Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

LOLCats time!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LOLCats time!
    Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 7:34pm
Sponsored Links

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 9:13pm
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 9:20pm
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 8:47pm
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 11:03pm
gail View Drop Down
Never Posted
Never Posted
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 11:57pm
  Batman! How funny. Where's Pa when you need him?
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2009 at 7:29pm
ForumAdmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 4:26pm
bump
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 6:27pm
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
JF546 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JF546 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 7:15pm

Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 8:11pm
CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 8:42pm
My favorite:

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 8:57pm
Ad Endless Nauseum View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad Endless Nauseum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 8:59am
Thank you all! Smile

I love cats. I grew up with two great ones. But right after I left home for the Marines, I somehow developed an allergy to them, which sometimes drives me insane with frustration! So, I have to enjoy cats vicariously, over the Internet. I especially enjoyed the laser kitties. I love the one with one green and one red eye!

I learned to "meow" at cats so as to almost always get their attention, even cats who don't know me. I've no idea what I am "saying", but they nearly always stop and look at me, and sometimes meow back in answer. I've held fifteen minutes meow conversations with a feral tabby that lives near my workroom. She won't let me get closer than about five feet, but if I sit down and talk to her, she will sit down and let me admire her. She is jet black, with emerald eyes, and a very loud purr!
"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

Defense de fumer et de cracher

A message brought to you by this station and the Ad Council.
CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 9:07am
I believe Nathan is allergic to cats, but found something to help him.  Perhaps you can ask him what he does for his allergy.

I was allergic to cats in my teens.  Allergies are horrible for an animal lover.Cry

HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 12:30pm
Originally posted by MrsHill MrsHill wrote:

I believe Nathan is allergic to cats, but found something to help him.  Perhaps you can ask him what he does for his allergy.

I was allergic to cats in my teens.  Allergies are horrible for an animal lover.Cry

Nathan got a dog. 
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 12:49pm
Sometimes the best thing for an allergy is exposing yourself to it until you become immune.

I was allergic to cats growing up, but we had them anyway.

Now, I'm not allergic to them anymore.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 9:01pm
jeroboam View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 9:17pm
kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2009 at 9:39pm
madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
DARK FATHER View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DARK FATHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 12:00am
I rescued a litter of kittens from Animal Control several weeks ago.  They were still nursing and were to be destroyed upon arrival at the pound.  We have hand raised them and one has been adopted.  They run all about the house.
Spicy_Meatball View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 3:43am
From my collection!  Tongue

"Mama Mia! That's a spicy meatball!!" ~~Alka Seltzer Ad
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 3:45am
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 3:47am

I made this one. 

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicy_Meatball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2009 at 3:52am
How To Make Your Own Persian Cat!!  ((No cards and letters please! I love cats!!!))  LOL 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic