Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pedigree -"My food provides optimal stool quality"
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pedigree -"My food provides optimal stool quality"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Giggle Bug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2009 at 9:21pm
WTF!  Waayyyyyyyyyyy too much information........................................
Sponsored Links

JasonTKD View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonTKD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 1:39am
"Your doctor needs to know how your stool is? There's a crap for that"
JimmyJones View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimmyJones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 2:43am
Oh look, they finally figured out where their product ends up. Now they can market off of how good a sh!t your dog takes after chomping on some of their slop. At least they left some mystery. Next, they'll think we're so dumb that we'll need to see examples. Hell why not a few customers. The dog owners smile like morons as they swing their steaming little blue bags of dog feces and talk (in great detail mind you) about how their little snookie wookums was stopped up until they got their dog the new bacon flavored bowel blaster doggy food.
fishingmachine View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fishingmachine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 2:59am
Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

Well, if you've ever been to Cincinnati, you've heard of what I ate last night:

Skyline Chili Cheese Coneys.

Let's just say, I'm ripe.

on a related note i think skyline chili is terrible. who the hell thought it was a good idea to put cinnamon and chocolate in chili? Angry then again i dont think im much of a fan of anything from ohio
jeroboam View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 7:45am
I took a nutrition class and I remember being told often that it should sink and stink

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2009 at 10:58pm
Originally posted by jeroboam jeroboam wrote:

I took a nutrition class and I remember being told often that it should sink and stink

UnhappyConfused...and now, for a little 'clog from the back of OUR toilet', may I offer up...
 Whats%20Your%20Poo%20Telling%20You?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
osq_scienist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osq_scienist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 2:02am
Does anyone know where I can get an Optimal Fart Quality chart?
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by fishingmachine fishingmachine wrote:

Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

Well, if you've ever been to Cincinnati, you've heard of what I ate last night:

Skyline Chili Cheese Coneys.

Let's just say, I'm ripe.

on a related note i think skyline chili is terrible. who the hell thought it was a good idea to put cinnamon and chocolate in chili? Angry then again i dont think im much of a fan of anything from ohio

Aw, still aching from the ass-whipping the Bengals gave the Steelers?
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 2:10pm
As a dog owner, I know the value of optimal stool, so does Mikey!
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 2:12pm
As a dog owner, I appreciate an optimal stool,.......so does Mikey
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 2:35pm
Is that a picture of Mikey taking a dump? LOL

I gotta get a picture of Spock doing it, he balances himself so weird when he does it.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

"You need to wipe!", maybe??

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

"You need to wipe!", maybe??

Seriously, that is a great piece of literature for the top of the stool...fills you full of all the information you never wanted to know about everything with which you've finished.
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by osq_scienist osq_scienist wrote:

Does anyone know where I can get an Optimal Fart Quality chart?
I don't think there such a thing  as an optimal fart. You can click here and decide for yourself.
DirtyD79 View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DirtyD79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2009 at 10:32pm

Just the ticket to make sure your dog is a lean mean crappin' machine.

Mind on My Money, Money on My Beer
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2009 at 5:21am
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

I don't think there such a thing  as an optimal fart. You can click here and decide for yourself.

LOLLOL

Damn, farts are fun.

jeroboam View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 2:52am
Originally posted by Hezadancer Hezadancer wrote:

Is that a picture of Mikey taking a dump? LOL

I gotta get a picture of Spock doing it, he balances himself so weird when he does it.

Lila looks worried when she does. Like someone is doing something to her that she can't control
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 3:46pm
She's freaking out because you're watching her go #2.
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2009 at 8:55pm
Wink Hey! No problem! *I* got yer "Optimal Stool Quality"! Jes...<eerrruummmMMPH!> gimmee a minute...
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2009 at 12:38am
One of my bro and sis-in-law's cats backs into the covered litter box, and with his head facing out, takes his dump, pinching his face real tight like someone who's constipated trying to push out a cement load.  I keep telling 'em to take a video of it.
msmith View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2009 at 1:02am
Reminds me of the most common pick-up line at a gay bar. 
"May I push in your stool?"
SB89 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SB89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2009 at 1:58am
My dog never poops in my presence.
She waits until everyone is gone, creeps her way to the far, far end of the backyard and poops by the fence.

So, it's not like I can ever tell how "optimal" her stool quality is in the first place let alone buy a product for the purpose of doing so.

Sounds nauseating.

I feel the people who buy this product are the same people who carry around their dogs in purses. Do you know what I mean?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2009 at 12:01am
Originally posted by msmith msmith wrote:

Reminds me of the most common pick-up line at a gay bar. 
"May I push in your stool?"
LOL...(note to self...when ol'Bud msmith wants to get together for a beer, remember to make sure 'tis a 'stand-up' bar - with wives present...)
aka ron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aka ron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 6:32pm
Originally posted by Giggle Bug Giggle Bug wrote:

WTF!  Waayyyyyyyyyyy too much information........................................
Sorry to dig up this old thread, ^^^That be Mama, my love my life my wife.
I'm going to send her a PM, Happy VD honey.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2015 at 8:10pm
This whole thread

Its bad enough that I have to look at cat sh*t when I'm picking up and cleaning off cat pans at The Little Guild of St. Francis, now I see a chart for dog sh*t too! Ey yey yey!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic