Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: The Message Board :: Commercials You Hate !!!!!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Idiotic Chick in Foster Grant Lightspecs (Video)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Idiotic Chick in Foster Grant Lightspecs (Video)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarheelmed02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiotic Chick in Foster Grant Lightspecs (Video)
    Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 6:37am
Seriously, the more I see this cockamamie "invention" and I use that term extremely loosely, the more it enrages me!!!  The moronic chick in the restaurant trying to discern between lobster or liver?  Really?!!  You can't inform the server which dish you want.  If I was her date, I'd point and laugh ridicously and walk out.  What lunacyAngry!!
Sponsored Links

drakkonia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drakkonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 8:15pm
Oh my gosh, how stupid.  Almost as stupid as the Brightfeet.

tarheelmed02 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarheelmed02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 10:30pm
bahaha, I stand corrected.  The Enigma style music is the topper on yours :)
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 10:56pm
I'd get attacked if my cat saw me shuffling up the hall with lighted slippers.
CherryHeroin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryHeroin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2011 at 2:51am
HAHA i've never seen the lighted slippers ad before.. thats f***in funny! EVER HEAR OF TURNING ON A LIGHT SWITCH? just because you have those stupid slippers doesn't mean you can't use lights every now and then! that is just stupid! my slippers have tiny lights, so im going to walk through a pitch black house trying to do my nighty rituals! thats rich! 

and i agree with tarheel.. if my date ever put those stupid glasses on while in public, i would not stop tormenting her.. i'd probably take it way too far and start completely ripping on her. those glasses already existed too, i've been a mechanic for many years and have seen those flash light safety glasses on tool trucks for a decade...and they've probably been around longer... they think that by putting the lights on some "scene" chick glasses that they'll actually sell when people who actually use flashlights barely buy them? 

just give it up, you dont need to keep coming up with advertising schemes, everyone already knows, or at least assumes, that there are products you can buy that have lights on them, we dont need to be constantly reminded! 
prolefeedprocessor View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prolefeedprocessor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2011 at 2:44am
Originally posted by CherryHeroin CherryHeroin wrote:

HAHA i've never seen the lighted slippers ad before.. thats f***in funny! EVER HEAR OF TURNING ON A LIGHT SWITCH? just because you have those stupid slippers doesn't mean you can't use lights every now and then! that is just stupid! my slippers have tiny lights, so im going to walk through a pitch black house trying to do my nighty rituals! thats rich! 

It's actually really bad for your body's internal clock to turn on lights when you get up at night. The invention isn't a half-bad idea. That being said, the music made the ad laughable. LOL

And the lightspecs, on the other hand...I'm still in tears from laughing so hard at the lobster/liver lady.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic