Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Olive Garden mom and son

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Olive Garden mom and son
    Posted: 12 Jul 2009 at 5:38am
First of all, my wife said as I was logging on, "I want you to post something in my honor, something on your 'Commercials Hating' thing.
Tell everyone that I hate the kid on the Olive Garden commercial. I hate him and I hate his face"

So here it is, for Tesha.
Tesha hates the kid on that commercial for Olive Garden  with the mom "making time" for her kid.
On that note, like all of their moronic ads, they somehow found another niche.
I guess they have used up al the themes.

The sassy  women on a lunch date.
The bros going out for a night, or the gregarious dad and his family .

Can't wait till they get honest and show who really is at Olive Garden.

Bored high schoolers who think they are living it up and a bag food restaurant
or pissed off senior citizens who keep sending back their  "cold" soup demanding it return to them at temperatures that sear off flesh.
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2009 at 9:11pm
Originally posted by jeroboam jeroboam wrote:

Can't wait till they get honest and show who really is at Olive Garden.

or pissed off senior citizens who keep sending back their "cold" soup demanding it return to them at temperatures that sear off flesh.

This is who is really at Olive Garden....

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 4:07am

...Can't wait till they get honest and show who really is at Olive Garden.

or pissed off senior citizens who keep sending back their  "cold" soup demanding it return to them at temperatures that sear off flesh.

Missed the new one, did you? Just saw it about 10 minutes ago - maybe they read the thread.
Grampy ~and~ Grandson (appears about a senior in high school) at 'critter garden'...Grandson is 'paying'. 
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
specialkt View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote specialkt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 4:50pm
once i went with my ex (then bf) and the waiter grabbed our hands and started to bless Jesus for the "food about to grace the table" and to "thank the lord Jesus"

very odd - havent returned since then
a3b3i View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a3b3i Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 5:45pm
Let Tesha know that I am 100% in agreement.

I freaking hate that kid.

I hate the stupid smile on his face when Mom says, "So, you still seeing blah blah?" or whatever she says,

and he chimes in "maaaybe!" with a stupid smile on his face.

And then she says, "Is it serious?"

And he says, "Seriously good!" Or something equally retarded.

I hate him sooo much, I'm so glad someone else hates him too.
Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 6:32pm
I hate all of these commercials. I might be able to tolerate them if the Olive Garden had food worth paying for, but it doesn't. The thought of it grosses me out, actually. 
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
DolFan 316 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DolFan 316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 10:50pm
Wait, Jeroboam's wife's name is Tesha? That's so cool and unique! I've never heard that name before, seriously.

One of my goals is now to have a relationship with a woman whose name is not shared by anyone else Smile That way I can brag to my friends and say something like, "I'll bet every woman you've been with had a boring name like Jennifer or something" LOL
My nickname's the assman, because everywhere I go people tell me, "You're an ass, man!"
ThatOneAdWhere... View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatOneAdWhere... Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 10:54pm
Originally posted by specialkt specialkt wrote:

once i went with my ex (then bf) and the waiter grabbed our hands and started to bless Jesus for the "food about to grace the table" and to "thank the lord Jesus"

Wow.  Personally, I would maybe fire that waiter.  Something like that could make some people angry.
Cornholio View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cornholio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 12:10am
Originally posted by ThatOneAdWhere... ThatOneAdWhere... wrote:

Originally posted by specialkt specialkt wrote:

Wow.  Personally, I would maybe fire that waiter.  Something like that could make some people angry.

I think he should be fired, for being obnoxious and touching the customers.    I'm not a christian, so I don't give a s--t what he says.   It might mean something to him, but it doesn't matter to me.   Just shut up and let me eat!!LOLLOLLOL
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DolFan 316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2009 at 12:34am
Yeah really, the touching part is what should've been alarming, not the fact he was a Christian. I certainly don't go to restaurants to have waiters grab me without my permission. 
My nickname's the assman, because everywhere I go people tell me, "You're an ass, man!"
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2009 at 12:00am
Originally posted by DolFan 316 DolFan 316 wrote:

Wait, Jeroboam's wife's name is Tesha? That's so cool and unique! I've never heard that name before, seriously.

One of my goals is now to have a relationship with a woman whose name is not shared by anyone else Smile That way I can brag to my friends and say something like, "I'll bet every woman you've been with had a boring name like Jennifer or something" LOL

You may find a woman named Jimbo.  That wouldn't be boring.
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DolFan 316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2009 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

You may find a woman named Jimbo.  That wouldn't be boring.

Now that WOULD be unique! LOL LOL LOL

Another one of my goals is to French kiss a French woman BTW. I may just have to go to Paris for that one since there's not too many French women where I live.
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2009 at 12:34am
Believe me, if you can get by the hairy armpits, the kiss ain't bad.  Wink
level10skank View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote level10skank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 3:35am
Olive Garden commercials are the worst!  My wife and I watch them because we're sadist and enjoy the cringing they induce.  Check the kid's face after he says "this is seriously good" while his mom gives him a little nudge.  It's teh worst.
level10skank View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote level10skank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 4:17pm
Originally posted by level10skank level10skank wrote:

Olive Garden commercials are the worst!  My wife and I watch them because we're sadist and enjoy the cringing they induce.  Check the kid's face after he says "this is seriously good" while his mom gives him a little nudge.  It's teh worst.
Guess that would make us masochists.  Not sadists.  Though that kid almost makes me wish I was a sadist.
rchrdcnnnghm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rchrdcnnnghm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 6:35pm
I just find his "OOOOOO breadsticks" the most unconvincing performance ever.
Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 6:58pm
So I happened to be watching Bones last night (rerun, but luckily I had some missed this one before) and this commercial comes on. I realize that I have seen this kid somewhere before, but I just think it's from some other commercial or something. Then as I keep watching the show, I realize that the stupid kid from the commercial is in the show, and turns out to be the murderer! I will never see this commercial in the same way again...LOL
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
Irishman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irishman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 7:09pm
Obviously, his mind snapped..."OOOOOO, breadsticks! An improvised murder weapon!"Wink
If any kid from an ad should end up a murderer, I'd think it would be the son of 'AT&T Unused Minutes Psycho Mom'!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 1:27am
Let's just slap the thread topic and all other yap going on and see what we come out with...yea - I got it!!!
Tile%20Coaster
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 1:38am
I'm pretty sure Mohammed doesn't like eating at the 'Olive Garden', either.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 1:46am
He probably enjoys eating at the REAL "olive garden"...

Fresh off the tree with goat cheese & bread.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
jeroboam View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 2:40am
Let's make some cartoons depicting Mohammad eating at the Olive Garden and see what happens.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 2:37pm

Let's make some cartoons depicting Mohammad eating at the Olive Garden and see what happens.
LOL That's a "no-no", Salman! You want an 'Islamic Spanking'?!!!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jul 2009 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

LOL That's a "no-no", Salman! You want an 'Islamic Spanking'?!!!

And here's what an "Islamic spanking" looks like:

The Mad Gasser View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Mad Gasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by a3b3i a3b3i wrote:

I hate the stupid smile on his face when Mom says, "So, you still seeing blah blah?" or whatever she says, and he chimes in "maaaybe!" with a stupid smile on his face.

More like:

Mom: "So, you still seeing what's-his-name?"
Son: "maaaybe!"

I was expecting the kid to do a "jazz hands" after taking a bite of his food.
Not bashing gay people, but I don't know of any guys who are that excited about going to Olive Garden or dining with just mom on a "special night".
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic