Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Secret Deodorant: Girl showing off her armpits

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2008 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Big Momma Big Momma wrote:

Traveling in Europe is quite a feast for the nose.Dead
NO JOKE!
In the '70's, I thought deodorant would never make it to Europe!
Then again, it was acceptable to tuck your head around the corner and puke, now and then.
The imagery is still very powerful - my yougurt & coffee breakfast is rumbling.
~~~~
(Side note: In the '70's, women's razors were also a rarity in Europe - while fish-net stockings were in style. Mental picture? Magilla Gorilla, in red fish-nets...ugggggghhhhh!)

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2008 at 2:25pm
Pa, LOL
8 Track Single View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8 Track Single Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2008 at 4:58pm
If P&G is going to show commercials this revolting, they might as well market pubic hair remover! 
Spicy_Meatball View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2008 at 5:24pm
Already been done with "Bikini Bare".  And there are several "hair removers" that are basically for upper lips....but they flash to a bikini-bottomed female and intimate the product can work on the "lower lips" as well. Embarrassed
"Mama Mia! That's a spicy meatball!!" ~~Alka Seltzer Ad
JW Advocate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JW Advocate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2008 at 5:33pm
I was amazed at how terrible this commercial was, as well. Her "reasons" weren't really reasons, as much as they were bad jokes. Involving shoving your armpits at the camera.

"I don't even know that guy!"
Trust me, if he ever sees this commercial, he won't want to know you. LOL
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2008 at 6:35pm
I never noticed, but the background music is bad as well. The entire song consists of people singing "Get em up, Get em up!" and "Get your hands up, Get your hands up!" in a very upbeat, almost hip hop way.  Mute!
sandy345 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandy345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2008 at 3:02pm
Horrible commercial. The bimbo wearing a sleeveless top is so proud that Secret eliminated odors that she high fives strangers and raises her arms because she is so happy about this. She babbles on about feeling compelled to show off her armpits to strangers.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2008 at 3:07pm
I hope she doesn't start using Vagisil Feminine Deodorant.  That could be dangerous.

CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2008 at 3:17pm
Thor - DeadLOL - I'm visualizing a woman running around, wearing a skirt with no panties underneath, forcing  people's faces in her crotch, screaming SMELL ME!!Dead

So much for breakfast........THOR.LOL

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2008 at 3:30pm
Then try not to think about this woman using Huggies Baby Wipes.  Or should I have saved that suggestion for your lunchtime, MrsHill?  LOL

LOL1955 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated to THIS forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOL1955 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2008 at 3:37pm
This ad plumbs a new low in detestable, bottom-dwelling, muck-wriggling filth. 

It has earned...the wrath of Sassypuss!

Love endures all.
CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2008 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Then try not to think about this woman using Huggies Baby Wipes.  Or should I have saved that suggestion for your lunchtime, MrsHill?  LOL

YOU need the wrath of Sassypuss, Thor!LOL

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2008 at 5:38pm

Words to describe...hmmmm: revolting, stupid, idiotic.

..and great to see SassyP back, o'Frien'Pup!
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
LOL1955 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated to THIS forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOL1955 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2008 at 6:04pm
I only bring the little shredder out for the truly egregious ads!!
Love endures all.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 3:52pm
"High-Five, Captain!"...
as he is sitting, she shoves her armpit in his face...I'd dragged the biatch back to the cop cruiser...or, if I was cranky, I might accidently have pushed her into the street so she could catch the next taxi.

mutebuttoner View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mutebuttoner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2008 at 7:12pm
"I'm innocent! *sniff* Oooo! I'm fresh!"

Puke, barf, gag, wheeze, choke, cough and blow chunks through my nose! Angry Dead Confused Cry
TexasBlonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TexasBlonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 2:56pm
Yes, this ad already has me grabbing the remote to change the channel. It is amazing how you can keep up with two programs bouncing between the two during the commercials. It is like they air more commercials than actual program.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by TexasBlonde TexasBlonde wrote:

Yes, this ad already has me grabbing the remote to change the channel. It is amazing how you can keep up with two programs bouncing between the two during the commercials. It is like they air more commercials than actual program.

Unless every channel you jump to is also on commercial break.  I mentioned in another thread how I've done this many times, and by the time I return to the original show, it's already on its NEXT commercial break.  LOL

LOL1955 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated to THIS forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LOL1955 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2008 at 6:06pm
Welcome to the fun, TexasBlonde.
Love endures all.
jen5372 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jen5372 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2008 at 8:33pm
Hi!  I found this forum because I was searching high and low to express my DISGUST for the ugly BTCH in the HORRIFIC secret deodorant commerical! What a horrible commercial!!  I hate her!  Who sniffs their own pits?  What a pIG!!!

She is so ugly and stupid.  Shes rude to stop a cab and then go on-laughs to hi 5 a guy she doesnt know?  i want to kill her(lol)

Thanks for hating her too!!
jen5372 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jen5372 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2008 at 8:37pm
_popupControl(); I am so glad to find this forum-I only found it because I was on google typing in my hatre for the secret btch in the commercial.  OMG I would run her azz over if I saw her ugly face, gross nose, and stupid arm movements.  She is soooooooooooooo stupid!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2008 at 9:29pm
<oh noooooo...not ANOTHER one!>
We are having a bit of a spelling problem?
promontorium View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote promontorium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2008 at 10:33pm

Completely agree with everyone's violent fantasies. This is probably one of the most under the skin irratating commercials I've seen in a long time.

I love commercials, for the most part.
MysticalChicken View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MysticalChicken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2008 at 2:27am
The ONLY redeeming quality that commercial has is that when she says "Taxi!... No thanks, I'll walk," it makes me think of Tom Waits' song "Rain Dogs" ("Taxi, we'd rather walk").  And then I start humming that song and don't hear the rest of the commercial.  Big%20smile
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2008 at 2:38am

Great thought, MC - and thinking 'Rain Dogs', at that (Waits is one of my favorite artists)...HOWEVER - by that point in the commercial, I just, well....kinda, sorta just wanna run out and push her in front of the moving Taxi...maybe they should have done the Taxi scene earlier in the commercial...keep the 'brutality' feeling-factor down, don't you know...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic