Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Duggars

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

Well, they just announced #20 is on the way.....Shocked

They need to buy their own town at the rate they're going!
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 2:58pm
Somebody take that couple to the vet & have them spayed & neutered.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 6:02pm
Does labor even hurt for this woman anymore?

I wonder what they're going to name this one? Haven't they run out of 'J' names by now? Or are they going to start making them up as they go along?
CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 6:06pm
My grandmother had so many grandkids (she had 10 kids herself), that she couldn't remember our names all the time.  I wonder if this happens in the Duggar household - "Jinger, Jezabel, Janet, um, um, I mean Jerlene!"Big smile

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by MrsHill MrsHill wrote:

My grandmother had so many grandkids (she had 10 kids herself), that she couldn't remember our names all the time.  I wonder if this happens in the Duggar household - "Jinger, Jezabel, Janet, um, um, I mean Jerlene!"Big smile
LOL'Jerlene'...been watching 'Larry the Cable Guy' again, eh?
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 7:17pm
ALl their names begin with "J"???

I'm sure they've all been referred to as "JESUS CHRIST"  as in "JESUS CHRIST LOWER THAT TV"... JESUS CHRIST, STOP PICKING AT THAT"... "JESUS CHRIST NO MORE CANDY..."

Nah, they're too wholesome.
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 8:41pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

ALl their names begin with "J"???

I'm sure they've all been referred to as "JESUS CHRIST"  as in "JESUS CHRIST LOWER THAT TV"... JESUS CHRIST, STOP PICKING AT THAT"... "JESUS CHRIST NO MORE CANDY..."

Nah, they're too wholesome.

LOL
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2011 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by Moochamoocha Moochamoocha wrote:

Highly doubtful. Before the doc can finish saying "pus..", it's in his mitt. I feel for the husband as I know he's feeling for it too.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 12:20am
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

Highly doubtful. Before the doc can finish saying "pus..", it's in his mitt. I feel for the husband as I know he's feeling for it too.
WinkYa know that 'popping' sound ya can make when you put your middle finger into the side of your mouth and pull it through real quick? No pain, just an 'air pop'? Bet it is something like that. Wonder if the new DuggaBaby is already dressed and ready for 'Family Photos', day one?

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Virginia Dare View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 1:50am
I say Jalepeno if it's a boy and Jicama if it's a girl. Big smile These people are just to white bread mayonnaisey for my taste!  Tongue

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 2:21am

She probably has to wear a special plug just to keep it in there.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 3:18am
If these children are coming from a couple who is not supported by goverment aid,
why should I stick my nose in what they are doing?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 5:05am
Originally posted by musicman musicman wrote:

If these children are coming from a couple who is not supported by goverment aid,
Ya wouldn't, if'n ya believe everything you are told about them, MM00.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 1:35pm

Nose??  I could probably stick my entire head in what Mr. Duggar's doing.

Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 1:57pm
I could probably drive my car into Mrs. Duggar's.....
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Ya wouldn't, if'n ya believe everything you are told about them, MM00.

I'm just saying, I prefer this situation to the baby factories that churn out babies by different men, none of which are supporting them.  Then the taxpayer supports it utltimately.

No thread or outrage about that though is there?

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

She probably has to wear a special plug just to keep it in there.

You talking about a plug for Mr Duggar or the baby?
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2011 at 11:17pm
In all seriousness, I have to wonder if it's smart for them to have another baby after all they went through with the last one. Both the baby AND Mrs. Duggar almost died. Why would they endanger her life all over again? At what point do you say 'enough is enough"? I mean, I LOVE kids but even I have my limits. Do these people even have a limit? When are they going to stop, when her uterus fall out?
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2011 at 1:26am
Kerplunk!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2011 at 1:43am

In all seriousness, I have to wonder if it's smart for them to have another baby after all they went through with the last one. Both the baby AND Mrs. Duggar almost died. Why would they endanger her life all over again? At what point do you say 'enough is enough"? I mean, I LOVE kids but even I have my limits. Do these people even have a limit? When are they going to stop, when her uterus fall out?

Maybe death is what she's going for.  Hell, 20 kids would make me want to off myself.

Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2011 at 1:48am
Quote from today's Today show:

Ann Curry: Michelle Duggar is 45 and this is her 20th child. Aren’t there some pretty serious health concerns?

Dr. Nancy Snyderman: She’s a high risk pregnancy. There just can’t be any spring in that uterus anymore.

Virginia Dare View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginia Dare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2011 at 2:18am
Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

There just can’t be any spring in that uterus anymore.

More like the dead of winterWink Tongue  Once I heard Kate "I've also had 393 children but I can talk about everyone else because I'm a gigantic twat myself" Gosselin say that as a labor and delivery nurse she witnessed "window pane uterus" in some women.  The organ gets so thin after so many babies it becomes see-through!  Maybe this is what turns on her husband?! It's a sex toy for the Quiverfulls!  LOL

"Pickle you....KUMQUAT!"
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2011 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by Virginia Dare Virginia Dare wrote:

Maybe this is what turns on her husband?! It's a sex toy for the Quiverfulls!  LOL
I think he's turned on by just finding one edge...... 
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2011 at 12:32am
Has anyone seen DuggarSpray? Isn't it supposed to be near Cockroach Spray in any store?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic