Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Statefarm Ads and that annoying little whistle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Williams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Statefarm Ads and that annoying little whistle
    Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 2:22am
Hi Folks,Happy new years,hope uve enjoyed it,Anyway,WTF is up with these Statefarm ads The Announcer is  annoying along with that Stupid tune with that annoying little whistle at the end!!!Angry how annoying can that motherf**king tune get!!!AngryAngryAngry

you've reached an imaginary number,please rotate your phone 90 degrees and try again
Sponsored Links

LilRebelChick View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 6:02am
Originally posted by Williams Williams wrote:

Hi Folks,Happy new years,hope uve enjoyed it,Anyway,WTF is up with these Statefarm ads The Announcer is  annoying along with that Stupid tune with that annoying little whistle at the end!!!Angry how annoying can that motherf**king tune get!!!AngryAngryAngry

Lol, I never paid attention to the whistling until now. Yeah, it's annoying as hell. Angry
Williams View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Williams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 9:02pm
Plus They are like Way overdoing these advertisements now....Every 5 seconds LOOK! Its State Farm OHH GOD!
you've reached an imaginary number,please rotate your phone 90 degrees and try again
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 2:19am
Originally posted by Williams Williams wrote:

Plus They are like Way overdoing these advertisements now....Every 5 seconds LOOK! Its State Farm OHH GOD!

They really are running them into the ground. The Weight Watchers one and even on the discovery channels when they're advertising for a show, they will run it almost every commercial break and some of their commercials are not so great.
dp7 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 2:30am
The tune is an old stopover from State Farm's old ad campaigns, where someone would sing "When you need a neighbor, State Farm is there!"  The whistle at the end if the 'State Farm is there!'   Still, it is stupid, cutesy and annoying.  Angry
Welcome to Commercial Land. This is a magical place where all women look up while eating, and it is perfectly acceptable to slurp the hell out of a Dannon yogurt cup.
kicket View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kicket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 5:43am
Another guy I am sick of seeing....
Ad Endless Nauseum View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad Endless Nauseum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 9:34am
Yeah, I know what the whistled jingle means. I posted this ad series last month, but it is annoying enough to have two threads on it! Angry

That squint eyed bozo rubbed me wrong the first time the ad ran.  His name is Eddie Matos. Another one from General Hospital Dead, born in San Juan PR, grew up in New Jersey.

Febreeze Luminals also has an annoying whistling ad. Thumbs%20Down

I will often whistle by myself to music, but even though I have the gift of perfect pitch, I never inflict my whistling on those around me.
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Defense de fumer et de cracher

A message brought to you by this station and the Ad Council.
pinniped View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinniped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 12:12pm
That guy is a douche, and so is that Allstate assclown.
SO I GO ON VEHIX.COM!....GOT A CAR TO SELL!....BUYING A CAR IS HARD!
IceFroggyFrog View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IceFroggyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2011 at 4:13pm
I didn't even notice the whistle, all I think about is how much I want to smash Dimples' face.

Pinniped, which assclown from Allstate? The serious guy, or the moron Fight Club wannabe? Lemme go see if I can find an Allstate thread around here...
pinniped View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pinniped Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 4:59am
The Allstate douche is the idiot with the deep voice.  He's the getaway driver that can't drive for $hit in that movie Heat.  Think I also saw the dope on some channel 5 show.

Hey, that's Allstate's stand.  Are you in good hands?
SO I GO ON VEHIX.COM!....GOT A CAR TO SELL!....BUYING A CAR IS HARD!
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2011 at 5:15am
Originally posted by pinniped pinniped wrote:

The Allstate douche is the idiot with the deep voice.  He's the getaway driver that can't drive for $hit in that movie Heat.  Think I also saw the dope on some channel 5 show.

Hey, that's Allstate's stand.  Are you in good hands?

No one is worse than Billy Mays though! That guy made me my hair hurt!Unhappy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic