Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Raisin Bran - It's Two Scoops Of Nauseous

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater
Formerly Angry Lil Fat Man

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrButler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Raisin Bran - It's Two Scoops Of Nauseous
    Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 12:00pm
Somebody shoot that f**king dude on the Raisin Bran Crunch commercial...
Sponsored Links

Sgt Saunders View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgt Saunders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 3:31pm
The "mouthful-of-awesome" dude?
Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 3:43pm
Raisin Bran always gave me the creeps. Dead I'm not sure whether I hated the taste or the texture worse.
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
MrButler View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrButler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 11:40pm
Originally posted by Sgt Saunders Sgt Saunders wrote:

The "mouthful-of-awesome" dude?
yes him
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 12:32am
yep, he's pretty awfull
TheDude22 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheDude22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 12:24am
I hate raisins in general. They taste pretty horrible.
Me hate Grammar Nazis.
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 8:01am
I'm sorry, as much as they're trying, you simply can not "cool up" anything with the word "bran" in it. Give up Kelloggs!
Lurker87 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lurker87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Dec 2009 at 9:30am
The thing about most cereal commercials; they will never make it past background noise, for me, into annoyances. I register that they are on occasionally, but they are so blek that I don't know why they even bother airing.

I miss the old cartoon commercials from when I was a kid. Trix doesn't air nearly as much (if at all) anymore, and I can't remember the last time I saw Capn Crunch, Coocoo for cocoa puffs, cookie crisp, or anything. Not even the Elves for rice crispies. I occasionally see Toucan Sam, but that's about it. Maybe I'm just not watching the same channels anymore (I still watch Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network), but it seems like the only commercials airing are disembodied annoying voices. And they are a dime a dozen.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 8:06pm
I'd like to shove two scoops of Raisin Bran into "It's a mouthful of awesome!" guy.  Angry
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
MrButler View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrButler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2009 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by Lurker87 Lurker87 wrote:

The thing about most cereal commercials; they will never make it past background noise, for me, into annoyances. I register that they are on occasionally, but they are so blek that I don't know why they even bother airing.

I miss the old cartoon commercials from when I was a kid. Trix doesn't air nearly as much (if at all) anymore, and I can't remember the last time I saw Capn Crunch, Coocoo for cocoa puffs, cookie crisp, or anything. Not even the Elves for rice crispies. I occasionally see Toucan Sam, but that's about it. Maybe I'm just not watching the same channels anymore (I still watch Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network), but it seems like the only commercials airing are disembodied annoying voices. And they are a dime a dozen.
I totally agree. most of the Rice Crispies commercials are centered around families having breakfeast and listening to the noise or making rice Crispies treats. Don't get me started on Cookie Crisp that whole ad change after the millennium pissed me off... A wolf? Where the hecks Cookie Crook?

I do find the Fiber one commercials a bit humorous though.
Craftychiq View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craftychiq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 3:39pm
Seriously and did Lucky get deported or what? Where the hell did HE go and Tony the Tiger? Granted I'm not crazy when the people who did the old voices died or retired and they got replaced by voices were just a little too high and squeaky or did the accent wrong but at least you still saw the characters. Btw, has anyone eaten Fruit Loops lately? At first I was disappointed because it's not nearly as sugary as I remember (they've cut down on the sugar and replaced it with fruit juice I think) but I had it again a few months later and it's not half bad. Methinks I can get used to it:)
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
MrButler View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrButler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Craftychiq Craftychiq wrote:

Seriously and did Lucky get deported or what? Where the hell did HE go and Tony the Tiger? Granted I'm not crazy when the people who did the old voices died or retired and they got replaced by voices were just a little too high and squeaky or did the accent wrong but at least you still saw the characters. Btw, has anyone eaten Fruit Loops lately? At first I was disappointed because it's not nearly as sugary as I remember (they've cut down on the sugar and replaced it with fruit juice I think) but I had it again a few months later and it's not half bad. Methinks I can get used to it:)
They cut down on Tony because the voice actor passed away a year or so ago. I guess he's been the voice actor since Frosted Flakes has been on the market. Lucky i have no idea... I think the ad market wants as little cartoons representing cereal as possible because of the natural food movement. Although i know of 2 natural cereals who use Clifford The Big Red dog & Elmo on their packaging.
Lurker87 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lurker87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 9:06pm
Ugh, someone kill that little red... troll... thing... from Sesame Street. I remember how huge Tickle me Elmo was, then tickle me elmo versions 2 and 3, but now they have encore Elmo. I just can't take that annoying voice anymore. In fact, I think I'm going to make a thread about that right now.
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2009 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by TheDude22 TheDude22 wrote:

I hate raisins in general. They taste pretty horrible.
I'm with you! They look like wingless flies! Dead
SDChargersfan View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SDChargersfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 7:42am
Originally posted by Ad nauseous Ad nauseous wrote:

I'd like to shove two scoops of Raisin Bran into "It's a mouthful of awesome!" guy.  Angry

Not me...I'd rather shovel 2 scoops of  your cat's kitty litter in his big mouth.Smile
Oh no....not this commercial...time to switch channels.
not quite human View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote not quite human Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 2009 at 8:26am
SmileLOLLOL
The ability to speak does not make you intelligent.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic