Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

christmas music

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishingmachine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: christmas music
    Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 7:19pm
was written by no other than satan himself. i am so sick of hearing the same crap every single year since the day i was born. not a single christmas song is what i would call enjoyable. it makes me physically ill. this music will never die. i dont know of a single person who actually likes christmas music. we need to get ozzy and zakk to write some new christmas music while they still have music in them.
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 7:31pm
How about this one?:

Sorry...Ozzy no longer "has music in him".  Nothing good, anyway.  I don't know who Zakk is.

fishingmachine View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishingmachine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 7:40pm
i dont wanna stop isnt that bad at all especially for something released in 2007, zakk wylde is the badass guitarist who replaced my god randy rhoads, you may know zakk for his trademark squeal
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 8:06pm
How about a "twisted" Christmas.....
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 8:19pm
What's there not to like about Dee Snyder?  Actually, I know only 2 or 3 Twisted Sister songs.  Now, with Deck the Halls, one more. 

As far as Wylde...I never cared about Randy Rhodes, much less his replacement.  I'm a few years too old for most 80s metal.  There are exceptions, but the "guitar gods" thing got old by the time I was 25 or so.  I still like the stuff I liked in my teens and early 20s, though (when Black Sabbath still mattered).

Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 8:24pm
My favorite Christmas song by Welsh tenor, Aled Jones.
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 8:32pm
Originally posted by fishingmachine fishingmachine wrote:

i dont know of a single person who actually likes christmas music

*raises her hand* You know one now.

I LOVE Christmas music! It makes me feel happy when I hear it. I get excited about the season and everything that goes with it, especially the music. I look forward to the time when we can play our Christmas CDs, records and tapes.

This is Mooch's favorite time of year. Thumbs%20Up
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 8:32pm
I came across him the other day when I was "shopping" for Christmas music at the iTunes store, Big Momma. 
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 8:37pm
I just love him! He sang "walking in the air," for the film, The Snowman when he was a boy, his voice was still wonderful after it broke, a rare thing for a Treble. He has a voice you could pour over a stack of waffles!
Here he is, singing with himself!
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 8:44pm
I get all warm and fuzzy when I hear Burl Ives singing "Holly Jolly Christmas"
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 8:52pm
There is always Billy Squier
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 9:06pm
I have every Mannheim Steamroller cd.  
fishingmachine View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishingmachine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

What's there not to like about Dee Snyder?  Actually, I know only 2 or 3 Twisted Sister songs.  Now, with Deck the Halls, one more. 

As far as Wylde...I never cared about Randy Rhodes, much less his replacement.  I'm a few years too old for most 80s metal.  There are exceptions, but the "guitar gods" thing got old by the time I was 25 or so.  I still like the stuff I liked in my teens and early 20s, though (when Black Sabbath still mattered).

rhoads is the greatest american guitarist of all time to this day in my opinion. i most likely respect him more because ive been playing guitar since the age of 7 and he has been my favorite since but god what i wouldnt give to be able to play/compose like that guy.
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 10:29pm
Yeah, right....
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 10:54pm

Just had to include Porky in this thread.Smile

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2009 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by fishingmachine fishingmachine wrote:

[QUOTE=Thor]What's there not to like about Dee Snyder?  Actually, I know only 2 or 3 Twisted Sister songs.  Now, with Deck the Halls, one more. 

rhoads is the greatest american guitarist of all time to this day in my opinion. 

Listen to some Stevie Ray....... but back to Christmas music.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 2:36am

What's Christmas without this song?

Craftychiq View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craftychiq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 2:44am
My favorite song of all time is The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an open fire) by Nat King Cole. I also like the OLD fashioned instrumental of version of Sleigh Ride (they still play it on the oldie stations with the clip clop sounds for horses, the whip crack and at the end when they have the sound of a horse whinny).

I also LOVE anything done by Transiberian Orchestra (I think they also did a song with Metallica). Here's the video that introduced me to them:)

If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 3:02am
That house is here in Cincy.  There were so many cars trying to drive by and view it, that the owner decided take it down.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 3:27am
Bah humbug!
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 7:27am

FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 7:35am

Oh my God, Thor.  What a riot!  What is that from?  It sounds like Bill Murray.
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 7:36am
I think it's a Family Guy thing.
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 9:14am
I love the whole synchronized lights thing and I love that song, 'Wizards in Winter'. I wish we could do that here but the front of our house is too small and it's attached to the neighbors.
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 2009 at 11:55am

*sniff* so moving......I wept!LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic