Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Colon Flow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wankel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Colon Flow
    Posted: 02 Apr 2010 at 2:29am
"Colon Flow order helps eliminate constipation and sluggish bowel that can retain pounds of old, toxic and poisonous fecal matter...

Yes, if you didn't have a bowel movement today, you could have 4 pounds of toxic feces in your intestine.  Accompanied by animated bowels undulating like some giant python trying to swallow a rat.

And of course, we can call to find out how to get a 30-day supply free!
Sponsored Links

ShinyGreenApple View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShinyGreenApple Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2010 at 2:41am
This and the Activia ones. We must start a campaign to stop the 'HALP U POOP!' craze with ads today. People have been dealing with constipation for thousands of years, it ain't rocket science!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Apr 2010 at 4:34am
Naw - let your creativity flow - let it flow, let it flow, let it flow - at least twice a day; people that 'plug it' just end op F.O.S.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Dr. John Dorian View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr. John Dorian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2010 at 1:00am
All I can think of is "Colon Blow" from SNL.
mttyflynn View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mttyflynn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 9:27am
Please remember the Colon woman!
We've stopped Chris Berman's douche-y whoop, we've stopped the Velvetta "LIQUID GOOOOOOOOLD" a$$hole, now we have to stop the Beady-eyed nasal voiced Paxson chic!
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by Dr. John Dorian Dr. John Dorian wrote:

Me too!

(And wasn't that just a box of rocks?)
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 10:26pm
I wanted to do a thread about this but never could find the video. Drug stores carry stuff for when one is constipated, this stuff could've been invented in someone's garage for all we know.
Eat a couple prunes and grab a magazine.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2010 at 11:30pm
For those really F.O.S. - there's always the old 'tried & true' (works every time):
Fleet%20Enema,%20Ready-to-Use%20Saline%20Laxative
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2010 at 2:18pm

A used Fleet brand mineral oil disposable enema in a wastepaperbasket.

The blacked-out portion has a plastic thing with some you-know-what on it; we don't need to see that.  

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 4:12am
Confused This commercial has come back to life with a vengeance.
Good thing I like to much on garlic hummus (everything comes out o.k., in the end)...keeps me from needing this stuff:

smittykins View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smittykins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 1:58pm
Originally posted by HollyRock HollyRock wrote:

Me too!

(And wasn't that just a box of rocks?)

Nah, that was "Quarry."  "Colon Blow" was a take-off of the old Total commercials in which "you'd have to eat X bowls of your cereal to equal the fiber of Total."  And let us not forget "Super Colon Blow," which had so much fiber that poor Phil Hartman(RIP) was blasted almost into the stratosphere on bowls of cereal. LOL
70s80s View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70s80s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 2:55pm

"Colon Flow and YoooouuUUUUU in the morning!" LOL
"Cottage cheese is not a 'feminine product'!"
tarheelmed02 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tarheelmed02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 10:41pm

haha, totally thought of same thing.  SNL had it pegged years ago.  nicely said...
thesink View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thesink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 3:20pm
Ahhh....just have a couple of cups of coffee. That'll do the trick. 
My Website: The Virtual Sink
meathousehoolihan View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meathousehoolihan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2011 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by 70s80s 70s80s wrote:

"Colon Flow and YoooouuUUUUU in the morning!" LOL

Came in here to say that! LOL
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2011 at 3:55am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

For those really F.O.S. - there's always the old 'tried & true' (works every time):
Fleet%20Enema,%20Ready-to-Use%20Saline%20Laxative

And if that doesn't work, there's always Roto-Rooter.... LOL
junebug1701 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote junebug1701 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2011 at 4:44am
How's this for irony:

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2011 at 6:28pm
CryNow that the Holiday Feasts are over, we are being bombarded with the 'Colon Flow' commercial once again. Just what we needed - to be reminded how full of fecal matter we are - and how it is all hiding in your lower intestines! POUNDS of it, I tell ya! You'll be re-flushing that toilet again and again. Two-Ply won't fly - you'll be sticking to Scott TP, and it will be stickin' to you.   
Not to worry! 'Colon Flow' is back.
Personally, I'd like to purchase the company and rename the product to "sh*tBeGone".
Only thing that worries me is that if I use "sh*tBeGone" and also address that belly-fat issue with Lipozene, I'm not sure anything will be left of me.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Dec 2011 at 7:11pm
Originally posted by junebug1701 junebug1701 wrote:

How's this for irony:

LOL
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2012 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Confused This commercial has come back to life with a vengeance.
Good thing I like to munch on garlic hummus (everything comes out o.k., in the end)...keeps me from needing this stuff:

CryTHAT post was from June, 2011...cancha tell this commercial is back AGAIN, just like the flu?!
They now make it even more clear on how they've "released it to (ON?!) the general public...".
I'm now officially terrified to drink anything from an opened container as I can just see a group of 'wait staff' looking for 'today's candidates for the practical joke' and picking me. Makes me wonder if'n I'd notice a funny after-tase from my Molson's Ice before I found myself flowing as freely as the beer, before I had a chance to get to whatever toilet I could find (and no - I don't care if it was a Men's, Women's, Family Potty, kitchen sink - whatever!)...
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 12:17am
I've been Censoreding regularly using Miralax and Colace so I don't need Colon Flow by an means!

One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
zippyjet View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zippyjet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 10:38am
BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE! Did you know Elvis was found dead on the toilet and his colon weighed like 57 pounds. Of course you pony up for shipping postage and then you are on a regular auto bill/auto ship monthly delivery even if you sh^%$tted your self out. TS!
I approve this message.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic