Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Super Bowl Commercials :: 2010 Superbowl Commercial Reviews
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedSnicker's - Betty White

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 11:22pm
Originally posted by Virginia Dare Virginia Dare wrote:

Originally posted by applepiemommy applepiemommy wrote:

She's a bitch in person

Posts like these always intrigue me and irritate me at the same time. Approve  I know BW  is far more Sue Ann than Rose in real life.  But most people just equate her with saintliness.  So perhaps SHARE whatever experience you had to call her a bitch?   Otherwise comments like this are often taken out of context or become feed for unfair gossip.  Did she sleep with your husband Lars or just take a dump on your kahflerkennerken cake??  Cool
WHAT THE F'K?! Are YOU Betty White, or may be simply her DAUGHTER?!

IF SOMEONE WANTS TO CALL HER A BITCH, SO BE IT - WHO ARE YOU TO CHALLENGE IT - REALLY?!

'PERCEPTION' is but what it is - we are all allowed our own - and our own opinion.

Now, for PERCEPTION...drop the 'Pink/PUICE (cross between Pink and Puke) Bolded Bullsh*t' - truthfully, it isn't character - it simply hurts my eyes.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Virginia Dare View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 12:09am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

She's a bitch in person

Posts like these always intrigue me and irritate me at the same time. Approve  I know BW  is far more Sue Ann than Rose in real life.  But most people just equate her with saintliness.  So perhaps SHARE whatever experience you had to call her a bitch?   Otherwise comments like this are often taken out of context or become feed for unfair gossip.  Did she sleep with your husband Lars or just take a dump on your kahflerkennerken cake??  Cool

IF SOMEONE WANTS TO CALL HER A BITCH, SO BE IT - WHO ARE YOU TO CHALLENGE IT - REALLY?!

'PERCEPTION' is but what it is - we are all allowed our own - and our own opinion.

Now, for PERCEPTION...drop the 'Pink/PUICE (cross between Pink and Puke) Bolded Bullsh*t' - truthfully, it isn't character - it simply hurts my eyes.

Wow.  Unhappy   Actually my Betty post was quite tongue in cheek but yes, I was curious as to what circumstances the OP found her to be a bitch.   Your attack on me though was quite stunning.   And surely shows you at your worst.  As for my font color,  I can use what I like until the owner tells me to stop.  I use pink because my mom has Stage IV breast cancer.  If I upset you,  my posts will be easy to spot--just skip them.    Have a better day tomorrow,  asshole Pa! 

LOL

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 12:13am

She's a bitch in person

LOL!!! Great reply. No, my ex is a veterinarian and we worked with her at several events for Guide Dogs for the Blind. She was a complete diva. It's been a long time (25 years) so maybe she's mellowed, but my impression of her was less than positive.

PS: She did love my kahflerkennerken cake, though. So ya gotta give the woman that.

LOL  I see!  Thanks for the reply to my question.  Tongue

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 12:28am

...blahblahblah...

Wow.  Unhappy   Actually my Betty post was quite tongue in cheek but yes, I was curious as to what circumstances the OP found her to be a bitch.   Your attack on me though was quite stunning.   And surely shows you at your worst.  As for my font color,  I can use what I like until the owner tells me to stop.  I use pink because my mom has Stage IV breast cancer.  If I upset you,  my posts will be easy to spot--just skip them.    Have a better day tomorrow,  asshole Pa! 

LOL[/QUOTE]

ONLY in respect to YOUR MOTHER, My most honorable and sincere sympathies - *I* know SOMETHING about that - so let's NOT go there - unless you WANT TO - and you DON'T (Your Mother, bless her - is NOT alone in beloved family members suffering from such).

"Tongue in Cheek"? Well, some may agree - and good for them! I didn't read it that way - so you get what you got - now LIVE with it. I didn't ATTACK - I voiced a personal OPINION - let's get that straight. EVERY day is a "GOOD" day...and yes - I *am* an "A-1 UNMITTIGATED ASSHOLE", should you like to 'qualify me'...and, well, I'm sooooo f'kng proud of it!!! 

*ONE TIME CHANCE - any FURTHER discussions between us goes to the FLAME ROOM - PLEASE*

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 12:33am
Pa....get some anger management or adjust your meds.  LOL  The OP to whom I addressed my query enjoyed my post  and that's all that matters to me.   Be a nice little boy now and go antagonize another newbie.  

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 12:40am
LOL LOL
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 12:55am

Pa....get some anger management or adjust your meds.  LOL  The OP to whom I addressed my query enjoyed my post  and that's all that matters to me.   Be a nice little boy now and go antagonize another newbie.  
Go Screw yourself - I care not for your condescending BS.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 3:42am

Go Screw yourself

Ouch   Have a good night, Pa.  I'll never understand this level of anger towards me, though.  

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
RichardCranium View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichardCranium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 11:36am
For the record: No, I did NOT hack Pa's account yesterday.
ForumAdmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 3:33pm
Pa and VD to the Flame Room with any further comments please.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 5:11pm
agreed.Unhappy
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
RichardCranium View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichardCranium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 7:24pm
Mmmmmmmmm-Hmmmmmmmm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic