Your donations pay for the CIH Forum hosting and software.
Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - It's nice we are having weather today
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

It's nice we are having weather today

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 112113114
Author
Message
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Location: Connecticut
Status: Online
Points: 22622
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 4:17pm
Holy moley!

Lots of wind damage in a lot of the state, we were lucky to be in the northwest part of the state! We got rain and strong winds but nothing to the extent of the other parts. Yeeesh!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Back to Top
Sponsored Links



Back to Top
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 45927
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 4:26pm
It's actually a touch on the chilly side here today.

Nice and DRY too!!!

Love it!!!!
Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Back to Top
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2009
Location: WI
Status: Online
Points: 22306
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 4:41pm
I'm putting a life size cutout of Harvey Weinstein on the porch tomorrow night.  He'll have his arm around Kevin Spacey.   That should keep the little monsters away.  Evil Smile
Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2...Say what?
Back to Top
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Avatar

Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Location: Connecticut
Status: Online
Points: 22622
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 5:08pm
^ROFL!

Yeah I also heard about the cooler weather coming, 'bout time! We turn the clocks back next weekend. Nuts!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Back to Top
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2009
Location: WI
Status: Online
Points: 22306
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 1:42pm
I'm stuck working inside, a lot more leaves to deal with but it's too cold outside.
A heavy frost and only 23 degrees. I will damage the grass if I don't wait. The coldest air of the season and even a chance for snow tonight.


Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2...Say what?
Back to Top
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 19 Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Status: Offline
Points: 45927
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2017 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

I'm stuck working inside, a lot more leaves to deal with but it's too cold outside.
A heavy frost and only 23 degrees. I will damage the grass if I don't wait. The coldest air of the season and even a chance for snow tonight.



Meanwhile, down in my neck of the woods swamp, it feels like June outside.



And I'm not bragging about it, either.

It sucks. (By about 10° anyway)

Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
Back to Top
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Avatar

Joined: 11 Apr 2009
Location: WI
Status: Online
Points: 22306
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2017 at 5:19pm
It's a cold and nasty mofo out there! I ran the blower out of gas working in the former dog run, I have not done anything back there because...well, she is not with us anymore.  I needed more 2 cycle oil before I can mix some more gas.  It's colder than a witches breasts!  I found these online, Thor might recognize some of them.

The best ‘It’s So Cold…’ jokes for New Jersey


  • It’s so cold, hitchhikers were showing pictures of their thumbs.
  • It’s so cold, people riding the subway weren’t offended by other riders brushing up against them.
  • It’s so cold, the cows outside threatened to strike unless they got bras to cover their udders.
  • It’s so cold, NJ politicians have their hands in their own pockets.
  • It’s so cold, someone spilled hot coffee on me and I thanked them.
  • It’s so cold, a group of chickens walked into a KFC asking to warm up.
  • It’s so cold, even the Good Humor man is in a bad mood.
  • It’s so cold that I can’t even get into a heated argument with my wife.
  • It’s so cold pickpockets are calling in sick.
  • It’s so cold Richard Simmons is actually wearing pants.



  • Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2...Say what?
    Back to Top
    aka ron View Drop Down
    Honor Roll
    Honor Roll
    Avatar

    Joined: 11 Apr 2009
    Location: WI
    Status: Online
    Points: 22306
    Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 1:53pm
    We have a new record low temp. for 11-10. 11 frigid degrees.


    Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2...Say what?
    Back to Top
    Jimbo View Drop Down
    Honor Roll
    Honor Roll
    Avatar

    Joined: 19 Apr 2008
    Location: Florida
    Status: Offline
    Points: 45927
    Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 4:18pm
    Originally posted by aka ron aka ron wrote:

    It's a cold and nasty mofo out there! I ran the blower out of gas working in the former dog run, I have not done anything back there because...well, she is not with us anymore.  I needed more 2 cycle oil before I can mix some more gas.  It's colder than a witches breasts!  I found these online, Thor might recognize some of them.

    The best ‘It’s So Cold…’ jokes for New Jersey

  • It’s so cold, hitchhikers were showing pictures of their thumbs.
  • It’s so cold, people riding the subway weren’t offended by other riders brushing up against them.
  • It’s so cold, the cows outside threatened to strike unless they got bras to cover their udders.
  • It’s so cold, NJ politicians have their hands in their own pockets.
  • It’s so cold, someone spilled hot coffee on me and I thanked them.
  • It’s so cold, a group of chickens walked into a KFC asking to warm up.
  • It’s so cold, even the Good Humor man is in a bad mood.
  • It’s so cold that I can’t even get into a heated argument with my wife.
  • It’s so cold pickpockets are calling in sick.
  • It’s so cold Richard Simmons is actually wearing pants.






  • D'ose ver some goot vuns!!!



    Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
    Back to Top
    aka ron View Drop Down
    Honor Roll
    Honor Roll
    Avatar

    Joined: 11 Apr 2009
    Location: WI
    Status: Online
    Points: 22306
    Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 4:53pm
    LOL


    Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2...Say what?
    Back to Top
    Jimbo View Drop Down
    Honor Roll
    Honor Roll
    Avatar

    Joined: 19 Apr 2008
    Location: Florida
    Status: Offline
    Points: 45927
    Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 5:26pm
    Conan O'brien used to have a lot of fun with Ah'nuld on his old NBC show.

    This one is funny as hell...



    If want to see more like that one, here's a link to a YouTube search result with several of them.



    Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
    Back to Top
    aka ron View Drop Down
    Honor Roll
    Honor Roll
    Avatar

    Joined: 11 Apr 2009
    Location: WI
    Status: Online
    Points: 22306
    Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 5:40pm
    LOLLOL

    That's great!
    Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2...Say what?
    Back to Top
    Ad nauseous View Drop Down
    Revolutionary
    Revolutionary
    Avatar

    Joined: 15 Apr 2008
    Location: Connecticut
    Status: Online
    Points: 22622
    Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 8:21pm
    10-11° F? Oh man I feel guilty for complaining about 32° F temperature! Cold and windy here. Don't want to go outside for ANY reason AT ALL! Now wind has died down since this afternoon. Probably due to fact the sun's going down. We Might go out for dinner tonight, who knows. Oh we briefly lost power for like a second. It was like a blip, on one second, off the next, then back on!

    Oh that Conan O'Brien clip was hilarious, I could not get enough of those moving-mouths-of-famous-people skits. Why'd he stop doing them? For some odd reason I think those days as carefree compared to the serious cluster**** of today. Today everything is tinged with a political motive comedy wise. You can't make comedy today without some political slant to it. IDK maybe it's me.
    One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
    Back to Top
    Jimbo View Drop Down
    Honor Roll
    Honor Roll
    Avatar

    Joined: 19 Apr 2008
    Location: Florida
    Status: Offline
    Points: 45927
    Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 10:16pm
    Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

    10-11° F? Oh man I feel guilty for complaining about 32° F temperature! Cold and windy here. Don't want to go outside for ANY reason AT ALL! Now wind has died down since this afternoon. Probably due to fact the sun's going down. We Might go out for dinner tonight, who knows. Oh we briefly lost power for like a second. It was like a blip, on one second, off the next, then back on!

    Oh that Conan O'Brien clip was hilarious, I could not get enough of those moving-mouths-of-famous-people skits. Why'd he stop doing them? For some odd reason I think those days as carefree compared to the serious cluster**** of today. Today everything is tinged with a political motive comedy wise. You can't make comedy today without some political slant to it. IDK maybe it's me.


    Re: Conan, I had to quit watching him when he moved to cable, because I haven't gotten cable TV since 2003. I kind of doubt his show is as good as it was back before he took over The Tonight Show from Leno (who then came and took it back from him).

    The original Late Nite With Conan O'Brien, the show he stepped into Letterman's shoes for, was one of the funniest shows in the history of TV I think. Some of the characters he did on that show like the masturbating bear and Mafia Jesus etc, etc, really pushed the envelope of what could be gotten away with on TV.

    I truly miss that show!!!
    Great news guys.... With the Air Hawk, flat balls are no longer a problem!!!
    Back to Top
    aka ron View Drop Down
    Honor Roll
    Honor Roll
    Avatar

    Joined: 11 Apr 2009
    Location: WI
    Status: Online
    Points: 22306
    Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 8:15am
    We may be looking at our first measurable snowfall of the season.

    Multiple endocrine neoplasia type 2...Say what?
    Back to Top
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 112113114
      Share Topic   

    Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

    Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.04
    Copyright ©2001-2015 Web Wiz Ltd.

    This page was generated in 0.141 seconds.



    "CANDIE!"