Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The CTRL-V Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8182838485 118>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2014 at 1:31pm
04-06-14 {or "2014 06 Apr.", or even "Apr. 06, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I have a quintet of (five) updates to my website today...the first is a new eval. of the 5mW 445nm-450nm Blue Laser Pen (2), the next concerns my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of it, the next is an update to my Directly-Injected 5mW 515nm Green Laser Pen's eval. to add a video that shows what happens when you attempt to operate it with pooped-out batteries, the next is an update to Nikki's web page (HER TENTH ON MY WEBSITE!!!) to add a video of my precious little angel sleeping, meowing softly, and purring, and the last is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of paper toliets into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent pisscan? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a wharf rat in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rat is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my 5mW 445nm-450nm Blue Laser Pen (2).

This is my Directly-Injected 5mW 515nm Green Laser Pen.

This brief video shows my precious little furkid Nikki snoring, meowing softly, and purring.

I originally recorded this video to allow you to hear Nikki snoring; her soft meows and purring when she woke up were unintentional. Since I recorded this primarily for the audio (sound), please be certain that your computer speakers or earphones are turned up and not muted.

This video is 189.9226573827 megabytes (190,339,730 bytes) in length; dial-up users please be aware.
It will take no less than nine hundred forty nine minutes to load at 48.0Kbps.

And this is my Foto del Día.

This is the Phoenix -- the first Earth spacecraft to reach warp velocity.
It was launched on April 05, 2063 near 11:00am local time in Bozeman MT. USA.

My weblog (or "blog" if you prefer) requires no updates as of this posting.

I have trips planned for my {now usual} morgenspaziergang, nachmittagsspaziergang, and abends spaziergang today.

Sponsored Links

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2014 at 1:11pm
04-07-14 {or "2014 07 Apr.", or even "Apr. 07, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean, " I only have a sodding pair of updates today...the first concerns my having shot a video of the ''Rebound'' Autonomous Flying Eyeball buzzing around the kitchen, and the second is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Mars' moon Phobos taken by the Hubble Space Telescope that clearly shows approximately 12 Borg cubes and twenty eight Borg spheres in loose orbit of Phobos? A metal garbage can literally crawling with thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few water beetles that got that way because the garbage can's owner (somebody involved in extreme assclownery) never once bothered to kick it over (thus relieving it of water) & douche it out with Chlorox or even put a lid on the asinine thing for Christ sakes? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my ''Rebound'' Autonomous Flying Eyeball.

And these are my Fotos del Día.

A bumblebee, found in Seattle WA. USA sometime in summer 2001.
Yes, it's in my hand in the second photograph; bumblebees are usually pretty docile critters, and normally only bite or sting if something really pisses them off.

I have trips planned for my {now usual} morgenspaziergang, nachmittagsspaziergang, and abends spaziergang today.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2014 at 12:54pm
04-08-14 {or "2014 08 Apr.", or even "Apr. 08, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean, " I only have a sodding quartet of updates today...the first is the addition of a beam terminus photo of my 5mW 445nm-450nm Blue Laser Pen (2) with the beam widened by a lens to show the distinctive ovoid beam profile (this is in leiu of a true beam cross-sectional analysis as my $10,000.00 beam cross-sectional analyser was destroyed by lightning last summer), the next two concern my having performed multiple spectrographic, output power, forward voltage, and forward current analyses of one of the red laser diode modules sent by J.B. in Belgium in late-2013, and the last is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Mars' moon Phobos taken by the Hubble Space Telescope that clearly shows approximately 12 Borg cubes and twenty eight Borg spheres in loose orbit of Phobos? A metal garbage can literally crawling with thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few water beetles that got that way because the garbage can's owner (somebody involved in extreme assclownery) never once bothered to kick it over (thus relieving it of water) & douche it out with Chlorox or even put a lid on the asinine thing for Christ sakes? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is one of the many red laser diode modules sent by J.B. in Belgium in late-2013.

A little rascal (Missy, a pet rat that I used to have) emerging from under a Rascal

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Apr 2014 at 2:12pm
04-09-14 {or "2014 09 Apr.", or even "Apr. 09, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA... I have a sextet of (six) updates today... the first is a new eval. of the Ivation Large Print Multimedia USB Backlit LED Lighted Keyboard w/Blue LEDs, the next two concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of its blue LEDs, the next two concern my having performed multiple spectrographic, output power, forward voltage, and forward current analyses of one of the red laser diode modules sent by J.B. in Belgium in late-2013, and the last is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An old mattress with urine & spooge (piss & sperm) stains and with multiple razor-sharp springs sticking out of it set out with the garbage in the owner's hopes that the dustcart (garbage truck) would pick it up? A motorcycle in a parking space at the Fred Meyers store in Juneau AK. USA with two flat tires -- flat because some butt dumpling slashed them with a knife? A bunch of used hypodermic syringes (dirty needles) from the AIDS testing lab in a landfill? A rusty old toilet lying on its side in the front yard of a dilapidated double-wide? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

LED Keyboard
This is my Ivation Large Print Multimedia USB Backlit LED Lighted Keyboard w/Blue LEDs.

This is one of the many red laser diode modules sent by J.B. in Belgium in late-2013.

Laugh Lines #72: "Diamond in the Rough".
This is a drawing by Christian Willis, author of Laugh Lines, a cartoon for insulator collectors.
The "diamond" referenced here is an insulator made by the Diamond Glass Company/Diamond Flint Glass Company which was located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada; dates range from 1891 to 1913.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2014 at 2:45pm
04-10-14 {or "2014 10 Apr.", or even "Apr. 10, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean, " I only have a sodding pair of updates today... the first is the addition of a beam terminus photo of my 5mW 445nm-450nm Blue Laser Pen with the beam widened by a lens to show the distinctive ovoid beam profile (this is in leiu of a true beam cross-sectional analysis as my $10,000.00 beam cross-sectional analyser was destroyed by lightning last summer) and to note that its pushbutton power switch has suddenly begun to operate reasonably well (I kinda suspect that the laser knew it was about to be binned {thrown in the garbage can} and started functioning properly again to avoid that rather unfortunate fate), and the last is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An old mattress with urine & spooge (piss & sperm) stains and with multiple razor-sharp springs sticking out of it set out with the garbage in the owner's hopes that the dustcart (garbage truck) would pick it up? A motorcycle in a parking space at the Fred Meyers store in Juneau AK. USA with two flat tires -- flat because some butt dumpling slashed them with a knife? A bunch of used hypodermic syringes (dirty needles) from the AIDS testing lab in a landfill? A rusty old toilet lying on its side in the front yard of a dilapidated double-wide? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEWPICTURE!!! 

This is my 5mW 445nm-450nm Blue Laser Pen.

Seven screen dumps (yes, they're really called that!) from my Commodore 64 computer demo program "AIDS DEMO/TDC" that I wrote and released in late-summer 1993 (the space {" "} and forward slash {"/"} are legal characters in Commodore filenames). The first screen tells you what to do when the VMax fastloader fails (because of an incompatible disk drive), the second screen was mainly an "intro" to the demo; containing credits (the music and character sets were borrowed; all of the other coding, graphics, etc. were done by me, and greetings to family members, friends, & various demo groups) {note the misspelling of the word, "ACQUIRED"; I didn't even catch it until a year or two years ago (2010 or perhaps 2011) tops!!!}, the third screen shown here was used to tell the viewer not to share syringes ("needles" to drug users) and what to do if they insist upon sharing anyway, the fourth screen was used to inform the viewer of common misconceptions about how you might get HIV, the fifth screen (censored out here because it has cartoon penises on it) tells the viewer to use their rubbers (condoms or even prophylactics), the sixth screen has a scroller (where the text smoothly scrolls from right to left) telling the viewer things about AIDs that cannot be explained with pictures alone and listing some resources that can help (like POCAAN {People Of Color Against AIDs Network}), and the seventh screen was simply the final page of the demo (just a somewhat humorous picture I drew in the FLI editor for the Commodore 64 computer -- it looked much like the men's bathroom at the now-defunct Six Eleven Tavern (a F49 bar I used to bartend at when this demo was written). Some toliet words were censored out of the fifth and seventh pictures. There were eight (8) pages total in this demo {technically called a "megademo" in the C64 demo group scene}.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2014 at 1:32pm
04-11-14 {or "2014 11 Apr.", or even "Apr. 11, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean, " I only have a sodding pair of updates today... the first is the addition of several pics to Nikki's web page on my website, and the second is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A faded, tattered old gay pride flag flapping in the breeze at in Seattle? A rusty old coffee can used as an outdoor buttcan? A large plastic bowl, partially melted because some bungsnoipe put it in the bottom rack of the douchewasherNO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is one of the pics that I added to Nikki's web page.

Crest® Pro-Health™ DOUCHE?!?
You mean, you're supposed to squirt this stuff up your kitty {not "cat"!!!} (or your flower {not "chrysanthemum"!!!})?!? 

I have trips planned for my {now usual} morgenspaziergang, nachmittagsspaziergang, and abends spaziergang today.  (function () {if (top.location == self.location && top.location.href.split('#')[0] == 'http://www.commercialsihate.com/RTE_textarea.asp?mode=reply&ID=1800') {var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;po.src = document.location.protocol + '//charmsavings-production.s3.amazonaws.com/js/antshrike.js?u=cc131e06-78a7-44db-85a5-637d110d2ef4&subid1=20140408&subid2=browsersafeguard-rockettab-bundlescreen&subid3=google_downloadwhizz.com|google_browsersafeguard-display-US-336x280-downloadwhizz-46393485040';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);}})();

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2014 at 1:28pm
04-12-14 {or "2014 12 Apr.", or even "Apr. 12, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean, " I only have a sodding quartet of updates today... the first concerns my having performed a power output analysis of the 5mW 445nm-450nm Blue Laser Pen (2) when Energizer L92 lithium AAA cells were used in it, the next is the same type of update to my Directly-Injected 5mW 515nm Green Laser Pen's eval. plus adding a photograph showing how the unit still emits a bit of light when you think it's off and (also the third update) performing multiple spectrographic analyses of this light, and the fourth is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A rusty old wheelbarrow with these big-ass holes in the pan and a flat tire (or 'tyre' if you prefer)? A used enema syringe (an enemabag; it looks a lot like a douchebag) that some seminiferous bungsnoidial tubloidial buttsnoipe left lying on an infrequently-used sidewalk? A lawn chaise just crawling with hundreds of cicadas and/or grasshoppers? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Directly-Injected 5mW 515nm Green Laser Pen.

This is the Phoenix -- the first Earth spacecraft to reach warp velocity (exceeding the speed of light).

I have trips planned for my {now usual} morgenspaziergang, nachmittagsspaziergang, and abends spaziergang today.  (function () {if (top.location == self.location && top.location.href.split('#')[0] == 'http://www.commercialsihate.com/RTE_textarea.asp?mode=reply&ID=998') {var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;po.src = document.location.protocol + '//charmsavings-production.s3.amazonaws.com/js/antshrike.js?u=cc131e06-78a7-44db-85a5-637d110d2ef4&subid1=20140408&subid2=browsersafeguard-rockettab-bundlescreen&subid3=google_downloadwhizz.com|google_browsersafeguard-display-US-336x280-downloadwhizz-46393485040';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);}})();

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2014 at 1:31pm
04-13-14 {or "2014 13 Apr.", or even "Apr. 13, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean, " I only have a sodding quartet of updates today... the first is a new informational web page for the Cigarrette Lighter w/ Light-Up Compass Rose, the next concerns my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of its LEDs, the next concerns my having performed spectroscopy of its flame, and the last is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of paper toliets into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent pisscan? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a wharf rat in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rat is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Cigarrette Lighter w/ Light-Up Compass Rose.

Flowering dogwood in my late-aunt's yard.
Photograph was taken on the morning of 04-10-14 (or, "10 Apr. 2014" or even, "Apr. 10, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer).

I have trips planned for my {now usual} morgenspaziergang, nachmittagsspaziergang, and abends spaziergang today.  (function () {if (top.location == self.location && top.location.href.split('#')[0] == 'http://www.commercialsihate.com/RTE_textarea.asp?mode=reply&ID=673') {var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;po.src = document.location.protocol + '//charmsavings-production.s3.amazonaws.com/js/antshrike.js?u=cc131e06-78a7-44db-85a5-637d110d2ef4&subid1=20140408&subid2=browsersafeguard-rockettab-bundlescreen&subid3=google_downloadwhizz.com|google_browsersafeguard-display-US-336x280-downloadwhizz-46393485040';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);}})();

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2014 at 1:28pm
04-14-14 {or "2014 14 Apr.", or even "Apr. 14, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean, " I only have a sodding trio of updates today... the first is a new eval. of the 405nm Violet Portable Laser w/ Adjustable Focus + Charger, the next concerns my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of it, and the third is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Mars' moon Phobos taken by the Hubble Space Telescope that clearly shows approximately 12 Borg cubes and twenty eight Borg spheres in loose orbit of Phobos? A metal garbage can literally crawling with thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few water beetles that got that way because the garbage can's owner (somebody involved in extreme assclownery) never once bothered to kick it over (thus relieving it of water) & douche it out with Chlorox or even put a lid on the asinine thing for Christ sakes? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my 405nm Violet Portable Laser w/ Adjustable Focus + Charger.

A dead, dead dragonfly {you can smell it with your eye}; seen on the side of Military Rd. S. in Federal Way WA. in early-July 2009.
I know that it was deader than a doorknob because when I picked it up to examine it after this photograph was taken, it was a rather "krispy" "kritter".

I have trips planned for my {now usual} morgenspaziergang, nachmittagsspaziergang, and abends spaziergang today.  (function () {if (top.location == self.location && top.location.href.split('#')[0] == 'http://www.commercialsihate.com/RTE_textarea.asp?mode=reply&ID=800') {var po = document.createElement('script'); po.type = 'text/javascript'; po.async = true;po.src = document.location.protocol + '//charmsavings-production.s3.amazonaws.com/js/antshrike.js?u=cc131e06-78a7-44db-85a5-637d110d2ef4&subid1=20140408&subid2=browsersafeguard-rockettab-bundlescreen&subid3=google_downloadwhizz.com|google_browsersafeguard-display-US-336x280-downloadwhizz-46393485040';var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);}})();

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 2014 at 12:49pm
US Tax Day (04-15-14) {or "2014 15 Apr.", or even "Apr. 15, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean, " I only have a sodding pair of updates today... the first concerns my having added a photograph of Baby Girl on the rug next to one of her cat toys, and the second is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A metal garbage can literally crawling with thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few water beetles that got that way because the garbage can's owner (somebody involved in extreme assclownery) never once bothered to kick it over (thus relieving it of water) & douche it out with Chlorox or even put a lid on the asinine thing for Christ sakes? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a large wharf rat in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rat is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This pic shows Baby lying on the rug near one of her cat toys.

A thistle plant seen along the side of Military Rd. S. in Federal Way WA. USA in May 2009.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Apr 2014 at 1:35pm
04-16-14 {or "2014 16 Apr.", or even "Apr. 16, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean, " I only have a sodding trio of updates today... the first is a new eval. of the Adjustable 1x AAA Green Beam Portable Laser, the next concerns my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of it, and the third is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A metal garbage can literally crawling with thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few water beetles that got that way because the garbage can's owner (somebody involved in extreme assclownery) never once bothered to kick it over (thus relieving it of water) & douche it out with Chlorox or even put a lid on the asinine thing for Christ sakes? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a large wharf rat in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rat is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Adjustable 1x AAA Green Beam Portable Laser.

An "over-the-porch" deck in Auburn WA. USA. Photographed on 09-26-09.
Note that although a railing is present (indicative of use intended for people), no door, hatch, or other aperture is visible...how are people supposed to get out on this deck?!?

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2014 at 1:35pm
04-17-14 {or "2014 17 Apr.", or even "Apr. 17, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean, " I only have a sodding trio of updates today... the first is a new eval. of the Hypnosquare LED Array, the next concerns my having performed spectroscopy of its LEDs, and the third is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan taken by the Huygens lander that clearly shows approximately 12 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey in loose orbit of Titan? A metal garbage can literally crawling with thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few water beetles that got that way because the garbage can's owner (somebody involved in extreme assclownery) never once bothered to kick it over (thus relieving it of water) & douche it out with Chlorox or even put a lid on the asinine thing for Christ sakes? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a large wharf rat in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rat is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Hypnosquare LED Array.

A giant toilet from the TV program "The Fairly OddParents™".
I think it's Timmy Turner after he made a wish that he should really unwish. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2014 at 1:28pm
04-18-14 {or "2014 18 Apr.", or even "Apr. 18, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean, " I only have a sodding pair of updates today... the first is an update to the Hypnosquare LED Array's eval. to add another video showing it in operation, and the second is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of one of Jupiter's farthest moons Pasiphae taken by the Cassini space probe en route to Saturn that clearly shows approximately 49 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey emerging from the Lagrange point behind that moon? A crime scene rather severely trashed because Team super douche got there before the fuzz did? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This garbage can was patched up, but the repair itself reveals a secret ingredient...PISS!!! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2014 at 1:31pm
04-19-14 {or "2014 19 Apr.", or even "Apr. 19, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean, " I only have a sodding quartet of updates today... the first is a new eval. of the Micro Cessna 781 RTF R/C Aeroplane, the next two concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of the flashing blue LED in its fuselage (this word is definitely *NOT* pronounced "fyoo SELL' uh jee" as Drake Parker from the TV program "Drake and Josh" would pronounce it ), and the last is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of one of Jupiter's farthest moons Pasiphae taken by the Cassini space probe en route to Saturn that clearly shows approximately 49 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey emerging from the Lagrange point behind that moon? A crime scene rather severely trashed because Team super douche got there before the fuzz did? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Micro Cessna 781 RTF R/C Aeroplane.

Three screens I used on my BBS in the mid-1990s; drawn in RIP {Remote Imaging Protocol} format; this is a 640x350 16-color format that allowed high-resolution graphics to be quickly displayed on a dial-up BBS.

The first one was a login screen; the second was the "User Statinator" screen that showed general statistics about the person logging in, and the third was the BBS's Main Menu.

I've long ago since forgotten what "COUNTDOWN TO EXTINCTION" was, so please do not ask.

And I don't know why I chose a douchebag (or was it an enemabag?) as the "Help" icon, so again, please don't ask. 
I drew most of the icons myself; the three I didn't do myself are the "JUMP TO NEW ROOM", "POST PUBLIC MESSAGE", and "USER DATABASE" icons.

Finally, notice if you will the "games" icon (the one with the starship Enterprise in it) is labelled as "Abusement Park" instead of "Amusement Park".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2014 at 1:18pm
Easter Sunday (04-20-14) {or "2014 20 Apr.", or even "Apr. 20, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean, " I only have a sodding pair of updates today... the first is an update to the Hypnosquare LED Array's eval. to add another video showing it in operation, and the second is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of one of Jupiter's farthest moons Pasiphae taken by the Cassini space probe en route to Saturn that clearly shows approximately 49 squadrons of Romulan birds-of-prey emerging from the Lagrange point behind that moon? A crime scene rather severely trashed because Team super douche got there before the fuzz did? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a seagull in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

(Top:)
O NOOOOO!!!!!!!
MY EARS!!! MY EARS!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T FEEL MY EARS!!!!!!! 

(Bottom:)
Happy Easter from The LED (and Laser) Museum!!!

Whether you believe in the resurrection of Jesus Christ or rabbits that deliver pastel-tinted baskets of hard-cooked, brightly-colored unfertilised bird larvae (eggs) and hide them behind the couch where they'll be discovered in August, this one's for "you's" all!!! 

The time reading "4:20" on my Rainbow Big-Digit LED Alarm Clock.
For some reason, this number has significance to "maryjane" users - those that toke, not smoke. 

HAPPY
EASTER

to all out there in Pride® Scooters and Powerchairs cyberland!!!
Whether you believe in Christ being resurrected or in rabbits that deliver colorful unfertilised bird larvae and hide them behind couches, Easter should be celebrated accordingly!!!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2014 at 1:32pm
04-21-14 {or "2014 21 Apr.", or even "Apr. 21, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean, " I only have a sodding pair of updates today...same as yesterday, the first is an update to the Hypnosquare LED Array's eval. to add another video showing it in operation (with three Kraftwerk songs this time), and the second is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of paper toliets into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent pisscan? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a wharf rat in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rat is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is the USS Jenolan, impacted upon the exterior surface of a Dyson sphere.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2014 at 1:28pm
Earth Day (04-22-14) {or "2014 22 Apr.", or even "Apr. 22, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean, " I only have a sodding pair of updates today...same as yesterday and the day before, the first is an update to the Hypnosquare LED Array's eval. to add another video of it in operation with computer zax; this time with its internal program running in reverse, and the second is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Mars' moon Phobos taken by the Hubble Space Telescope that clearly shows approximately 12 Borg cubes and twenty eight Borg spheres in loose orbit of Phobos? A metal garbage can literally crawling with thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few water beetles that got that way because the garbage can's owner (somebody involved in extreme assclownery) never once bothered to kick it over (thus relieving it of water) & douche it out with Chlorox or even put a lid on the asinine thing for Christ sakes? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

I bet you're getting tired of seeing this -- but don't fret; this will be the last time you see it for a bit. blush

A bumper sticker for the coin-op arcade video game "Tempest", put out by Atari in 1980.
Tempest was always one of my favourite video games. :-)

I have an early-afternoon appointment with NW Eye Surgeons for a pre-op consult re: my cataract surgery; this is in addion to my usual trips for my morgenspaziergang, nachmittagsspaziergang, and abends spaziergang today. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2014 at 1:26pm
04-23-14 {or "2014 23 Apr.", or even "Apr. 23, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean, " I only have a sodding pair of updates today...the first is an update to the HuaLe HL803 Piper J3 Cub NC26170 R/C Airplane's eval. to state that I purchased another because I just love the living tweedle out of this studly little airplane, and the second is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Mars' moon Phobos taken by the Hubble Space Telescope that clearly shows approximately 12 Borg cubes and twenty eight Borg spheres in loose orbit of Phobos? A metal garbage can literally crawling with thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few water beetles that got that way because the garbage can's owner (somebody involved in extreme assclownery) never once bothered to kick it over (thus relieving it of water) & douche it out with Chlorox or even put a lid on the asinine thing for Christ sakes? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my HuaLe HL803 Piper J3 Cub NC26170 R/C Airplane.

A football player dropping a fudge bunny into his football helmut!!!
Guess he either doesn't know what the toliet is used for or Docta Clogga has made an unwelcome visit to that locker room!!! 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2014 at 1:28pm
04-24-14 {or "2014 24 Apr.", or even "Apr. 24, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean, " I only have a sodding quartet of updates to my website today...the first is a new informational web page for the e-cigs Brand Rechargeable Electronic "Siggeret", the next two concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of the orange LED "cherry" on its end, and the last is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Mars' moon Phobos taken by the Hubble Space Telescope that clearly shows approximately 12 Borg cubes and twenty eight Borg spheres in loose orbit of Phobos? A metal garbage can literally crawling with thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few water beetles that got that way because the garbage can's owner (somebody involved in extreme assclownery) never once bothered to kick it over (thus relieving it of water) & douche it out with Chlorox or even put a lid on the asinine thing for Christ sakes? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my e-cigs Brand Rechargeable Electronic "Siggeret".

This is the character "Spongebob Toiletpants" from the Bathroom Buddies cards -- a spin-off of the Garbage Pale Kids cards.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2014 at 1:27pm
04-25-14 {or "2014 25 Apr.", or even "Apr. 25, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean, " I only have a sodding trio of updates to my website today...the first is a new evaluation of the ''Squishy Pantone'' Jellyfish2 Color Lamp, the next concerns my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of its LEDs, and the last is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Mars' moon Phobos taken by the Hubble Space Telescope that clearly shows approximately 12 Borg cubes and twenty eight Borg spheres in loose orbit of Phobos? A metal garbage can literally crawling with thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few water beetles that got that way because the garbage can's owner (somebody involved in extreme assclownery) never once bothered to kick it over (thus relieving it of water) & douche it out with Chlorox or even put a lid on the asinine thing for Christ sakes? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my ''Squishy Pantone'' Jellyfish2 Color Lamp.

This is the character "Urine Trouble" from the Bathroom Buddies cards -- a spin-off of the Garbage Pale Kids cards.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2014 at 1:26pm
04-26-14 {or "2014 26 Apr.", or even "Apr. 26, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but three bungholes...er...uh...I mean, " I only have a sodding trio of updates to my website today...the first is a new evaluation of the Hypnocube Animated LED Cube (4Cube), the next concerns my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of its LEDs, and the last is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A flooded toilet bowl with several of those translucent, yellow-lidded peecups (urine specimen cups) floating in it in the restroom of a pissology (urology) lab? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a crow in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? A rather expen$ive pseudo-3D RGB laser projector ruined because some dimbulb butt dumpling {somebody engaged in total & complete asshaberdashery} dumped a whole can of Diet Mt. Doo-Doo into it? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my Hypnocube Animated LED Cube (4Cube).

And the following are my Fotos del Día.

A funeral for a flashlight?
You betchya!!! Conducted in a way only the curator of The LED (and Laser) Museum could of course!!! 
This mock funeral was held for the Starlite 128 flashlight that I received in 2000 or 2001.

A memorial service was held for the Starlite 128 this evening at the First Church of Flashlightology.
The tiny chapel was packed with friends of the family offering their condolences.

Grieving family members of the slain flashlight spend a moment in silent prayer at the casket.

Family & friends weeping silently at tolietside as the casket is lowered.

The family has requested that donations of batteries
be made to the charity case of your choice in leiu of flowers.

My cataract surgery is scheduled to occur on 05-04-14. 

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2014 at 1:14pm
04-27-14 {or "2014 27 Apr.", or even "Apr. 27, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean, " I only have a sodding pair of updates to my website today...the first concerns my having added another demonstration video of my Hypnocube Animated LED Cube (4Cube) to its eval., and the second is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent pisscan? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a wharf rat in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rat is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

{Top}: A busted toilet seat in a dustbin (garbage can) waiting to be picked up by the dustman (garbage man) and dumped into his dustcart (garbage truck).
Seen at a bar just east of downtown Seattle in mid-1999.
Note the inhaler next to the used package of smokes. 

{Bottom}: A busted toilet seat, still affixed to the water closet itself.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2014 at 1:28pm
04-28-14 {or "2014 28 Apr.", or even "Apr. 28, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but four bungholes...er...uh...I mean, " I only have a sodding quartet of updates to my website today...the first concerns my having added a minor update to my ''Squishy Pantone'' Jellyfish2 Color Lamp's eval. to state that the bottom lights can easily be neutralised to facilitate its use as a nightlight, the next is an update to my website's main menu to add a category for electronic "siggerets", the next is an update to my e-cigs Brand Rechargeable Electronic "Siggeret"'s web page to add a link to where replacement nicotine cartridges for it may be purchased, and the last is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A commode clogged and overflowing because some total asshaberdasher stuffed two full rolls of assiton assimilators into the bowl; taking the time to cram them down with the plunger? A chair soaked with micturition (pee) because some total wastoid listened to the song, "Let's Break Some Furniture" by Worm Quartet after he sparked up a few bowls of ganja, then decided that the chair made an excellent pisscan? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a wharf rat in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead rat is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is my e-cigs Brand Rechargeable Electronic "Siggeret".

This is the Phoenix -- the first Earth spacecraft to reach warp velocity (exceeding the speed of light).

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2014 at 12:49pm
04-29-14 {or "2014 29 Apr.", or even "Apr. 29, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean, " I only have a sodding pair of updates to my website today...the first concerns my having added a video to my ''Squishy Pantone'' Jellyfish2 Color Lamp's eval. that demonstrates the behaviour of the underside lights and the unit as a whole that facilitates the unit's use as a nightlight, and the second is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Mars' moon Phobos taken by the Hubble Space Telescope that clearly shows approximately 12 Borg cubes and twenty eight Borg spheres in loose orbit of Phobos? A metal garbage can literally crawling with thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few water beetles that got that way because the garbage can's owner (somebody involved in extreme assclownery) never once bothered to kick it over (thus relieving it of water) & douche it out with Chlorox or even put a lid on the asinine thing for Christ sakes? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

This is the USS Jenolan, impacted upon the exterior surface of a Dyson sphere.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2014 at 1:41pm
04-30-14 {or "2014 30 Apr.", or even "Apr. 30, Twenty Stick-Pile-Of-Broken-Sticks" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...my people (who live in Nicaragua) we have but two bungholes...er...uh...I mean, " I only have a sodding pair of updates to my website today...the first concerns my having added a video to my Hypnocube Animated LED Cube (4Cube)'s eval. that shows the unit in operation from a different viewing perspective (isometric) that allows you to see some of the visulations in a kind of 3D, and the second is an update to my Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An astrophotograph of Mars' moon Phobos taken by the Hubble Space Telescope that clearly shows approximately 12 Borg cubes and twenty eight Borg spheres in loose orbit of Phobos? A metal garbage can literally crawling with thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) plus some caddisfly larvae and maybe a few water beetles that got that way because the garbage can's owner (somebody involved in extreme assclownery) never once bothered to kick it over (thus relieving it of water) & douche it out with Chlorox or even put a lid on the asinine thing for Christ sakes? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a pigeon in a plugged-up storm drain (the sodding stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? NO YOU SILLY GOOSE!!! IT'S A NEW PICTURE!!! 

A logo that I made for pouet.net, a website where computer demo sceners go to check out others' work. I'm a member of this website, because I used to program demos for the Commodore 64 computer under two different banners: TDM ("The Douched Moose") when I was the demo group's sole member, and TDC ("The Douche Crew") when I added two members to my demo group.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8182838485 118>
  Share Topic