Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Minced fish Spoiled brat back (Van deKamp's)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandy345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Minced fish Spoiled brat back (Van deKamp's)
    Posted: 13 Oct 2009 at 5:08pm
I know this was another thread started last year. Where the little brat of a girl goes to her moher and demands I want MINCED fish. Why is this awful ad back? The little girl has to be one of the most annoying tykes ever to be on a commercial.
Sponsored Links

big_E View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big_E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2009 at 6:14pm
Someone must be reading these boards and responding to requests because the minced fish spoiled brat is indeed back.  Angry

Trojan should use this ad to demonstrate the dangers of using an off brand condom.
DontStpTheMusic7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DontStpTheMusic7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 6:55am
Originally posted by sandy345 sandy345 wrote:

I know this was another thread started last year. Where the little brat of a girl goes to her moher and demands I want MINCED fish. Why is this awful ad back? The little girl has to be one of the most annoying tykes ever to be on a commercial.

Ugh, I absolutely despise this commercial. The little girl is so annoying going up to her mother and saying, "MINCED?! DID YOU EVER CATCH A MINCED FISH?!" Her voice and attitude is repulsive. She has to be one of the most annoying little kids on tv...
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by DontStpTheMusic7 DontStpTheMusic7 wrote:

Originally posted by sandy345 sandy345 wrote:

Ugh, I absolutely despise this commercial. The little girl is so annoying going up to her mother and saying, "MINCED?! DID YOU EVER CATCH A MINCED FISH?!" Her voice and attitude is repulsive. She has to be one of the most annoying little kids on tv...

Fast forward about 15 years - imagine the attitude as the precious little bundle of joy hits her 20s? AngryAngryAngry
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Agent_Sometime View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agent_Sometime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 7:34pm
What parent wouldn't respond, "Well, have you ever caught a fish stick? Didn't think so. Now, sit down and eat."
Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by Agent_Sometime Agent_Sometime wrote:

What parent wouldn't respond, "Well, have you ever caught a fish stick? Didn't think so. Now, sit down and eat."

Either that, or "Life is hard. Get used to it."
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
RichardCranium View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RichardCranium Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by big_E big_E wrote:

Someone must be reading these boards and responding to requests because the minced fish spoiled brat is indeed back.  Angry

Trojan should use this ad to demonstrate the dangers of using an off brand condom.

Clap

Yes- right after the interaction Trojan Man shows up and says, "So- did you and the hubby figure out where you went wrong?" to which the wife would start crying and say, "Yes! No more Wal-Mart brand condoms!" and Trojan man would just put his hands on his hips and laugh to the heavens while his horse took a dump on the kitchen floor.

The commercial ends as we see the mom making soup for the little girl the same way the mom in Sixth Sense did as Trojan Man is starting to take off his loincloth.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2009 at 11:48pm
ConfusedDid someone say 'minced fish'?
*I* gots yer minced fish!
SURE, Chumley! Wrap yer chops around the shiney-end! Didja say 'Flounder', or 'Groupie'? EAT UP!!! Think Omega-3 fat-ass acids!  

CHUM MASTER Chum Grinders

manual.jpg%20%289772%20bytes%29
with Chum Board and Gimbal Mount Rod Holder

I can hear it now..."Gee THANKS DAD! THAT CHUM SURE IS YUM!!!"
Shaddup and chew the eyes.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2009 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Agent_Sometime Agent_Sometime wrote:

LOLLOL

Your comment reminds me of the Addams Family scene in which those Girl Scouts ask Wednesday if the lemonade she's selling is made with real lemons, and Wednesday replies "Are those Girl Scout Cookies made with real Girl Scouts?

mwl327 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mwl327 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2009 at 11:45pm
I'd f**king smack that kid upside the head so hard she'd be begging for goddamn minched fish. Hey brat, go live in a Bangladesh slum for a month then come back and tell me what you think of minched fish. spoiled f**king kid. She'll grow up to be some poor guy's bitchy ass wife.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2009 at 11:50pm
(Confused *maybe* I've been a 'bad example'?)
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Nov 2009 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by mwl327 mwl327 wrote:

I'd f**king smack that kid upside the head so hard she'd be begging for goddamn minched fish. Hey brat, go live in a Bangladesh slum for a month then come back and tell me what you think of minched fish. spoiled f**king kid. She'll grow up to be some poor guy's bitchy ass wife.

Don't hold back, there, mw1327. Tell us what you REALLY feel about this kid.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic