Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LifeLock: Whiny Lady (now with VIDEO!)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LifeLock: Whiny Lady (now with VIDEO!)
    Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 3:54am
I want to just slap her around.
Or do anything to put her out of her misery (which would cure MINE).

It is the NEW 'LifeLock' commercial. They are on a 'bender', I suppose. Maybe since the FBI wanted to join forces with them...even as they are getting legally 'slapped around'.

New girl, in a 3-part commercial, gets progressively whinier as the commercial goes on.
I want to choke her so bad, at the end!!!

Can't find the vid, yet.

...but...I CAN find THIS!
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

Buffalo Bill View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Buffalo Bill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2009 at 3:58am
Yeah, I've seen this, and it annoyed me. I couldn't quite tell if she was choking up or that was just how she talked, but either way, no me gusta...
---------------
THIS IS MY SIGNATURE. NOT THE LINE ABOVE.
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 5:24am
Oh, this is a HORRIBLE commercial.  I'm trying to think of a word that describes her voice.  "Scratchy," "gravelly," "whiny" don't seem to cover it.  Maybe a combination of all three.  
jerseyfla View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerseyfla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2009 at 10:22pm
Found it and yes she is crying. You can see the tears in the middle of the ad.

[video below]
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 12:24am
Originally posted by jerseyfla jerseyfla wrote:

Found it and yes she is crying. You can see the tears in the middle of the ad.
Hey Jfla...THANKS for the vid...

Cry Poor Jaunita - I want to put a dirty sock in her mouth.

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
meinga View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meinga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2009 at 2:33am
Originally posted by FaithSF FaithSF wrote:

Oh, this is a HORRIBLE commercial.  I'm trying to think of a word that describes her voice.  "Scratchy," "gravelly," "whiny" don't seem to cover it.  Maybe a combination of all three.  

It's all 3 of those with a lisp. 
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 6:08am
Actually, that's not the commercial I saw.  The above video is longer.  The one I saw has two segments where Juanita talks/cries.  Horrible.  Awful.  
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2009 at 8:29pm
I STILL want to choke her.
Spicy_Meatball View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2009 at 2:54am
Well even though it's against the rules here .....I'd like to shut her up in all sorts of ways myself.  How about just a strip of good old fashioned duct tape across her pie hole?  Tongue
"Mama Mia! That's a spicy meatball!!" ~~Alka Seltzer Ad
Vindicated View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vindicated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2009 at 1:18am
What I hate during her whinny crescendo is when she starts crying about how she had to actually deny her kids something! How many parents today are having to "deny" their kids because mommy and or daddy got laid off this week?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic