Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Yoplait: She's back! "Yehhhhnnnsterday..."

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yoplait: She's back! "Yehhhhnnnsterday..."
    Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 5:43am
I could not believe my ears.  The whiny, bitchy wife commercial, on the phone, talking about how, "Well, yehhhhnnnnsterday, I had" Boston Creme Pie, or whichever flavor she named.  Her stupid husband opens the fridge and sees all these containers of Yoplait and can't figure out where the food is that she's talking about.  Then she says, "Babe?" 

Her nasality (is that a word?) is hohhhhnnnnrible, and I still can't figure out why she's giving him sh*t for looking in the refrigerator.

Grrrrrrr.
Sponsored Links

RichardCranium View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichardCranium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 6:06am
Because she's a vicious life-sucking bitch from which there is no escape.

3 cool points if you know where that line is from.
Duffin View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 7:17pm
Armageddon?
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichardCranium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2009 at 7:47pm
3 cool points for Duf!

Karl: The person that finds her gets to name her right?
Dan: Yes-yes that's right, that's right.
Karl: I wanna name her Dottie, after my wife. She's a vicious life-sucking bitch from which there is no escape.
(Dottie gives him the finger)
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 7:12pm
The refrigerator that has watermelon on every shelf AND in the drawers. Sheesh.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2009 at 7:48pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

That would be my refrigerator from April to October.  LOL

belc0011 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belc0011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 8:09pm
Oh I know that woman's voice drives me nuts, and I can't stand how "sheepish" he looks for thinking there was ke lime pie in the fridge, or whatever it was she was talking about.  What else would he expect - who in their right mind says they ate boston cream pie when in reality they ate boston cream pie flavored yogurt??

Did they really think this commercial is so great that it deserved round 2??
Bring me the head of a pig, and a goblet of something cool and refreshing
HatyMcHater View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HatyMcHater Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 1:16am
Sign that woman up as an anchor on CNN or Headline News!! Is there any other station that has more nasal-y voiced anchors? 
athomas917 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athomas917 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2010 at 5:13am
Poor guy can't even go into his own fridge without permission from the ball and chain.
erod550 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erod550 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 7:53am
Ugh, why did they have to bring this commercial back?? This has to be the most annoying stupid husband commercial on TV. If I was that guy instead of giving her a sheepish look after she asked snottily, "Babe, what are you doing?" I'd say, "What the f**k do you think I'm doing? I'm looking for all this food you're telling your girlfriend you've been eating, 'cause all I see is this sh*tty yogurt. Yea yea."
MrButler View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater
Formerly Angry Lil Fat Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrButler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 7:04pm
At least it isn't Richard Simmons.
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichardCranium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 7:36pm
At least Simmons is entertaining.
Synesthesia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synesthesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2010 at 7:50pm
Ugh.. that guy is  so annoying... Plus he wears such short shorts...
Is this love big enough to watch over me?
Big enough to let go of me
Without hurting me,
Like the day I learned to swim?-Kate Bush The Fog
a3b3i View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a3b3i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 2010 at 6:40pm
CHRIST! I hate Yoplait commercials! I refuse to buy their products just because of their demeaning horrible advertisements.

I don't know which one is worse, the above stated commercial, or the evil gargantuan-nosed white Afro woman at the dry cleaners. Someone kill me.
TeamEdward1976 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TeamEdward1976 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 5:58am
Originally posted by erod550 erod550 wrote:

Ugh, why did they have to bring this commercial back?? This has to be the most annoying stupid husband commercial on TV. If I was that guy instead of giving her a sheepish look after she asked snottily, "Babe, what are you doing?" I'd say, "What the f**k do you think I'm doing? I'm looking for all this food you're telling your girlfriend you've been eating, 'cause all I see is this sh*tty yogurt. Yea yea."
I love yogurt,but this commercial sucks!
Julie
sharonite View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharonite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

Since it's a white couple, they must be trying to break a stereotype...

I'M JUST KEEDING!
blue View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jan 2010 at 10:37pm
I don't get why she says "babe?" so condescendingly. Can't the man look in his own fridge!? She's talking about pies, it's not exactly a stretch to think there are some around.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic