Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Idiot Chooses Video Beyonce Over Real Beyonce.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
level10skank View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote level10skank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Idiot Chooses Video Beyonce Over Real Beyonce.
    Posted: 09 Jan 2011 at 6:59am
The ironic fact about the commercial is that when it was over both my wife and I said we were watching the real Beyonce and not the TV Beyonce. It's ironic because the advertisers know that's what people will watch despite the fact that they're trying to advertise their TV's picture quality. Guess they realize picture quality is impossible to advertise because it depends on the viewer's TV, not the TV in their commercial.
Who are the ad wizards who came up with this one?
Sponsored Links

erod550 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erod550 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jan 2011 at 10:42pm
Originally posted by bwestfall bwestfall wrote:

In this commercial, too, she looks like a bull snorting and ready to charge.

Haha, that sums up her dancing in this commercial perfectly.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2011 at 4:39am
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

So, there is a new commercial out, where a guy is watching a Beyonce video.  The real Beyonce comes out in front of him, and dances vivaciously.  He looks at her, and at the Beyonce in the video, and actually chooses to stare at the video Beyonce, and ignore the real Beyonce. CryConfused Real Beyonce purses her lips, annoyed, and walks off the commercial. What an idiot to prefer the video Beyonce over the real Beyonce.Confused

Maybe she had BO.... LOL
Banderboy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banderboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 4:22pm
Seriously, is that what's considered sexy dancing nowadays? 
Every day my mind grows keener- my good arm stronger--- my silly enemies more futile---
tvpirate05 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tvpirate05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 4:39am
I'm with Jimbo...had a big crush on Beyonce when Destiny's Child first came out about 12 years ago.

Right around 2001, you couldn't go anywhere without hearing a DC child or seeing them plastered all over the TV. Halftime shows, commercials, etc. Got sick of them, not to mention their songs (both as a group and Beyonce solo) have the most aggravating melodies I have ever heard.

That being said, I still wouldn't turn her down if she were dancing 5 feet from me...Wink
The poster formerly known as producer757
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 4:34am
Real Beyonce IS dancing way too hard, that's the point of the commercial. She is dancing so hard, only to get ignored. I'd be pissed off at the guy too. :S
rosynyc View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosynyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

Funny that the Beyonce in the video can dance and the "live" one looks like she's being shocked by a tazer.

Not a fan.

Exactly!  I thought the same thing.  The "live" Beyonce looked like she was trying too hard.
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 10:50pm
Hootman, I think that the real Beyonce is dancing like that because she is overdancing. She's dancing her ass off hard in that commercial to ompress the Idiot, and he chooses to ignore her, hence, her annoyed look at him and walk off ascreen.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 9:35pm
Maybe we misunderstand that whole thing, Jenjen.  Maybe what they're promoting is crucifixions, rather than Christ.

jenjen View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenjen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by jenjen jenjen wrote:

What gets me is that one minute she is "PRAISING JESUS" and the next minute nearly showing her "hoochie"  as a Christian I think that is sending bad mixed messages to young women.. I mean you dont' have to dress like the Duggars...but why dress and act like you are ready to walk down sunset blvd at 2 in the morning?
Just a thought....Confused 

Kinda reminds me of how you'll see some convicted Mexican gangster/killer with a big ol' crucifix tattooed on his back.

LOLLOLLOLLOL Exactly Thor!!!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by jenjen jenjen wrote:

What gets me is that one minute she is "PRAISING JESUS" and the next minute nearly showing her "hoochie"  as a Christian I think that is sending bad mixed messages to young women.. I mean you dont' have to dress like the Duggars...but why dress and act like you are ready to walk down sunset blvd at 2 in the morning?

Kinda reminds me of how you'll see some convicted Mexican gangster/killer with a big ol' crucifix tattooed on his back.

jenjen View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenjen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 7:47pm
And yeah the commercial SUCKS!!
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 7:05pm
Funny that the Beyonce in the video can dance and the "live" one looks like she's being shocked by a tazer.

Not a fan.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

When did Beyonce become Marcia Brady?

I understand she had some extensive liposuction & body sculpting done because her ass & thighs were a bit too large.

But hey..... when ya got her money, what the hell.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 5:01pm
I used to like Beyonce several years ago when she did some hair color or cosmetic commercial & everybody on the planet didn't know who she was. As a matter of fact, I didn't know who she was either.

She had curly blonde hair, a nice, big smile, & a sexy sounding voice. They had her saying some concoted, hybrid word (sort of like "fantabulous", but not) to describe herself after using whatever product she was advertising. At the time, she seemed to me like just a cute black chick who was probably a model or something.

Once I found out she was already a famous singer & it got to where I couldn't turn on the damned TV without hearing about her, I quickly became disenamored of her.

Now she is on my list of people I just wish would disappear.

Permanently.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 4:50pm
Bwest, the celebrities that you mentioned have to wear going out clothes instead of normal clothes because they need to look good whenever they are outside because they never know when a Paparazzi person will be photographing them for tabloid magazines. You don't want to be wearing less than glamorous clothes and be put into the "Worst" category in the tabloids.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 4:17pm
When did Beyonce become Marcia Brady?

bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 3:59pm
I'm sure most guys like her but the way Beyonce acts and dresses just bothers me.  I understand that attractive, well-built women like to dress sexy sometimes but Beyonce and several other celebrities never wear ordinary clothes (like Katy Perry, Kim Kardashian, etc.). Even when you see pictures of them just out walking around, they are dressed like they are going to a club or party.  And I know I will get flack for this but Beyonce is always showing her boobs and her butt and many of her outfits make her look like a hooker IMHO. In this commercial, too, she looks like a bull snorting and ready to charge.
A new study finds that people who are chipper & happy live longer. Which is surprising because people who aren't chipper & happy want to kill people who are always chipper & happy. David Letterman
LilRebelChick View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 6:00am
Originally posted by Donathan Donathan wrote:

So, there is a new commercial out, where a guy is watching a Beyonce video.  The real Beyonce comes out in front of him, and dances vivaciously.  He looks at her, and at the Beyonce in the video, and actually chooses to stare at the video Beyonce, and ignore the real Beyonce. CryConfused Real Beyonce purses her lips, annoyed, and walks off the commercial. What an idiot to prefer the video Beyonce over the real Beyonce.Confused

Haven't seen that one yet, lol. She is gorgeous, isn't she? The Bitch, lol! Wink
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 5:04am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic