Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

'Fess Up Time

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 'Fess Up Time
    Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 3:34pm
Are there any secrets you've been harboring for years? I'll start us off....

With the exception of perhaps "Stairway to Heaven"  and "Kashmir"  I don't think I could name any other Led Zepplin song!

I could sing along with most of the songs. I listen to "Get the Led Out" every morning on the radio while commuting, but if I were a contestant on Rock & Roll Jeopardy, I'd fail miserably.

And I'm a classic rocker from way back. But there is some mental block with Led Zep titles!

Anyone else? Come on - "Fess Up Time! LOL 

All admissions are fair game!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 5:09pm
Confused...uh...o.k., I guess - now, please don't spread it around.
Everyone knows I only drink Molson's Ice Beer.
In reality, all beers are my friends - I'm just 'prejudiced'. 

...and I can name a few more Led Zep songs, Mad...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 6:01pm
I'm the Zodiac Killer.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

Are there any secrets you've been harboring for years? I'll start us off....

With the exception of perhaps "Stairway to Heaven"  and "Kashmir"  I don't think I could name any other Led Zepplin song!

I could sing along with most of the songs. I listen to "Get the Led Out" every morning on the radio while commuting, but if I were a contestant on Rock & Roll Jeopardy, I'd fail miserably.

And I'm a classic rocker from way back. But there is some mental block with Led Zep titles!

Same here, but not quite to the same extent.

I know a few more titles, but not like a true Zep fan.

Never was much into them.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 6:34pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I'm the Zodiac Killer.

You're too young.

He was already killing when you were a kid in Jersey.

You'll have to pick another one.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 6:45pm

I'm the Zodiac Killer.

I know you are lying because the only living witness said he wasn't wearing a 'banana hammock'.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 6:48pm
Thor was the "Banana Hammock Killer".

They called him that because once people saw him in one, it killed the banana hammock industry.

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

I'm the Zodiac Killer.

You're too young.

I'm 80.  That's my other secret.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

Thor was the "Banana Hammock Killer".

They called him that because once people saw him in one, it killed the banana hammock industry.

LOLNawwwww...everyone just knew there there was a story they'd yet to hear - they simply knew that 'lovable ol' uncaThor' wasn't hiding any bad ol' scary 'high-powered weaponry' in that there hammock! - heck NO! Just 'treats & tales' for lil'kids.
Police still have a question or two for him, as I understand...anybody seen him?

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 7:35pm
Nope.  Don't know who he is.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 7:36pm
Bananas in Pajamas, my favorite song:

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 7:43pm

ConfusedOMG!!!!

I had completely forgotten about THAT! I believe that originated around the time of our last child - and was the reason we decided it was no longer safe to introduce children into this existing world. 

Have you registered yet, or should 'assist and save you the time'?
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 8:08pm
No, they called Thor that because once they saw him in the banana hammock, they killed themselves.
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 8:13pm
80 year old serial killer.

You're A-Thor-Able!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 8:24pm

I was arrested, given the full vinegar "bath" treatment, including the finger 'test' and then a one night's free room & board at the county jail for trespassing on a golf course.

It was my brother's idea to drive onto the course to party. And of course, when he and another friend ran, they threw the bong(still smoldering)a few yards from the car.Unhappy  

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 11:05pm
I take the 5th.... Shocked

I'm the Zodiac Killer.

One of Thor's victims:

jeroboam View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 11:20pm
I am under 40 and I've never seen Pulp Fiction. Oddly enough, I can maintain my "cred" by being able to quote it.
Never a choice of mine, just never worked out for me to see it.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2010 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

I was arrested, given the full vinegar "bath" treatment, including the finger 'test' and then a one night's free room & board at the county jail...

ConfusedConfusedDAMN!!!! WTF?!!!
*I've* been arrested but NEVER asked for the 'SPA SPECIAL', Tizzer! Where the f'k were you?! Peru?!!! Didja go back for 'seconds' or simply meet a 'special friend'? If'n that'd been ME, someone would no longer ever require shoes, nor a tongue. 

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2010 at 12:30am
Originally posted by MrTim MrTim wrote:

I take the 5th.... Shocked

I'm the Zodiac Killer.

One of Thor's victims:

I don't remember---uh, I mean I can't tell what that is, Mr. Tim.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic