Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

David Carradine, RIP

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 2:47pm
News was just saying that, apparently, Carradine had a happy ending before he had the unhappy ending.
Sponsored Links

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 11:47pm
As there are usually really terrible bad taste jokes about dead celebrities....

David Carradine's last moments:

Thai hooker:  Remember, if you feel something is going wrong, our safe word is 'Grasshopper'.  (Binds him up, etc.)

(Moments later)
Carradine:  agggck!  agggck! agggck!
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 11:55pm
Oh crap...
Irishman View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Irishman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 11:59pm
'Hung Screw'.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 12:12am
MissyDWolf and self were discussing the situation, this very A.M....

"...isn't it said that one lives in eternity as they appeared at the moment of death? Think "Bill" will be embarrassed forever? How long do ya think the string was?"  

I was without answer.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 1:21am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

"...isn't it said that one lives in eternity as they appeared at the moment of death? Think "Bill" will be embarrassed forever? How long do ya think the string was?"  

Can you imagine being one of his kids and having to picture exactly that??  Yikes.

Well, I guess they at least get to say "Dad came and went."

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 1:25am
You know that when the jokes start flowing the day after you die, you must've gone out in a bad, bad way. 

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 2:34am
I remember to this day when I was about 13, & the pilot for the TV show Kung Fu aired, I was glued to the TV set so tight you couldn't have pried me away from it with a crowbar.

And to this very day I remember that scene where Caine was standing in the saloon & the redneck starts some sh*t with him. Then the guy pulls a knife so Caine kicks it out of his hand & it sticks in the ceiling. Everyone in the place was dumbstruck as he turned & walked out.

Man, oh man.... I had myself a brand new hero right then & there. ClapClapClap

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever suspect that nearly 40 years later, that same guy's life would end in such a creepy manner.

Friggin dumbass celebrities.

Any one of us would love to trade places with one of them for one day, just to get a taste & they take it all for granted then throw it in the trash for some cheap, kinky thrill.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 4:34am
Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

Oh crap...
I thought "Hung Fu" was pretty bad, too....
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

You know that when the jokes start flowing the day after you die, you must've gone out in a bad, bad way. 

Oh...one doubts they will be 'flowing'; may just a quick 'squirt' of them, followed by a lengthy silence...
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 2:07pm

Oh...one doubts they will be 'flowing'; may just a quick 'squirt' of them, followed by a lengthy silence...

...but no cigarette.  Sad.

I still think there should've been a hooker in this scenario.  Hell, they're like the price of a Happy Meal there, aren't they?  He could probably have ordered one up through room service.

Hmmmm...maybe the "maid" who found him??

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 2:35pm

...but no cigarette.  Sad.

I still think there should've been a hooker in this scenario.  Hell, they're like the price of a Happy Meal there, aren't they?  He could probably have ordered one up through room service.

Hmmmm...maybe the "maid" who found him??

Could've been a Hooker - wouldn't surprise me.
If he knew what was 'in store', maybe he 'ordered up', from here...
<<<==GOOD LORD! She looks as if she has a MASK on!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2009 at 11:38pm
She looks like Jenny Garth.
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2009 at 12:10am

<<<==GOOD LORD! She looks as if she has a MASK on!

She looks like Jenny Garth.

I give Jenny Garth a bit more credit than that, Thor.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2009 at 12:45am
I dunno.  I think they're both pretty good-looking.  But okay...maybe a combination of Jenny Garth and Traci Lords.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2009 at 12:54am

Or as I opined earlier....

Originally posted by Jimbo Jimbo wrote:

.... in Bangkok hotels, hookers come with the room.

They're like fruit baskets or mints on the pillows.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2009 at 3:46am
Maybe they even come with rope.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2009 at 8:18pm
They probably "come" every way imaginable.

C'mon, man!
kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2009 at 8:57pm
HA!
madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2009 at 9:01pm
Only one "HA!"...?

C'mon, man!
kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2009 at 9:37pm

HA! HA!

madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2009 at 10:26pm
That's more like it.

I'm a two "HA!" man.

C'mon, man!
Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2009 at 11:40pm
I like kat.  (in a fatherly way)
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2009 at 11:41pm
I think it's really sh*tty that the details have been published.  This should have been kept private. It must be horribly humiliating to his family, and it's really nobody else's business.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2009 at 2:05am
Originally posted by Hootman Hootman wrote:

I like kat.  (in a fatherly way)

kat's kool.

Er, excuse me.... kewl.

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic