Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Jane Seymour's boobs-and-butt necklace is BACK!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Jane Seymour's boobs-and-butt necklace is BACK!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sharonite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jane Seymour's boobs-and-butt necklace is BACK!
    Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 9:07pm

While we're on the subject of Kay Jewelers...it appears that Jane Seymour's "Ayopen Hawlts" design is being resurrected to remind you to "uhlways keep yol hawlt ayopen."

I still think it looks like boobs and a butt...or a ready-to-strike snake.
Sponsored Links

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2009 at 9:09pm
I think her eyes really get on your nerves, that's all.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
bwestfall View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwestfall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 12:52am
In general, I am so tired of celebrities being able to make money a zillion different ways, (they  may be an actress, but sell jewelry, clothes, perfume, write books, etc.), because its like, lets let rich people just keep getting richer and don't let an ordinary person a chance.  And this brings me to the problem with this commercial: this is no unusual or spectacular necklace, anybody could have done it and most, better.  The only reason she is getting to do it is because they think it will sell better. 
kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 10:17pm
it's just so presumptuous. "My hope is that it will become an international symbol for love."

Yeah, good luck with that.
madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 11:04pm
Well, hi Miss Kat! How are you??
20carrocks View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 20carrocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 5:54pm
i would.Thumbs%20Up
dp7 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 8:29pm
There's just something wrong with that necklace.  It looks deformed.  I can't believe that Kay Jewelers let this thing get approved for sale.  I'm sure if anyone else presented such a stupid design that Kay would've laughed in their face.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2009 at 8:49pm
The necklace is actually PRETTY (seen it); Jane Seymour is gorgeous (don't know her, but pretty in pics - and always appear intelligent)...and, well - as much as I SHOULDN'T, I'd only have a problem with her eyes, should she be sitting at a table with us.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 4:26am
(Pa bought the Open Hearts necklace for his wife.....)

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2009 at 5:23am
Originally posted by MrsHill MrsHill wrote:

Yes I did.Wink
kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 12:19am
Originally posted by Big Momma Big Momma wrote:

Well, hi Miss Kat! How are you??

I'm good as ever, how are you?
madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 12:23am
I does look like  boobs and a butt doesn't it?LOL
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 12:27am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Originally posted by MrsHill MrsHill wrote:

Yes I did.Wink
In fact, I posted the story here (enjoy...it is a few posts in):
giggle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote giggle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 3:10am
aboobinabuttaboobinabuttaboobanaboobanaboobinabuutinaboob.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 3:31am
They should call it The Kim Kardashian necklace...

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
tikibagger View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tikibagger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 4:15am
its a pretty silly ad..i mean, does she really prefer paint stroking that damn design over and over again..to ACTING? plus thats a huge badonkadonk on that puppy
...YUMMY Broccolini!!....
giggle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote giggle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 6:05pm
The Jane Seymour  Cockenbutt Collection

http://thestudio.website/img/jane%20seymour%20cock%20n%20balls%20collection.jpg
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

LOLLOL
This is a moldy oldie thread, here is the most recent commercial I could find on YouTube.
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by giggle giggle wrote:

The Jane Seymour  Cockenbutt Collection

http://thestudio.website/img/jane%20seymour%20cock%20n%20balls%20collection.jpg
I can't seem to block and search that link. Maybe, I don't need to know? Embarrassed
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 6:35pm
The way the bottom, upside down heart (or the "butt" as we prefer) forms a hook, I wonder how often it gets snagged while the wearer is bent over doing something then straightens back up, snapping the chain and in some cases, losing it.

Seems kinda dangerous, actually.

I hope it comes with a warning about not wearing it while operating machinery or heavy equipment.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 7:04pm
^ I have NEVER worn any rings until I was married 12 years ago.

And yes, I have heard horror stories about jewelry or long hair getting caught in equipment.
 My boss at PBGC was an former Marine Mechanic. His wife (he brought home from the middle east) had long black hair.

He was grinding reels, Foley makes special equipment for reel type mowers.
Her hair got stuck in one of the pulleys....OUCH!. It pulled some hair out and she konked her head on the grinder.

In the same area of business, I was at a seminar. A golf cart expert explained that some guy had a Mr. T starter set of gold chains.
He leaned over a set of 6, 6 volt batteries. It doesn't matter if it was 6 or 12 or 18 volts...one of his chains touched 2 of the wrong terminals.

It only takes a couple of seconds before the metal is burning red hot.  That might leave a mark.
Anduril View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anduril Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

If things get really tough, maybe we can re-purpose this as a fish hook?
(Or is that the original purpose?)
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2016 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by Anduril Anduril wrote:

If things get really tough, maybe we can re-purpose this as a fish hook?
(Or is that the original purpose?)

In a manner of speaking, I think you could say that....

C'mon, man!
giggle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote giggle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 12:45am
I tried to upload the picture, but for some reason it's not working. I'm looking at my wysiwyg editor, and
it is showing the picture. But once I submit the post, only the url shows.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e7/giggle/jane%20seymour%20cock%20n%20balls%20collection_zpsytftjdnd.jpg
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 1:28am
Wink^^^You want to look at the 'How To...' thread
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic