Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Binder and Binder

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Herper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Binder and Binder
    Posted: 12 Aug 2008 at 3:04am
Has anyone seen those ads for Binder Binder disability advocates? I don't know about anyone else, but I think its hard to take him seriously with the goofy cowboy hat.
I think they also put out ads that say "Nobody intimidates our clients. Nobody!" in a deep ominous voice.

Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2008 at 3:11am

Wow. They STILL advertise!

And Binder is STILL wearing that very out-of-place cowboy hat - facing the NYC skyline, right?

I simply couldn't call them...can't take them serious...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
shebazz View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shebazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2008 at 5:31am
It would be much more effective from Clint Eastwood. Anybody else agree? Maybe the angry NRA Charlton Heston. 
JimAyzing View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Formerly powerboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimAyzing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2008 at 10:52am
I always thought that those commercials were stupid as hell
smokefilledlungs View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smokefilledlungs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2008 at 1:17pm
Thank god someone posted about these.
Has anyone noticed their slogan? They use one B but two inders.
It looks like Dinder and Dinder.
A1Evilboy View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A1Evilboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2008 at 1:32pm
I posted about this Indiana Jones of the Ambulance Chasers ass-clown ages ago.
"You have enough to wahreee about"
And the voice over for the disability commercial sounds so tough...
"Our clients aren't lazy, not by a long shot"... pffft...

danooct1 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danooct1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2008 at 5:59pm
I also hate how the words run together near the end. "Nobody intimidates our clientsnobody." But alas it's hard to take Dinder and Dinder seriously.
ToxicShock View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToxicShock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2008 at 10:01pm
Originally posted by PrntgSrceAdGrp. PrntgSrceAdGrp. wrote:

"You have enough to wahreee about"

I don't know what I hate more about these Binder commercials. His cowboy hat (which makes him look totally unprofessional) or the way his eyes bug out while saying that quote.
Wild Starchild View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2008 at 2:44pm
I have always hated these ads, but thought they were more local. I've posted about stuff like this before and no one responded so I refrained. I feel the same way about that goofy assed cowboy hat. Maybe he is NY City's Naked Cowboy in disguise!!! LOLLOLLOL

Dinder and Dinder!!! LOL That's too funny cause I've thought the same thing. I'm sure if we two have thought that, many, many others have as well. I wonder if they lose a lot of business cause people who don't see the commercial and only see print ads search for the number for Dinder and Dinder!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!
AW DAMN!!!! Wild Shot the friggin TV again!!!
cool245 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cool245 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2008 at 4:24pm
It must be a requirement to wear a hat if you want to work for Dinder and Dinder.
http://www.binderandbinder.com/binder-and-binder-profile.html
bobwilson1977 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobwilson1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2008 at 9:29pm
They advertise that ad out here in California too. Both the guy with the cowboy hat and the narrator have creepy, snake oil salesman sounding voices. Sort of sneaky and slippery sounding, which is precisely what you don't want with an ad that's supposed to make you feel confident in using their legal services.  I'm still not sure what they sell because the ad is so weird that I just pay attention to the strange editing and bad graphics.
A1Evilboy View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A1Evilboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2008 at 3:29pm

IHaveStandards View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IHaveStandards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 2008 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by Herper Herper wrote:

Has anyone seen those ads for Binder Binder disability advocates? I don't know about anyone else, but I think its hard to take him seriously with the goofy cowboy hat...

This would be in contrast to all other attorneys, who deserve to immediately be taken seriously...Unhappy

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic