Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The CTRL-V Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 118>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The CTRL-V Game
    Posted: 10 Mar 2009 at 1:08pm
What's in your computer's clipboard (CTRL-V buffer)?
If you don't know (or if you do, for that matter), reply to this topic, hit CTRL-V, and save. LOL

Let me get this show on the road...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fluorescence of a uranated* glass marble when irradiated with a White/UV LED/Laser Torch (2)

"Uranated" - infused with an oxide of uranium, *NOT* peed on.

Note spelling: "urAnated", not "urInated".
Commonly referred to as "Vaseline glass" because it has a distinct pale yellow-green color when not being irradiated.

{computer alarm/beeping noises} {female computer voice} 0553 hours. Warning!!! Regeneration cycle incomplete!!! Wink

Sponsored Links

snooze View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snooze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2009 at 3:29am
Top Hairy - World's top hairy websites

All hairy gals - Daily abnormally hairy women archive

Shocked

jeroboam View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeroboam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2009 at 4:43am
edit
looks like nothing... sad 
snooze View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snooze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2009 at 4:47am
I lol at you jeroboam.

Let's see...

1. The fissionable material

Plutonium239 isotope. Around 25 pounds (10 kg) would be enough. If you could find some Uranium235, that would be good, but not great. You would need to refine it using a gas centrifuge. The uranium hexafluoride gas is piped in a cylinder, which is then spun at high speed. The rotation causes a centrifugal force that leaves the heavier U-238 isotopes at the outside of the cylinder, while the lighter U-235 isotopes are left at the center. The process is repeated many times over through a cascade of centrifuges to create uranium of the desired level of enrichment. To be used as the fissile core of a nuclear weapon, the uranium has to be enriched to more than 90 per cent and be produced in large quantities.

You could try buying it from a former Soviet Republic, or from Iran, since they're trying so hard to produce it. North Korea is not ready yet, and unfortunately, Iraqi dealers retired from the business.

2. The explosive to start the nuclear chain reaction

100 pounds (44 kg) of trinitrotoluene (TNT). Gelignite (an explosive material consisting of collodion-cotton (a type of nitrocellulose or gun cotton) dissolved in nitroglycerine and mixed with wood pulp and sodium or potassium nitrate) would be better. Semtex would be good too, but it's a bit hard to get, these days.

3. The detonator

To fabricate a detonator for the device, get a radio controlled (RC) servo mechanism, as found in RC model airplanes and cars. With a modicum of effort, a remote plunger can be made that will strike a detonator cap to effect a small explosion. These detonation caps can be found in the electrical supply section of your local supermarket. If you're an electronics wiz, you should be able to make it using a cellphone.

Jack View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Fomerly Takeikin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2009 at 10:10am
http://bbs.zoklet.net/showthread.php?t=9371
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2009 at 12:32pm

Eighteen In My Pants

("Eighteen" - Alice Cooper

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2009 at 8:34pm
LOL

What? that's what was last used.
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2009 at 1:18pm

BTTT (Bash Tablecloth Tablecloth Tablecloth {O NOOO!!!!! Now I'm beating the living tweedle out of a poor, helpless, innocent, defenseless piece of fabric again!!!} ;)

Performed spectroscopy of fluorescence of an Ikkakumon plush when its fur was irradiated with this laser.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2009 at 6:31pm
...um...Laser Queer...uh that's not it either...Laser Gay...er...uh...crap...Laser STRAIGHT

Newer spectrometer software & settings used.

{computer alarm/beeping noises} {female computer voice} 0000 hours. Warning!!! Regeneration cycle incomplete!!! Wink

HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2009 at 8:58pm

I put mine in IMG tags, to make it more fun

Here's the original

Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2009 at 9:08pm

Celebrate ice fishing in Molson

Now look what you made me go and do...and it's 5:12 P.M....
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2009 at 10:38pm
That was four years ago already, Tiz? Time flies when you're having fun!!! It seems like it was yesterday!

KT
Jack View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Fomerly Takeikin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2009 at 1:39am
When the Windows 98 Startup menu is displayed, choose the Start computer without CD-ROM support option, and then press ENTER.
When a command prompt is displayed, type format c:, and then press ENTER.

NOTE: If you receive a "Bad command or file name" message, you may need to extract the Format.com utility to your Startup disk. To do this, type the following command at a command prompt, and then press ENTER:
extract ebd.cab format.com
After the Format.com utility is extracted to your Startup disk and a command prompt is displayed, type format c:.

When you successfully run the Format.com utility, you receive the following prompt:
WARNING, ALL DATA ON NON-REMOVABLE DISK DRIVE C: WILL BE LOST!

Proceed with Format (Y/N)?
Press Y, and then press ENTER to format drive C.

After the format procedure is finished, you receive the following prompt:
Volume label (11 characters, ENTER for none)?
This is an optional feature that you can use to type a name for the hard disk. Type an 11-character name for the drive, or leave it blank, and then press ENTER.

Repeat steps 10 through 13 for any additional drive letters that you created in step i.
Back to the top
How to Install Windows 98
After you partition and format your hard disk, you can install Windows 98: Insert the Windows 98 Startup disk in the floppy disk drive, and then restart your computer.
When the Windows 98 Startup menu is displayed, choose the Start computer with CD-ROM support option, and then press ENTER.
If CD-ROM support is provided by the generic drivers on the Startup disk, you receive one of the following messages, where X is the drive letter that is assigned to your CD-ROM drive:
Drive X: = Driver MSCD001

Drive X: = Driver OEMCD001
NOTE: If your CD-ROM drive is not available after you boot from the Windows 98 Startup disk, install the CD-ROM drivers that are included with your CD-ROM drive. For information about how to obtain and install the most current driver for your CD-ROM drive, view the documentation that is included with your device, or contact your hardware manufacturer.

Insert the Windows 98 CD-ROM in the CD-ROM drive, type the following command at a command prompt, and then press ENTER
X:\setup
where X is the drive letter that is assigned to your CD-ROM drive.

When you receive the following message, press ENTER, and then follow the instructions on the screen to complete the Setup procedure:
Please wait while the Setup initializes. Setup is now going to perform a routine check on your system. To continue press Enter.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2009 at 1:48am
LOL
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2009 at 10:45pm
http://www.saintpattys.com/index.php
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2009 at 4:10pm

Snap/I'd Rather Be Sleeping In My Pants

("Snap/I'd Rather Be Sleeping" - Anthrax

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2009 at 12:10am
Brenda O'Malley is home making dinner, as usual, when Tim Finnegan arrives
at her door.
"Brenda, may I come in?" he asks.. "I've somethin' to tell ya".
" Of course you can come in, you're always welcome, Tim. But where's my
husband?"
" That's what I'm here to be telling ya, Brenda." There was an accident
down at the Guinness brewery..."
"Oh, God no!" cries Brenda. "Please don't tell me."
" I must, Brenda. Your husband Shamus is dead and gone. I'm sorry."
Finally, she looked up at Tim. "How did it happen, Tim?"
" It was terrible, Brenda. He fell into a vat Of Guinness Stout and
drowned."
"Oh my dear Jesus! But you must tell me the truth, Tim. Did he at least
go quickly?"
"Well, Brenda... no. In fact, he got out three times to pee."
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Mar 2009 at 1:39pm

He had to uranate like a competitive equine (piss like a racehorse).

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2009 at 1:21am
www.bobbysburgerpalace.com/
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2009 at 1:00pm

03-16-09
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I have six updates planned for my website today...one is a new evaluation of the Radio Shack green laser pointer, two more are spectroscopy of it, the next is a photograph of a violet laser's beam in falling snow, and the last two have to do with my having performed spectroscopy of the violet LEDs (in an advanced state of decay :-o) in the Infinity Optics Clock.

The spectra were published on my website and posted on two other BBSs.

This is what the Radio Shack green laser pointer looks like.

And this is what the Infinity Optics Clock looks like.

My weblog (or "blog" if you prefer) requires no updates - none as of this posting anyway.

I have no outside trips planned for today.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2009 at 1:34pm
St. Patrick's Day (03-17-09)
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I have eight updates planned for my website today...one is a new evaluation of the PreSidian Keychain Flashlight, another is spectroscopy of its LED, the third is spectroscopy of a yellow LED in its feral state, the fourth is a photograph of a GREEN LED wristwatch displaying today's date - March 17 - St. Patrick's Day of course. , the next two concern my having performed spectroscopy of a Patrick Star plush when irradiating it with a green laser pointer, and the last two concern my having repeated spectroscopy of the NUV LEDs in a wall clock to check for certain spectral features.

The spectra were published on my website and posted on two other BBSs; the beam cross-sectional analysis (of the solar flashlight) was also posted on two other BBSs.

This is what the PreSidian Keychain Flashlight looks like.

And this is what a Patrick Star plush looks like.

My weblog (or "blog" if you prefer) requires no updates - none as of this posting anyway.

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!
to everybody out there in PrideĀ® Scooters and Powerchairs cyberland!!!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2009 at 2:22pm
03-18-09
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I have eight updates planned for my website today...four are performing spectroscopy of LEDs in their feral state - including one very unusual deep red LED, two are adding LEDs to the "Blue LEDs" and "White LEDs" pages of my website, and the last two are adding their spectra to the appropriate pages of my website.

The spectra were published on my website and posted on two other BBSs.

This is what the very unusual, disc-shaped deep red LED looks like.

Jack View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Fomerly Takeikin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2009 at 8:24pm
inlogin.com

The password should be the same as your current UCN password.

"If you are installing myAgent for the first time click here."
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2009 at 11:34pm

LOL

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2009 at 1:22pm

The Stick Shark emits a fairly loud, slightly whiny noise but not quite loud enough to drown out the TV when that fartknocker on the Jack In The Box commercial yells "sowcow" and snaps that soggy $1 bill he plucked out of the giant fish toliet...OH NO!!!! I think I just busted the coffeepot. :~(

Further "testing" revealed that the Stick Shark works best as a bare floor vacuum (an "electric broom") and it really shines as a handheld vacuum for cleaning on and inside furniture and spot-cleaning such as taking care of a spilled flowerpot or coffee grinds dumped on the counter. It doesn't seem to work on carpeting as well as my full-sized upright, but that's only because it doesn't have a beater brush like a full sized upright does.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 118>
  Share Topic