.  Turns out, it somehow got halfway-closed.  The tub emptied out like a charm.  Duh.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic