Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

now I've seen everything!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: now I've seen everything!
    Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 3:57am
http://www.mypeepeebottle.com/
Check  this out! you can even get it personalized!
Sponsored Links

Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 4:38am
Are you f**king kidding me? Is it really that hard to get to the bathroom? This is THE stupidest thing I have ever seen. Nothing sets this bottle apart from a dollar store bottle. Or you know, they're going to make a mess anyway, might as well just let them squat on the side of the road.Thumbs%20Down
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 4:54am
ACK! 
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Yiffy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 4:56am

They even show a picture !

How to Use

Sofia
  • Remove cap from My Pee Pee Bottle®
  • Unzip or pull down the child’s pants - girls should slightly bend knees with legs apart
  • Parent places the top of
    My Pee Pee Bottle® very close to the vagina or penis,as close as possible without touching the child and ask the child to release
  • Slightly adjust the angle of My Pee Pee Bottle® to capture the stream of urine into the bottle
  • Pour out the urine into the toilet or replace cap and discard urine at a later time, do not leave urine in bottle for more than 4 hours
  • Rinse My Pee Pee Bottle® with water and replace cap
  • Store My Pee Pee Bottle® in your bag for the next use
  • Be sure to thoroughly wash it with soap and water or an antibacterial agent at the end of each day

.. + .-- .- -. - + -.-. .... .. -.-. -.- . -. + .- -. -.. + -.-. .... .. -.-. .... .. ...

I want chicken and Chi-Chi's
DARK FATHER View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DARK FATHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 5:44am
Looks suspiciously like a water bottle to me.  What next?  A Poo Poo Pan?
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 2:39pm

Confused Whoever has the pleasure of holding that cup under a little girl is going to have an arm full of warm piss.  Do they show THAT in the ad??? DeadDeadDead 

The artist formerly known as Madawee

Yiffy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 5:42pm
Boy did I email them giving them an earful.  Eagerly awaiting their response.

.. + .-- .- -. - + -.-. .... .. -.-. -.- . -. + .- -. -.. + -.-. .... .. -.-. .... .. ...

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 6:06pm
Big%20smileI think that would make a GREAT beer mug!
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 6:11pm
Pa! DeadLOL

What exactly did you send them Yiffy, I want the full story and what they send back. I was reading her "about it" section or whatever to see what her stupid inspiration was to make this product. Apparently her sweetums contracted rotavirus and she immediately thinks it's from sitting on a toilet seat. Uh, what? you can get rotavirus from anything that has feces on it, and you have to put it in your mouth! How do you know she wasn't playing patty cake with a girl who picked at her ass all day? Stupid mom, can't possibly be that her child wasn't washing her hands, nope, HAD to be that princess sat on a yicky toilet seat! Even if that's the case she still had to put it in her mouth somehow. Blame society, yeah right.
jeroboam View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 8:53pm
think about it, a concerned lady got the idea to make a pee bottle, got the money and backers and then was picked up for an ad.
Amazing.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 9:32pm
Maybe "Mom" got the idea from Dad's(the truck driver)pee bottle. Truckers have used them forever. Not for the Roto-rooter virus, but so they don't have to stop or wait til a rest area comes along.
Why wouldn't concerned Mum carry wipes or an assortment of ass dollies for her little precious to sit on?
<No need to entirely take off shoes, skirt/pants/shorts or underwear>

And who takes their shoes off to pee pee anyway?Confused 
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 10:16pm
"How do you know she wasn't playing patty cake with a girl who picked at her ass all day?"

Heza, you're wonderful!LOL Pa, be careful, beer is much the same color!Dead
Yiffy View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yiffy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 10:32pm

I wish I had used my regular email then I could remember exactly what I wrote but here is the gist of it.  I told them/her that she is a disgrace to human society creating such a disgusting product.   And what does she expect people in a public parking lot let their child stand at the back of a van in broad daylight and pee in a cup.   I told her about being likened to African bush people peeing in the jungle.  A few other choice words but I can't remember them.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2010 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by Big Momma Big Momma wrote:

"How do you know she wasn't playing patty cake with a girl who picked at her ass all day?"

Heza, you're wonderful!LOL Pa, be careful, beer is much the same color!Dead
Big%20smilereminder to self..."Never drink from the warm mug..."
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
DARK FATHER View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DARK FATHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 7:39am

Coming Soon from the manufacturer of the Pee Pee Bottle!

The Vomit Vase! Perfect for those unexpected attacks of nausea from motion or air sickness. Reserve yours today! All major credit cards accepted!
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 1:17pm
My Daughter found this web site, she nearly fell off the couch!!LOL 
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 1:30pm

WinkSee what happens when you allow unsupervised children to surf the web?
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 3:21pm
I wholeheartedly agree: the Pee Pee Bottle looks suspiciously like an ordinary sports bottle; except for the labelling. Cry
If that labelling wears off, it would be all too easy to take a big ass slug of hot piddle on a warm summer's day. Dead

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 3:52pm
Originally posted by AngryMcPisseron AngryMcPisseron wrote:

I wholeheartedly agree: the Pee Pee Bottle looks suspiciously like an ordinary sports bottle; except for the labelling. Cry
If that labelling wears off, it would be all too easy to take a big ass slug of hot piddle on a warm summer's day. Dead
LOLLast time I checked (yesterday), I believe I found the 'foaming action' of a nice cold beer is decidedly different from that of a hard-driven whizz. I *never* would choose the WRONG mug...but, then again...there are still 'beginners' out there...
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 6:08pm
they've been using something similar in hospitals, for years

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by HollyRock HollyRock wrote:

they've been using something similar in hospitals, for years

Big%20smile Yea, with the nifty 'belt-clamp, those make GREAT beer steins - there are a few things to remember:
1.) If not used right, the 'back splash' will soak you - especially if you're in the hospital.
2.) ALWAY, but ALWAYS remember to start with one that is still in its original, sealed wrapper.
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 7:17pm
I purchased one of those urinator bottles for a long road trip last year; though I never needed it, it was reassuring to know that it was available.

What would be kinda funny in a sick sort of way would be to fill a new (unwrapped) one {the type in a colorless, translucent body} with lemonade, go somewhere with a lot of people, then proceed to whip it out and drink from it. LOLBig%20smileLOL

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 7:33pm

...What would be kinda funny in a sick sort of way would be to fill a new (unwrapped) one {the type in a colorless, translucent body} with lemonade, go somewhere with a lot of people, then proceed to whip it out and drink from it. LOLBig%20smileLOL
LOLYuppers, AngMcP! Maybe in a nice, crowded, "Joe's Crab Shack", or "Hooter's". 
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

...What would be kinda funny in a sick sort of way would be to fill a new (unwrapped) one {the type in a colorless, translucent body} with lemonade, go somewhere with a lot of people, then proceed to whip it out and drink from it. LOLBig%20smileLOL
LOLYuppers, AngMcP! Maybe in a nice, crowded, "Joe's Crab Shack", or "Hooter's". 

You boys are so bad in a hilarious way! LOLLOLLOL Please, go on!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2010 at 8:26pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

WinkSee what happens when you allow unsupervised children to surf the web?
I was sitting right next to her!Tongue
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic