Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The CTRL-V Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 115116117118>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Aug 2016 at 1:02pm
08-22-16 {or "2016 22 Aug.", or even "August 22, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a pair of updates for my website today...the first concerns my having added aerial video of a flight of my CHEERSON CX-33C Hexcopter w/ Camera, and the second is an update to my Fotos del Día web page with...well, what else could it be? A public restroom showing an aluminum thunderflush with two merferators in the bungwipe holder? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? A rather expen$ive pseudo-3D RGB laser projector ruined because some dimbulb butt dumpling {somebody engaged in total & complete asshaberdashery} dumped a whole can of Diet Mt. Doo-Doo into it? SHAKA! WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my CHEERSON CX-33C Hexcopter w/ Camera.

And the following are my Fotos del Día.

Found taped to the wall above the water closet (commode) in a hair salon in Seattle WA. USA sometime in 2000 or 2001.
Note the misuse of quotation marks. 

Seen above the urinals in the men's room at a bar just east downtown Seattle in mid-2003; I left and then returned a short time later with a camera to document this. 

I didn't realise that using the "uranator" {note sp.} as a sit-down toliet was an issue with adults -- the last time I knew about something like this occurring was when I was in third grade at Gastineau Elementary School in Juneau AK. USA in 1973 or so; some kid dropped a stool in the pisser in the boy's room by the north entrance.

What in the name of Davy Jones' locker is a "URANATOR" anyway?
Also note the misspelling of the word "PLEASE".

I'll dispense with the “{vulgar slang term for male piss weasel (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “R", rhymes with “wrecker" {P3[K3R})} stuck in the {slang term for wall-mounted porcelain urinal (ten letters, starts with “W" and ends with “T", doesn't rhyme with anything {VV411701!37})}" text today.

My weblog (or "blog" if you prefer) requires no updates as of this posting.

I have trips planned for my {now usual} morgenspaziergang (morning walk), nachmittagsspaziergang (afternoon walk), and abends spaziergang (evening walk) today. 

Sponsored Links

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2016 at 1:17pm
08-23-16 {or "2016 23 Aug.", or even "August 23, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a pair of updates for my website today...the first concerns my having added aerial video of a flight of my CHEERSON CX-33C Hexcopter w/ Camera, and the second is an update to my Fotos del Día web page with...well, what else could it be? A public restroom showing an aluminum thunderflush with two merferators in the bungwipe holder? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? A rather expen$ive pseudo-3D RGB laser projector ruined because some dimbulb butt dumpling {somebody engaged in total & complete asshaberdashery} dumped a whole can of Diet Mt. Doo-Doo into it? SHAKA! WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

And the following is my Foto del Día.

"Lamp Learns It's Gay and is Sad it Can't Use Regular Light Bulbs".
This is a third drawing of mine that I submitted to the now-defunct "Poorly-Drawn Lamp Page" in 2000 or perhaps 2001 (I say "defunct" because the page has not been updated in years; it is still available however).

I'll dispense with the “{vulgar slang term for male piss weasel (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “R", rhymes with “wrecker" {P3[K3R})} stuck in the {slang term for wall-mounted porcelain urinal (ten letters, starts with “W" and ends with “T", doesn't rhyme with anything {VV411701!37})}" text today.

I have trips planned for my {now usual} morgenspaziergang (morning walk), nachmittagsspaziergang (afternoon walk), and abends spaziergang (evening walk) today. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2016 at 12:48pm
08-24-16 {or "2016 24 Aug.", or even "August 24, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding Solitare update planned for my website today...it is an update to my Foto(s) del Día web page with...well, what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of poliet taper into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent pisscan? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA! WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

The following is my Foto del Día.

"Deformed Woman's Leg-Shaped Lamp Being Irradiated by the Exposed Plutonium Cores of Broken Bowling Balls".
This is another drawing of mine that I submitted to the now-defunct "Poorly-Drawn Lamp Page" in 2000 or perhaps 2001 (I say "defunct" because the page has not been updated in years; it is still available however).

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2016 at 1:54pm
08-25-16 {or "2016 25 Aug.", or even "August 25, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a pair of updates for my website today...the first concerns my having added aerial video of a flight of my CHEERSON CX-33C Hexcopter w/ Camera, and the second is an update to my Fotos del Día web page with...well, what else could it be? A public restroom showing an aluminum thunderflush with two merferators in the bungwipe holder? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a brown eagle in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? A rather expen$ive pseudo-3D RGB laser projector ruined because some dimbulb butt dumpling {somebody engaged in total & complete asshaberdashery} dumped a whole can of Diet Mt. Doo-Doo into it? SHAKA! WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

A "screen dump" from a Commodore CBM 8032 computer using our friend Krusty the Klown from the TV program The Simpsons".

I'll dispense with the “{vulgar slang term for male piss weasel (six letters, starts with 'P' and ends with “R", rhymes with “wrecker" {P3[K3R})} stuck in the {slang term for wall-mounted porcelain urinal(ten letters, starts with “W" and ends with “T", doesn't rhyme with anything {VV411701!37})}" text today.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2016 at 2:34pm
08-26-16 {or "2016 26 Aug.", or even "August 26, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a pair of updates for my website today...the first concerns my having added aerial video of a flight of my CHEERSON CX-33C Hexcopter w/ Camera, and the second is an update to my Fotos del Día web page with...well, what else could it be? A public restroom showing an aluminum thunderflush with two merferators in the bungwipe holder? The bloated, very malodourous, and somewhat fungused body of a brown eagle in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? A rather expen$ive pseudo-3D RGB laser projector ruined because some dimbulb butt dumpling {somebody engaged in total & complete asshaberdashery} dumped a whole can of Diet Mt. Doo-Doo into it? SHAKA! WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! wink.gif

dfly200.jpg

dfly100.jpg

agee10.jpg

(Top): A spot-winged dragonfly.
One of our kitty cats brought it in the house early on the evening of 08-13-10 (or "13 Aug 2010" if you prefer).
It is shown here perched on a timey old milk can outside.
Our location (when this pic was taken anyway) was Federal Way WA. USA.

(Middle): A dead, dead dragonfly {you can smell it with your eye}; seen on the side of Military Rd. S. in Federal Way WA. in early-July 2009.
I know that it was deader than a doorknob because when I picked it up to examine it after this photograph was taken, it was a rather "krispy" "kritter".

(Bottom): Insulators and bugs? Why not?
This trio of dead dragonflies gets along fine with an Agee 30 that has a stick up its %@*#$!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2016 at 12:47pm
08-27-16 {or "2016 27 Aug.", or even "August 27, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding Solitare update planned for my website today...it is an update to my Foto(s) del Día web page with...well, what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of poliet taper into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent pisscan? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA! WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

The following are my Fotos del Día.

(Top two): Pictures depicting Barney the Purple Toliet Dinosaur with his extra-special "Barney Bag" and of him in court offering testification that he's real.
(Third one from top): A screen I made for the now-defunct Paul's Waka Waka BBS as his BBS's door games menu.
(Bottom): A screen I made fairly recently (late-2011) for The MajorBBS World Headquarters BBS.

All of these screens were drawn in RIP {Remote Imaging Protocol} format; this is a 640x350 16-color EGA format that allowed high-resolution color vector graphics to be quickly displayed on a dial-up BBS.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2016 at 1:30pm
08-28-16 {or "2016 28 Aug.", or even "August 28, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a pair of updates for my website today...the first concerns my having added aerial video of a flight of my SY X25 R/C Flying Car w/ Camera, and the second is an update to my Fotos del Día web page with...well, what else could it be? A whizzer clogged and overflowing because some total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of poliet taper into the bowl; taking the time to stomp them into the drain with his foot? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent pisscan? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA! WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my SY X25 R/C Flying Car w/ Camera.

Dragonflies seen near 12th and Union streets in Seattle WA. USA sometime in the summer of 2001 or 2002.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2016 at 2:10pm
08-29-16 {or "2016 29 Aug.", or even "August 29, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding trio of updates for my website today...the first is an update to my Avion FlyCloud R/C biplane's eval. to state that the replacement has arrived, the next concerns my having added aerial video of a flight of my CHEERSON CX-33C Hexcopter w/ Camera, and the third is an update to my Fotos del Día web page with...well, what else could it be? A whizzer clogged and overflowing because some total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of poliet taper into the bowl; taking the time to stomp them into the drain with his foot? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent pisscan? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA! WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Avion FlyCloud R/C biplane.

(Top): The "before" and "after" pictures of a small insulator collection. The "after" picture was taken after the great Seattle earthquake of 2001.

(Center): The large dumpster outside my window a couple of days after the big "Q"; almost everything you see in here was mine; the two computer monitors visible on the ground in the right of this photograph were also mine -- I simply didn't have the strength to throw them way up and over the wall of that dumpster that day.

(Bottom): Me, posing next to the Satan's Hollow upright coin-op arcade video game that I owned at the time; this photograph was taken approx. 2 months after the quake. Note the shirt that I had on that reads,

"I SURVIVED THE
EARTHQUAKE
RATTLE IN SEATTLE
".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2016 at 1:16pm
08-30-16 {or "2016 30 Aug.", or even "August 30, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.

***NSFW!!!***
Published on Dec 5, 2012
(I Wanna Smite the) Devil with a (Golf Club)

Lyrics & singing (caterwauling) © 2012 Craig S. Johnson aka. URINE POTATO
Music background © 2008 Timothy F. Crist aka. -=ShoeBoX=- at www.wormquartet.com

The following is the 
User Statinator screen from my BBS in the late-1990s to show that I really did used the handle URINE POTATO:

I added, "***NSFW!!!***" because I drop the "F" bomb once.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Aug 2016 at 1:34pm
08-31-16 {or "2016 31 Aug.", or even "August 31, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.

(Top): What happened when I tried to open a port to the digital world with my Digimon D3 Digivice in 2000 or thereabouts. I first aimed the digivice at my computer display, shouted, "DIGIPORT OPEN!" and then pressed some buttons on my D3. Since the digiworld was found to not be wheelchair-accessible, I closed the digiport soon thereafter. 

(Bottom): An Ikkakumon plush (stuffed critter) from the TV program Digimon; this fella was exceptionally difficult to find. After searching for four (!) years, I finally got ahold of one.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2016 at 2:06pm
09-01-16 {or "2016 01 Sep.", or even "September 01, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding quartet of updates planned for my website today...the first three concern my having performed spectroscopy of the blue LED "headlight" in my Avion FlyCloud R/C biplane, and the last is an update to my Foto(s) del Día web page with...well, what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of poliet taper into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent pisscan? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA! WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Avion FlyCloud R/C biplane.

I'm not so squeamish about the name; but I would be very hesitant to eat something that looks like a pile of dog s**t! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2016 at 2:52pm
09-02-16 {or "2016 02 Sep.", or even "September 02, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding Cingular update planned for my website today...it is an update to my Foto(s) del Día web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? ¿Un higiénico sonrojado-un con una gran caca de edad flotando en ella? (An unflushed toliet with a big old poop floating in it?) The bloated, smelly, and somewhat fungused body of an albatross in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

My old hometown of Juneau AK. USA as seen from a weather webcam.
Shot was taken at 1:07pm PDT on 09-01-16.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2016 at 2:31pm
09-03-16 {or "2016 03 Sep.", or even "September 03, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but one bunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding Cingular update planned for my website today...it is an update to my Foto(s) del Día web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? ¿Un higiénico sonrojado-un con una gran caca de edad flotando en ella? (An unflushed toliet with a big old poop floating in it?) The bloated, smelly, and somewhat fungused body of an albatross in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

"Lamp Floating in a Wall Uranator".
This is another drawing of mine that I submitted to the now-defunct "Poorly-Drawn Lamp Page" in 2000 or perhaps 2001.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 3:27pm
09-04-16 {or "2016 04 Sep.", or even "September 04, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.

Three screens I used on my BBS in the mid-1990s; drawn in RIP {Remote Imaging Protocol} format; this is a 640x350 16-color format that allowed high-resolution graphics to be quickly displayed on a dial-up BBS.

The first one was a login screen; the second was the "User Statinator" screen that showed general statistics about the person logging in, and the third was the BBS's Main Menu.

I've long ago since forgotten what "COUNTDOWN TO EXTINCTION" was, so please do not ask.

And I don't know why I chose a douchebag (or was it an enemabag?) as the "Help" icon, so again, please don't ask. 
I drew most of the icons myself; the three I didn't do myself are the "JUMP TO NEW ROOM", "POST PUBLIC MESSAGE", and "USER DATABASE" icons.

Finally, notice if you will the "games" icon (the one with the starship Enterprise in it) is labelled as "Abusement Park" instead of "Amusement Park".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Sep 2016 at 8:42pm
♫ My baloney has a first name. It's O-S-C-A-R ♫
♫ My baloney has a second name it's M-A-Y-E-R ♫
♫ O I love to eat it everyday and if you ask me why I say... ♫
♫ 'Cause Oscar Mayer has a way with B-A-L-O-N-E-Y!!! ♫

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2016 at 1:55pm
Labour Day (09-05-16) {or "2016 05 Sep.", or even "September 05, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.

Screen dumps from the Commodore 64 video game demo "Uri-Not++" that I wrote in 1993.
Somebody on the Commercials I Hate BBS saw these pics and suggested that I write a video game called, "Las Vegas Pee Gamble" where your objective is to leave a piss before the whizzer flushes by itself, subsequently splashing your pants legs & shoes with pee.

HAPPY
LABOUR DAY

to all out there in Pride® Scooters and Powerchairs cyberland!!!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2016 at 2:17pm
09-06-16 {or "2016 06 Sep.", or even "September 06, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.

The inappropriately-named "Undre Arms" apartment complex was "discovered" on 11th Ave. just east of downtown Seattle sometime in mid-2002.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2016 at 2:29pm
09-07-16 {or "2016 07 Sep.", or even "September 07, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but onebunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding Cingular update planned for my website today...it is an update to my Foto(s) del Día web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moonTitan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? ¿Un higiénico sonrojado-un con una gran caca de edad flotando en ella? (An unflushed toliet with a big old poop floating in it?) The bloated, smelly, and somewhat fungused body of an albatross in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!!  

(Top): My Commodore 64 computer and a Gorilla green-screen monitor; circa. late-1983. 

(Center): The same computer installation as it appeared in early-1984. That funny looking monitor at the top is an RGB monitor from a coin-op arcade video game (a Nintendo game, if I remember correctly); and that brass-colored case under the lamp (with the black handle on it) was the G-80 card cage assembly from a Gremlin/SegaAstro Blaster upright coin-op arcade video game. 

(Bottom): The same computer installation as it appeared in mid-1984. To the left is an old boob-tube (CRT)-type oscilloscope, and that grey & black box with the yellow stripe on it was (I believe) a signal generator of some type.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2016 at 1:10pm
09-08-16 {or "2016 08 Sep.", or even "September 08, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but twobungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates planned for my website today...the first concerns my having added aerial video of a flight of my CHEERSON CX-33C Hexcopter w/ Camera, and the second is an update to my Foto(s) del Día web page with...well, what else could it be? A whizzer clogged and overflowing because some total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of poliet taper into the bowl; taking the time to stomp them into the drain with his foot? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent pisscan? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA! WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!!  

can't urab Three screen dumps (yes, they're really called that!) from the BBS door game, "Barneysplat" dating to the early-1990s (1993 to be precise).

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2016 at 1:30pm
09-09-16 {or "2016 09 Sep.", or even "September 09, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates planned for my website today...the first concerns my having added aerial video of a flight of my CHEERSON CX-33C Hexcopter w/ Camera, and the second is an update to my Foto(s) del Día web page with...well, what else could it be? A whizzer clogged and overflowing because some total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of poliet taper into the bowl; taking the time to stomp them into the drain with his foot? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent pisscan? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA! WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!!  

A batlike creature from the smartphone video game Pokémon GO. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2016 at 2:27pm
09-10-16 {or "2016 10 Sep.", or even "September 10, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but twobungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates planned for my website today...the first concerns my having added aerial video of a flight of my CHEERSON CX-33C Hexcopter w/ Camera, and the second is an update to my Foto(s) del Día web page with...well, what else could it be? A whizzer clogged and overflowing because some total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of poliet taper into the bowl; taking the time to stomp them into the drain with his foot? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent pisscan? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA! WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!!  

"Lamp Floating in a Wall Uranator".
This is another drawing of mine that I submitted to the now-defunct "Poorly-Drawn Lamp Page" in 2000 or perhaps 2001.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2016 at 3:23pm
09-11-16 {or "2016 11 Sep.", or even "September 11, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but onebunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding Cingular update planned for my website today...it is an update to my Foto(s) del Día web page with...well, what else could it be? A whizzer clogged and overflowing because some total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of poliet taper into the bowl; taking the time to stomp them into the drain with his foot? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent pisscan? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA! WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!!  

A memorial to the 9-11 anniversary.
My mother in Alaska made this out of beads using a graphic I had made and subsequently emailed to her. 
This is the practise piece; she made another for the 9-11 Memorial Quilt. 

Never forget the brave firefighters & police officers who gave their lives, the thousands of victims in the World Trade Center towers, or the passengers on the four lost flights. My weblog (or "blog" if you prefer) requires no updates as of this posting. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 12:49pm
09-12-16 {or "2016 12 Sep.", or even "September 12, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but twobungholes...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding pair of updates planned for my website today...the first is a happy update to my MK-001 Electric Arc Windproof Cigar Lighter's eval. to state that the lighter mysteriously turned up after having been presumed lost for a number of weeks, and the second is an update to my Foto(s) del Día web page with...well, what else could it be? A whizzer clogged and overflowing because some totalasshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of poliet taper into the bowl; taking the time to stomp them into the drain with his foot? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent pisscan? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA! WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!!  

This is my MK-001 Electric Arc Windproof Cigar Lighter. 

The old and the new Juneau-Douglas bridges as seen from Douglas Island in 1981.
That light-colored square building to the right-center of this photograph is the Federal Building; I worked there in the late-1970s as an entomologist (a person who studies insects {or "bugs" if you prefer}) -- though please do not grab the Raid® or Black Flag™; it was mostly "good" insects that I studied!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2016 at 2:18pm
09-13-16 {or "2016 13 Sep.", or even "September 13, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Shelton WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but onebunghole...er...uh...I mean I only have a sodding Cingular update planned for my website today...it is an update to my Foto(s) del Día web page with...well, what else could it be? A whizzer clogged and overflowing because some total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of poliet taper into the bowl; taking the time to stomp them into the drain with his foot? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent pisscan? The bloated, very stinky, and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? SHAKA! WHEN THE WALLS FELL!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!!  

(Top): I used to call Sani-Flush toilet bowl cleaner crystals "Santa Flush" when I was a child; apparently somebody else had a somewhat similar idea -- except that instead of cleaning a toilet, this one works like Liquid Plumbr or Drano when jolly 'ol St. Nick gets stuck in a chimney.  

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2016 at 12:56pm
09-14-16 {or "2016 14 Sep.", or even "September 14, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.

My old apartment (from 09-30-96 through 10-11-04) in downtown Seattle WA. USA as viewed from the ground outside.
It's the one with the insulaters in the large window and the plants & American flag in the small window.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 115116117118>
  Share Topic