Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The New "Bra" Ads.... Playtex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The New "Bra" Ads.... Playtex
    Posted: 16 Apr 2008 at 5:25am
Anyone old enough to remember the old Playtex bra ads with that "Full Figured Gal" Jane Russell?  She'd tell us how Playtex bras "lift and separate" and then a molded white "bust" (no pun) modelled the actual over the shoulder boulder holder??  Hell...I am NO prude.  But do we REALLY need to see a bunch of LARGE BUSTY gals IN THEIR BRAS Confused telling us their "bra problems"??  Like...."I flop out the sides!"   Or..."I had 8 kids and I can mop the floor with them..."   WTF??  Put those things AWAY!!  Is there no shame anymore??     Shocked
Sponsored Links

Adreme View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated to THIS forum!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adreme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2008 at 11:44am
I find these commercials irritating too, I'd like to slap the sh*t out of the twits they have acting on their commercials. 
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2008 at 12:50pm
Yes!!

And the bashful gratitude, "Thanks Playtex!"
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
suenewtotx View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suenewtotx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2008 at 6:18pm
The one woman even goes so far as to pull a cell phone out from between her cleavage -- YUCK!Dead
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2008 at 6:33pm
Another has gummi bears, from when she went to the movies. 

Someone also says "her bra is my purse."
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2008 at 6:39pm
I especially hate when that woman says that her bra is "smooth and yummy". YUMMY?! What is she wearing, edible underwear? Dead
kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2008 at 9:08pm

i hate the part when the lady goes, "her bra is my purse!"

1.) HER bra? you really use your friend's bra to store your items?
2.) you could just BUY your own purse. or even use your own bra.
3.) oh god, do you even wear a bra?
madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
applepiemommy View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote applepiemommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2008 at 1:07am
Originally posted by HollyRock HollyRock wrote:

This one grosses me out beyond belief.DeadDead
suenewtotx View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suenewtotx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2008 at 1:23am
Originally posted by applepiemommy applepiemommy wrote:

This one grosses me out beyond belief.DeadDead

Me, too!Dead

I can only imagine what else she's got stashed away deep in the recesses of her nasty, sweaty cleavage -- a partially eaten, week-old sandwich, tampons, dirty panties, a rotten banana peel, dead gerbil, etc.DeadDeadDead
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2008 at 2:01am
Originally posted by suenewtotx suenewtotx wrote:

The one woman even goes so far as to pull a cell phone out from between her cleavage -- YUCK!Dead

"Can you hear me now?"LOL
Spicy_Meatball View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2008 at 4:07am
Originally posted by suenewtotx suenewtotx wrote:

I can only imagine what else she's got stashed away deep in the recesses of her nasty, sweaty cleavage -- a partially eaten, week-old sandwich, tampons, dirty panties, a rotten banana peel, dead gerbil, etc.DeadDeadDead

If your boobs are that huge you can stash stuff UNDERNEATH them.  Just *lift* and *stash*.   You don't need a bra for that!!  And no...I don't know this from experience!!

ConfusedLOLConfused
DirtyD79 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtyD79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2008 at 8:24am

If you're finding old gummi bears in your cleavage or in rolls of fat It's time to diet.
Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer
applepiemommy View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote applepiemommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2008 at 2:29pm
Originally posted by DirtyD79 DirtyD79 wrote:

If you're finding old gummi bears in your cleavage or in rolls of fat It's time to diet.

Maybe she oughta call Jenny.
What does Dr Traci have to say about it? http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Dr-Traci
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2008 at 10:29pm
There's another woman in these ads that really gets my goat. The woman that says "My ex-husband was a leg man" and her friend goes "Really?" and the first woman says "Yeah, that's why he's my ex-husband!"

Well lady, may all the men you meet for the rest of your life be anything but breast men, as if any guy would want to be with you and your bagging sagging titties.
souris View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote souris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2008 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Spicy_Meatball Spicy_Meatball wrote:

Or..."I had 8 kids and I can mop the floor with them..."

With the boobs, or with the kids?

Hey, I resemble that remark! (OK, well, it was a Dorito, but the principle's the same.) I've also carried my wallet there when I was wearing jeans that had no pockets. I figure, they're there -- might as well put 'em to work once in a while, eh?

Originally posted by Moochamoocha Moochamoocha wrote:

I especially hate when that woman says that her bra is "smooth and yummy". YUMMY?! What is she wearing, edible underwear?

She should get together with the chicks from the Yoplait ads....

It's not that I don't believe you, Huey. It's that I don't believe you and I'm not interested. — Robert Freeman, The Boondocks
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2009 at 10:16pm
I'm a guy and I find these ads repulsive!!!
FrootLoops View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrootLoops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2009 at 10:41pm
What Next? will they do a commercial showing how easy it is to shoplift with these bra's?
The 39-44 DD sizes are great for strealing chuwawas or expensive bell peppers. (I can't even afford to buy those 5.99 lb red/yellow bell peppers anymore, how will I make my tomatoe sauce?)
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2009 at 2:26am
Originally posted by FrootLoops FrootLoops wrote:

(I can't even afford to buy those 5.99 lb red/yellow bell peppers anymore, how will I make my tomatoe sauce?)

Just use the green ones, they all taste the same!Wink
Poiuyt Power!!!
FrootLoops View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrootLoops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2009 at 4:37am
how come they don't make commercials for mens bra's? is there a media bias against it?
Spicy_Meatball View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2009 at 4:51am

What Next? will they do a commercial showing how easy it is to shoplift with these bra's?
The 39-44 DD sizes are great for strealing chuwawas or expensive bell peppers. (I can't even afford to buy those 5.99 lb red/yellow bell peppers anymore, how will I make my tomatoe sauce?)

"Mama Mia! That's a spicy meatball!!" ~~Alka Seltzer Ad
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2009 at 8:30am
Originally posted by Spicy_Meatball Spicy_Meatball wrote:

LOL You missed one.

jeroboam View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2009 at 10:10am
What I am sick of (and this is slightly OT) is this latest trend of referring to breasts as "The Girls"
It's cute I know but EVERYONE is seeming to use it.

It's up there with "baby Bump" ugh
Banquo View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Banquo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2009 at 2:38pm

I hear they also make great cup holders. (sorry I had to LOL )
meinga View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meinga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2009 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by jeroboam jeroboam wrote:

What I am sick of (and this is slightly OT) is this latest trend of referring to breasts as "The Girls"
It's cute I know but EVERYONE is seeming to use it.

It's up there with "baby Bump" ugh

OH, I know I agree with you on both of those. 

This commercial has been resurrected, I've seen it a lot lately.  Angry
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2009 at 9:31pm
Bumping this one up - ha - Playtex is making the rounds again.

When the girls are happy, I'm happy.

NOT.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic