Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is it me

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kicket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is it me
    Posted: 08 May 2010 at 11:43pm
Ok I have noticed google changed their layout I hate it I don't need more crap on the screen STOP trying to be like BING another stupid crappy search engine.What pisses me off most is I am reading an article and the damn underlined key words you roll over the word and you get a damn popup blocking what you want to see...GET THAT sh*t OFF MY SCREEN!!!its search engine upon search engine and getting out of hand.
Sponsored Links

ForumAdmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 1:14am
it's you.
Synesthesia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synesthesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 1:21am
It's not just you. Sites should ask me before changing the layout, but they won't, so I'll just drink sweet white wine.
Is this love big enough to watch over me?
Big enough to let go of me
Without hurting me,
Like the day I learned to swim?-Kate Bush The Fog
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 2:37am
You mean Microsoft didn't ask you how to design Windows 7?  They asked me. 
Christine View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Christine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 3:43am
Google's success was due to its simplicity. They'd be morons to clutter up the screen.

But I'm sure there are people who need to justify their paycheck. No such thing as leaving anything well enough alone anymore.
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 4:29am
Great, can't find anything now because the search engines bring up sites that try to sell you something first.  Just throw more garbage onto the screen.  I want info now, don't want to play hide & seek for it....
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:52pm
GOOGLE, the 2010 version of Skynet.Wink

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic