Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

...and now for even MORE 'News You Can't Use'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ...and now for even MORE 'News You Can't Use'
    Posted: 03 Jul 2012 at 11:24pm
OuchThread Purpose: Things change, the world evolves, and everything you know is wrong...yea, sure, fine...so what else is new?!

~~~

Well, since it is time to open this this mess of a thread, let's start with something that touches every parent that wants to introduce their innocent child to the 'social world' and a little fun before tattooing the spermmistakes and sellin' 'em to slave traders.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 3:14pm
Seems everyone's a "rock star" these days.

A friend of mine who has an 8 y/o daughter, recently mentioned to me how all the TV shows geared towards young girls are, in one way or another, about teenage kids being or trying to become "stars".

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 3:29pm
I have bemoaned this very subject many times.

One day everyone in America will be in the entertainment industry & there will be nobody to do anything else.

Singers & actors seem to be all we produce anymore.

And athletes.

Mon aƩroglisseur est plein d'anguilles.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 3:55pm
I saw some promo for something with Katy Perry last night.  In it, she says something like "If you have a dream, you have to go on a dream to fulfill it."  What does that even mean?  I guess it doesn't matter.  I guess her fans understand.

Ahh---here 'tis:

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2012 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I have bemoaned this very subject many times.

One day everyone in America will be in the entertainment industry & there will be nobody to do anything else.

Singers & actors seem to be all we produce anymore.

And athletes.

ConfusedOuchCouldn't agree MORE...the current slope isn't slippery at all - it is a damned 'drop off'.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2012 at 11:07pm
We are not alone on this planet.

What the.......
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic