Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The CTRL-V Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 979899100101 118>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:24pm
05-10-15 {or "2015 10 May", or even "May 10, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but five bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding quintet of updates for my website today"...the first is an update to Koko's (formerly Kandi's) web page to state that my stepmother changed his name from Kandi to Koko, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera (the replacement, which is black instead of white),the next concerns my having shot a video of a flight of my Air Pigs X-Twin R/C Airplane, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of a flight of my UDI U12A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A very queer-looking sheet music holder that looks that way because somebody accidentally purchased an amperstand instead of a music stand? The bloated, smelly, and somewhat fungused body of an albatross in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is Koko.

This is my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera (the replacement, which is black instead of white).

This is my Air Pigs X-Twin R/C Airplane.

This is (or WAS anyway) my UDI U12A R/C Camera Helicopter.

And this is my Foto del Día".

An Admiral butterfly (sp. Vanessa atalanta).
They normally come out around this time of year (early-May).

My weblog (or "blog" if you prefer) requires no updates as of this posting.

I have trips planned for my {now usual} morgenspaziergang (morning walk), nachmittagsspaziergang (afternoon walk), and abends spaziergang (evening walk) today.

Sponsored Links

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2015 at 1:27pm
05-11-15 {or "2015 11 May", or even "May 11, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first is an update to my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera to state that a replacement was received severaal days ago, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of flights of the same airplane, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? Something to do with Star Trek? YAAAAYYY YOU GOT ONE CORRECT!!! SUPER DEE DOOPER!!! HOO BOY! I'M SO GLAD WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!! {as Barney the Purple Toliet Dinosaur might say}...DAMMIT THIS WUSSY CRAP IS PISSING ME OFF!!! {as Beavis from Beavis and Butt-Head might say

This is my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera (the replacement, which is black instead of white).

And these are my Fotos del Día".

(Top): This is the LCARS background {from Star Trek} that I show here on my Toshiba Satellite Pro 460CDT Laptop Computer but currently use on my work computer; this photograph of the screen shows all of the Windows icons.

(Bottom): Background graphic from a Borg computer on my Toshiba Satellite Pro 460CDT Laptop Computer.

I have trips planned for my {now usual} morgenspaziergang (morning walk), nachmittagsspaziergang (afternoon walk), and abends spaziergang (evening walk) today.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2015 at 1:24pm
05-12-15 {or "2015 12 May", or even "May 12, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having shot a video of a flight of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of a flight of my UDI U12A R/C Camera Helicopter, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A very queer-looking sheet music holder that looks that way because somebody accidentally purchased an amperstand instead of a music stand? The bloated, smelly, and somewhat fungused body of an albatross in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera.

This is (or WAS anyway) my UDI U12A R/C Camera Helicopter.

This is the character "Spongebob Tolietpants" from the Bathroom Buddies cards -- a spin-off of the Garbage Pale Kids cards.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2015 at 1:24pm
05-13-15 {or "2015 13 May", or even "May 13, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having shot a video of a flight of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of a flight of my Air Pigs X-Twin R/C Airplane, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A very queer-looking sheet music holder that looks that way because somebody accidentally purchased an amperstand instead of a music stand? The bloated, smelly, and somewhat fungused body of an albatross in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

From a school test given to a teenage child.
The kid was obviously a metalhead!!! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:30pm
05-14-15 {or "2015 14 May", or even "May 14, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having shot a video of a flight of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the secod is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A very queer-looking sheet music holder that looks that way because somebody accidentally purchased an amperstand instead of a music stand? The bloated, smelly, and somewhat fungused body of an albatross in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

My old Rascal #205 scooter as it appeared in approx. early-1998.
Note the larger speakers on the seatback; the subwoofer is located behind the seat. Below the subwoofer you may see another black boxy apparatus; this was a 100W per channel audio amplifier. This did get me in trouble with the police once -- some butt dumpling called in a complaint of somebody blasting metal zax too loudly (it was me playing an Anthrax tape of course) and I was rather nicely asked by the responding officer to turn it down. I believe the subwoofer was the primary offender here, because I can still hear properly. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:23pm
05-15-15 {or "2015 15 May", or even "May 15, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...same as yesterday, the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of a flight of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A plastic cat toliet bountifully overflowing with fudge bunnies because the asshaberdasher who owns the litterbox has six cats and hasn't cleaned the asinine thing out in weeks? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

"Lamp Floating in a Wall Uranator".
This is another drawing of mine that I submitted to the now-defunct "Poorly-Drawn Lamp Page" in 2000 or perhaps 2001.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2015 at 1:28pm
05-16-15 {or "2015 16 May", or even "May 16, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of a flight of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, the second concerns the addition of a photo to Koko's web page, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A block of text that's umop-apisdn (upside-down) for reasons as-of- yet unknown? The bloated, smelly, andsomewhat fungused body of an albatross in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is Koko.

This is the pic that I added to Koko's web page on my website.

Found pinned to the wall above and to the right of the lavatory (sink) in the bathroom of a hair salon in Sacramento CA. USA in the summer of 2006.
Note the obvious misspellings and the misuse of apostrophes. 

Dmitry isn't the same hairdresser that I regularly visited -- my hairdresser named Neal was most noted for having these huge (dinner plate- sized) wet and sometimes yellowish sweat puddles under his arms. 
I guess he's never heard of this great new invention called "armpit deodouriser". 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:04pm
05-17-15 {or "2015 17 May", or even "May 17, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding quartet of updates for my website today"...the first is an update to my 980P-100-BL 980nm Laser Pen's eval. to add another beam terminus photo showing the beam terminus as seen by the camera in my UDI U12A Camera Helicopter, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of a flight of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of a flight of my Air Pigs X-Twin R/C Airplane, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A very queer-looking sheet music holder that looks that way because somebody accidentally purchased an amperstand instead of a music stand? The bloated, smelly, and somewhat fungused body of an albatross in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my 980P-100-BL 980nm Laser Pen.

A phoney plaster owl run over by a real plastic wheelchair. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:22pm
05-18-15 {or "2015 18 May", or even "May 18, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of a flight of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? ¿Un bicho muerto flotando en una jarra de té helado? (A dead bug floating in a pitcher of ice tea?) A crime scene rather severely trashed because Team Super Douche got there before the fuzz did? The bloated, very smelly, and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid sodding dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

Something's wrong with this wall-mounted porcelain urinal; it won't flush fudge bunnies

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2015 at 1:24pm
05-19-15 {or "2015 19 May", or even "May 19, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...same as yesterday, the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of a flight of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A plastic cat toliet bountifully overflowing with fudge bunnies because the asshaberdasher who owns the litterbox has six cats and hasn't cleaned the asinine thing out in weeks? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

"NONSMOKING smoking TOILAMP SMILING WHILE SITTING IN A SMALL ROOM WITH PICTURES OF TOLIETS ON THE WALL"
Note all of the burning snipes on the floor, and note that the cigarette in the lamp's custody is nowhere *NEAR* its "mouth". 

This is another drawing of mine that I submitted to the now-defunct "Poorly-Drawn Lamp Page" in 2000 or perhaps 2001.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2015 at 1:17pm
05-20-15 {or "2015 20 May", or even "May 20, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...same as yesterday & the dy before, the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of a flight of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total true-blue asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent pisscan? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a wharf rat in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rat is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is from the Abyss Commodore 64 computer demo from late-August 1988, "It's No Secret".
The scroll text at the bottom of page 2 reads (in part):

"...A ? TO EVERYONE: ONLY A FAGGOT WOULD REPLACE THE "S" WITH THE "Z" .. EX. WARES AND WAREZ. LAMERS AND LAMERZ. WHAT IS YOUR GUY'S GAY INCEST WITH THE "Z" KEY?..."

I looked for this demo for a long, long time, and finally found it. 

​My weblog (or "blog" if you prefer) requires no updates as of this posting.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2015 at 1:30pm
05-21-15 {or "2015 21 May", or even "May 21, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...same as the last several days, the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of a flight of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Mars' moon Phobos taken by the Hubble Space Telescope that clearly shows approximately 12 Borg cubes and twenty eight Borg spheres in loose orbit of Phobos? A metal garbage can literally crawling with thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few water beetles that got that way because the garbage can's owner (somebody involved in extreme assclownery) never once bothered to kick it over (thus relieving it of water) & douche it out with Chlorox or even put a lid on the asinine thing for Christ sakes? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

"Lamp Floating in a Wall Uranator".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2015 at 1:07pm
05-22-15 {or "2015 22 May", or even "May 22, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding quartet of updates for my website today"...the first is a new eval. of the LuminAID® PackLite Spectra, thee next concerns my having performed spectroscopy of its LEDs, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of a flight of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A plastic cat toliet bountifully overflowing with fudge bunnies because the asshaberdasher who owns the litterbox has six cats and hasn't cleaned the asinine thing out in weeks? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my LuminAID® PackLite Spectra.

This is the same lantern, in its stowed mode.

This is "Tommy the Toliet" by Robert Crumb.
{This graphic has been sanitised for your protection!}

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2015 at 1:24pm
05-23-15 {or "2015 23 May", or even "May 23, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of a flight of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A plastic cat toliet bountifully overflowing with fudge bunnies because the asshaberdasher who owns the litterbox has six cats and hasn't cleaned the asinine thing out in weeks? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

What happened when I tried to open a port to the digital world with my Digimon D3 Digivice in 2000 or thereabouts. I first aimed the digivice at my computer display, shouted, "DIGIPORT OPEN!" and then pressed some buttons on my D3. Since the digital world was found to not be wheelchair-accessible, I closed the digiport soon thereafter. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2015 at 1:24pm
05-24-15 {or "2015 24 May", or even "May 24, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...same as yesterday, the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of a flight of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A very queer-looking sheet music holder that looks that way because somebody accidentally purchased an amperstand instead of a music stand? The bloated, smelly, and somewhat fungused body of an albatross in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

Here's where my poor, defenseless little P-38 R/C "Park Flyer" Airplane landed on the flight I made on 07-15-09 (or "15 Jul 2009" if you prefer) {this is inside the dugout - it actually flew through the open doorway of the fenced-in dugout to end up here!!!}...note the garbage can nearby - as you can see, it was very easy to retrieve the airplane from this fence.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2015 at 1:25pm
Memorial Day (05-25-15) {or "2015 25 May", or even "May 25, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...same as the last couple of days, the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of a flight of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A block of text that's umop-apisdn (upside-down) for reasons as-of- yet unknown? The bloated, smelly, andsomewhat fungused body of an albatross in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

Screen dumps from the Commodore 64 video game demo "Uri-Not++" that I wrote in 1993.
Somebody on the Commercials I Hate BBS saw these pics and suggested that I write a video game called, "Las Vegas Pee Gamble" where your objective is to urinate before the pisscan flushes by itself, subsequently splashing your pants legs & shoes with piss.

MEMORIAL DAY GREETINGS

to all out there in Pride® Scooters and Powerchairs cyberland!
Please take a moment to remember those U.S. servicemen and servicewomen who paid the ultimate price to help make the United States of America a free country!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2015 at 1:57pm
05-26-15 {or "2015 26 May", or even "May 26, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added several pics of our cat Koko to his web page, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of a flight of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the third is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A plastic cat toliet bountifully overflowing with fudge bunnies because the asshaberdasher who owns the litterbox has six cats and hasn't cleaned the asinine thing out in weeks? A crime scene rather severely trashed because Team Super Douche got there before the fuzz did? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is of Koko splayed out upside-down at the bottom of the front porch stairs in mid-May 2015.

This is Koko sitting at the base of the front porch stairs.

A screen dump (yes, it's really called that!) from the demo program "Warp Damage" that I wrote for the Commodore 64 computer in early-1993.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2015 at 1:24pm
05-27-15 {or "2015 27 May", or even "May 27, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...same as yesterday, the first concerns my having added several pics of our cat Koko to his web page, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of a flight of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the third is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? Something to do with a computer demo that I wrote in the early-1990s YAAAAYYY YOU GOT ONE CORRECT!!! SUPER DEE DOOPER!!! HOO BOY! I'M SO GLAD WE LOVE EACH OTHER!!! {as Barney the Purple Toliet Dinosaur might say}...DAMMIT THIS WUSSY CRAP IS PISSING ME OFF!!! {as Beavis from Beavis and Butt-Head might say

This is of Koko sleeping on my bed.

This is Koko sleeping in his cat bed; which is at the foot of my bed.

Three screen dumps (yes, they're really called that!) from my Commodore 64 computer demo program "MAG FACTOR THREE/TDM" that I wrote and released in mid-autumn 1992 (the space {" "} and forward slash {"/"} are legal characters in Commodore filenames).

The first one is just an "intro" screen telling why the demo was written (the big "TDM" you see on the first & second screens was the name of my demo group back then; it is an abbreviation for "The Douched Moose"), and the second screen puts the "mag factor three" in Mag Factor Three because it has moving color rasterbars at normal size and 3x normal size on it. In the third one, Paul Casey's name is in there because he was my best friend (he's deceased now); I programmed names of great friends in the "Greets To..." section of the scroll text in most of my demos back then.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2015 at 1:23pm
05-28-15 {or "2015 28 May", or even "May 28, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...same as yesterday andd the day before, the first concerns my having added a pic of our cat Koko to his web page, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of a flight of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the third is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A plastic cat toliet bountifully overflowing with fudge bunnies because the asshaberdasher who owns the litterbox has six cats and hasn't cleaned the asinine thing out in weeks? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid sodding dead bird what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is Koko sleeping in his cat bed; which is at the foot of my bed.

(Top two): Pictures depicting Barney the Purple Toliet Dinosaur with his extra- special "Barney Bag" and of him in court offering testification that he's real.
(Third one from top): A screen I made for the now-defunct Paul's Waka Waka BBS as his BBS's door games menu.
(Bottom): A screen I made just recently (late-2011) for The MajorBBS World Headquarters BBS.

All of these screens were drawn in RIP {Remote Imaging Protocol} format; this is a 640x350 16-color EGA format that allowed high- resolution color vector graphics to be quickly displayed on a dial-up BBS.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2015 at 1:24pm
05-29-15 {or "2015 29 May", or even "May 29, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added a photograph to my, "Memorial for my Father Norm"'s website, the next concerns shot an aerial video of a flight of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A metal garbage can literally crawling with thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few water beetles that got that way because the garbage can's owner (somebody involved in extreme assclownery) never once bothered to kick it over (thus relieving it of water) & douche it out with Chlorox or even put a lid on the asinine thing for Christ sakes? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a large wharf rat in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rat is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This was my father Norm.

(Top): This is the very Star Trek arcade video game that I played and got my world record high score of 31,054,500 points on in the mid-1980s (it's the one on the right -- the one in the blue cabinet is a Mylstar "M.A.C.H. 3").
This was at Norm's Video Palace in Juneau AK. USA; located in the same structure as the Super Bear supermarket and some other stores plus a Bullwinkles Pizza.

My record high score on the coin-op arcade video game Looping that I set on 11-14-82 (or "14 Nov. 1982" if you prefer).
To the best of my knowledge, that record stands to this day (early-March 2013).

The second photograph is page A2 from the Juneau Empire newspaper from June 1983; the third is a marquee from Looping, the fourth and fifth are from the July 1983 issue of, "Electronic Games" magazine.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2015 at 1:13pm
05-30-15 {or "2015 30 May", or even "May 30, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having added a pair of pics of our cat Koko to his web page, the next concerns my having shot an aerial video of a flight of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the third is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A very queer-looking sheet music holder that looks that way because somebody accidentally purchased an amperstand instead of a music stand? The bloated, smelly, and somewhat fungused body of an albatross in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is one of the pics that I added to Koko's web page.

What's wrong with this picture?
Taken January 2001 at the now-defunct 21st Century Foxes lounge in Seattle.
The bartender was very uranated (angry) at this, because he said, "...it was the good one too!"
Like the screen dumps of my Commodore 64 computer video game demo "Uri-Not ++" that I wrote in 1993 indicated (which I had as my "Picture of the Day" not long ago), a bully must have kicked it off the wall. 

Here, let's show you that screen dump (just the one mentioning the bully) again: 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2015 at 1:17pm
05-31-15 {or "2015 31 May", or even "May 31, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of a flight of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the third is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A very queer-looking sheet music holder that looks that way because somebody accidentally purchased an amperstand instead of a music stand? The bloated, smelly, and somewhat fungused body of an albatross in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

Found taped to the wall above the commode in a hair salon in Seattle WA. USA sometime in 2000 or 2001.
Note the misuse of quotation marks. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2015 at 1:29pm
06-01-15 {or "2015 01 Jun.", or even "June 01, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...same as yesterday, the first concerns my having shot an aerial video of a flight of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A public restroom showing an aluminum thunderflush with two merferators in the bungwipe holder? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? ¿Una ponchera que alguien cabreado en? (A punchbowl that somebody pissed in?NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

A phoney plaster owl run over by a real plastic scooter.
Used on my "Pictures of Broken Things" web page in 2000 or 2001.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2015 at 1:26pm
06-02-15 {or "2015 02 Jun.", or even "June 02, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today"...the first is a quasi-informational web page titled, "Ode to Koko" and it contains a single photo and some text written like Cmdr. Data's, "Ode to Spot" from Star Trek: TNG, the next concerns my having shot two aerial videos of flights of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the third is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? ¿Un higiénico sonrojado-un con una gran caca de edad flotando en ella? (An unflushed toilet with a big old poop floating in it?) The bloated, smelly, and somewhat fungused body of an albatross in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is Koko.

Is this sign meant for puppy dogs or PEOPLE?!? 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2015 at 1:42pm
06-03-15 {or "2015 03 Jun.", or even "June 03, Twenty Stick-Bent Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates for my website today"...the first concerns my having shot two aerial videos of flights of my Air Pigs Hawk Eye Blue Sky R/C Airplane with Onboard Camera, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A public restroom showing an aluminum thunderflush with two merferators in the bungwipe holder? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? ¿Una cucaracha muerta flotando en una jarra de café? (A dead cockroach floating in a glass coffee carafay?NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

Punctuation makes all the difference. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 979899100101 118>
  Share Topic