Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tyson's new commercial

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tyson's new commercial
    Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 5:36pm

Yeah, well I don't like jalepenos but I won't dig into a plate of Tyson Nuggets! (Not because of what they do to their chickens, but now I'm going to boycott Tyson for their crappy commercials).

Looks like kids won't eat anything but Tyson...at least these kids!
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
Sponsored Links

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2010 at 6:51pm
GAG!

I hate this one too, how the $@#* can you hate meatloaf?

I HATE PICKY EATERS!!!!!!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
JimmyJones View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 1:36am
You know what I hate? Bland synthetic chicken that comes in a frozen bag.
MrButler View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater
Formerly Angry Lil Fat Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrButler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 1:37am
Originally posted by MrCleveland MrCleveland wrote:

Yeah, well I don't like jalepenos but I won't dig into a plate of Tyson Nuggets! (Not because of what they do to their chickens, but now I'm going to boycott Tyson for their crappy commercials).

Looks like kids won't eat anything but Tyson...at least these kids!
I so wanted that black to say to be honest I don't like Tysons....
MrButler View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater
Formerly Angry Lil Fat Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrButler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2010 at 1:38am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

GAG!

Angry
i hate meatloaf unless I'm cooking it myself... too many people put weird sh*t in meatloaf nowadays and I hate onions.
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 7:13pm

GAG!

Angry

I have to say the same thing about spaghetti! Unless it's overcooked, made a wrong way, or had it 5 nights in a row...I've never seen anyone hate spaghetti! (Sorry...my 12.5% Italian is speaking again)!

JasperGretsch View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasperGretsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2010 at 11:54pm
The girl doesn't like spaghetti because it looks like worms? I thought most kids ate worms?

That's good..get our kids eating processed chicken parts (real meat or not, the last time I checked, Chickens didn't have nuggets...atleast the female chickens) whenever they get picky, that's healthy.

Whatever happened to the "You don't want it? Fine, go with out. You'll eat it when you're hungry" ?
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by JasperGretsch JasperGretsch wrote:

The girl doesn't like spaghetti because it looks like worms? I thought most kids ate worms?

That's good..get our kids eating processed chicken parts (real meat or not, the last time I checked, Chickens didn't have nuggets...atleast the female chickens) whenever they get picky, that's healthy.

Whatever happened to the "You don't want it? Fine, go with out. You'll eat it when you're hungry" ?

Basically...kids will only eat Chicken Nuggets and Macaroni and Cheese.

Yeah...spoil those buggers!Angry

meathousehoolihan View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meathousehoolihan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 3:57am
and I DON'T like swausage!
dp7 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 8:59am

This made me laugh when I heard it.  What kid doesn't love spaghetti?  Watch any ad involving pasta, especially the Kraft dreck, and you'll quickly see that children like it, for the most part.
Welcome to Commercial Land. This is a magical place where all women look up while eating, and it is perfectly acceptable to slurp the hell out of a Dannon yogurt cup.
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by dp7 dp7 wrote:

This made me laugh when I heard it.  What kid doesn't love spaghetti?  Watch any ad involving pasta, especially the Kraft dreck, and you'll quickly see that children like it, for the most part.

I'm not into canned spaghetti...but then again canned spaghetti is what the main character from "The Goodfellas" would say..."I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup".

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 2:27pm

I'm not into canned spaghetti...but then again canned spaghetti is what the main character from "The Goodfellas" would say..."I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce and I got egg noodles and ketchup".
LOLLOLLOL  Good ole Henry Hill. 

MrCleveland, this amused me... funny how? Like a clown?
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2010 at 2:57pm

GAG!

Angry

I have to say the same thing about spaghetti! Unless it's overcooked, made a wrong way, or had it 5 nights in a row...I've never seen anyone hate spaghetti! (Sorry...my 12.5% Italian is speaking again)!

I could eat spaghetti every meal, and for days on end.  Hell, if I was told that the only food I could ever eat again was spaghetti, I'd feel like I hit paydirt.

My mother made the best spaghetti.  Ever since I was a kid, I said "When I grow up, I'm going to eat spaghetti every day".

I did exactly that for years.  Sometimes. I'd have other stuff, but even then, I'd rather have been eating spaghetti.  The only reason I cut down on pasta was because, some years back, I stepped on the scale and saw 210, and knew I'd have to get the Italian monkey off my back.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2010 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

I'm just saying that Henry Hill (played by Ray Liotta) said that in the film.

I saw this dumb commercial again, I wish those kids would shut up!

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2010 at 1:34pm
The camera shot of the kid's nostrils was not required...
~~~~~
I'm thinkin' Tyson's should do a new "We'll buy our meat back from you" commercial

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2010 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

The camera shot of the kid's nostrils was not required...
~~~~~
I'm thinkin' Tyson's should do a new "We'll buy our meat back from you" commercial

I think Tyson does weird sh*t to their chicken...like what KFC does.

It won't make me stop eating KFC, but natural chickens (from what I heard) are much tastier than chickens in a cooped-up barn with steroids shot at them!

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2011 at 9:36pm
Now there's a new one where they have different kids and one kid complains that "...it smells like feet".

What the f**k food smells like feet?

I don't have the new vid, but these kids are as annoying as the last batch of kids in the last Tyson Commercial!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

JasperGretsch View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasperGretsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2011 at 10:42pm

Now there's a new one where they have different kids and one kid complains that "...it smells like feet".

What the f**k food smells like feet?

I don't have the new vid, but these kids are as annoying as the last batch of kids in the last Tyson Commercial!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Cheese does...and anything my ex mother in law made :)
trishanurse View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trishanurse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2011 at 5:42pm
I'm kinda hungry right now, I'd probably eat it, but acknowlege that it's total crap ( Sorry  I spelled that word wrong )
Serval87 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Serval87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2011 at 5:26am
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My brother used to hate spaghetti. He hates most food, and like the kids on this commercial, he really will only eat synthetic/fake/junk food.
Darkness follows as the siren sings.
5dollarpuckyou View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 5dollarpuckyou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2011 at 1:08am
Yea in the new version they tried so hard to make all the new kids seem like the old kids....they even found a girl with almost the same colored eyes too lol
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2011 at 1:56am
I'm so tired of these "it's alright if your child is picky" crap. This ad and the pediasure one comes to mind. No matter how you slice it, it is NOT ok for your kid to just eat chicken nuggets or mac and cheese or whatever dish you make for them. I don't care if you think it's just a phase and feed into it by giving in to their finickiness. Not all children grow out of these health habits either like people think. We were not allowed to be picky in my house, and I grew up fairly healthy. My husbands cousin was one of these kids, and I believe still is. Whatever we ate for dinner with his family, he would always turn his nose up at it and basically lived on chicken nuggets, hot dogs, and mac and cheese.
It's ok, I'm in marketing!
Serval87 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Serval87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2011 at 11:37am
Hezadancer, I'm afraid my brother may be heading that way. I'm very concerned about his health (I was raised on southern cooking/junk food, and have struggled with weight issues). More concerned than my parents seem to be. Every time I urge him to try something healthy, they cut me down, saying, "If he doesn't want it, he doesn't have to eat it." :-/
Darkness follows as the siren sings.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2011 at 2:11pm

I have some friends who always serve something different for the kids (10 y/o and 6 y/o).  It's either hot dogs or some kinda pasta with butter and cheese.  They've never even tried regular spaghetti with sauce, or a million other things that their mother cooks, for that matter.  Thing is, the mother's a great cook.  She's always got her recipe books open, and is always successful in whatever recipe she tries.  But the kids won't even try the stuff she makes.  And it's not like she's cooking tongue or Rocky Mountain oysters or anything weird like that.

insanity213 View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote insanity213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2011 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

No it's just . .the way you tell the story, you know, it's funny!

That was such a great scene LOL

============

Regarding the commercial, WTF is wrong with Tyson?  Basically they're promoting the boycott of healthy foods to promote the sale of their reprocessed junk.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic