Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The CTRL-V Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 118>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2012 at 1:18pm
Becki Boston said {and I quote}:
Good morning Craig. Last Friday at therapy they got me to stand! First time I've stood up since February. They had me stand using a piece of equipment, but heck, I was standing. I did this about 5 times and they measured my range of motion each time. I go this afternoon so I wonder what they'll have in store for me today.
I watched my Dodgers win 2 out of 3 games against youe Mariner's over the weekend. Saw yesterday it was sunny there. Did you get a chance to fly?

Good morning Becki,

"Methinks" that some rather serious congratulations are in order here!!!

I think this one is better suited:

I made some attempted flights of my "big boy" yesterday, but (bad news, then good news, then a bit more bad news): I douched out the airplane and busted the main wing, but I do have a spare (it's already been installed)...but now the propeller shaft is a bit bent -- however, I should be able to harvest the motor & shaft ass'y out of my "parts" plane; it's just a matter of figuring out how to remove, swap, & install it without destroying the fuselage.

(Edit, a bit later): Although I was not able to figure out how to swap motors, I *WAS* able to bend the shaft back reasonably well with considerable effort on my part; I also took the time to replace the entire front cowling which was rather seriously damaged in a crash I had a couple of weeks ago. I have come to the conclusion that the socker fields I fly my other aircraft in is simply too small to fly this big boy in safely, so I'll have to look for another location which is:

(1): Larger
(2): Has a long paved area so the plane can take off from the ground as intended (vs. being hand-launched).

Before (this is obviously somewhat after the rather destructive crash).

After (the new wing went on slicker than snot as they say).
Both of these photos will appear in tomorrow morning's update to that airplane's eval. on my website.

I plan on going to some Mariners games at the good 'ol "Safe" this summer; assuming of course we can scrape up the $$$ for a portable wheelchair ramp so that I can load & unload my heavy electric wheelchair into the back of mon's minivan.

--Craig

06-12-12 {or "12 Jun 2012" or even "June 12, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}...just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a lousy pair of updates planned for my website today...the first is an update to my Cessna 182 R/C Airplane's web page to add a photograph showing how it is transported in my electric wheelchair to & from the park I fly in, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A bunch of screen dumps from a computer demo I wrote late last century? YAY!!! YOU GOT YET ANOTHER ONE CORRECT!!! THAT'S TWO OUT OF THREE, ISN'T IT?

This is the photograph I added to my Cessna 182 R/C Airplane's eval.

And these are my "Fotos del Día".

A sextet of screen dumps (yes, they're really called that!) from my Commodore 64 computer demo program "AIDS DEMO/TDC" that I wrote and released in late-summer 1993 (the space {" "} and forward slash {"/"} are legal characters in Commodore filenames). The first screen was mainly an "intro" to the demo; containing credits (the music and character sets were borrowed; all of the other coding, graphics, etc. were done by me, and greetings to family members, friends, & various demo groups) {note the misspelling of the word, "ACQUIRED"; I didn't even catch it until a year or two years ago (2010 or perhaps 2011) tops!!!}, the second screen shown here was used to tell the viewer not to share syringes ("needles" to drug users) and what to do if they insist upon sharing anyway, the third screen was used to inform the viewer of common misconceptions about how you might get HIV, the fourth screen tells the viewer to use their rubbers (condoms or even prophylactics), the fifth screen has a scroller (where the text smoothly scrolls from right to left) telling the viewer things about AIDs that cannot be explained with pictures alone and listing some resources that can help (like POCAAN (People Of Color Against AIDs Network), and the sixth screen was simply the final page of the demo (just a somewhat humorous picture I drew in the FLI editor for the Commodore 64 computer -- it looked much like the men's bathroom at the now-defunct Six Eleven Tavern (a F49 bar I used to bartend at when this demo was written). Some toliet words were censored out of the fourth and sixth pictures. There were eight (8) pages total in this demo {technically called a "megademo" in the C64 demo group scene}.

My weblog (or "blog" if you prefer) requires no updates as of this posting.

I have no outside trips planned for today.

Sponsored Links

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2012 at 1:31pm

I used to be a bartender at the Six Eleven (I worked there from 1989 through much of 1993 when I got MS and had to quit). Jim Feigly was the owner of the bar during my “tour of duty” as it were. On fairly frequent occasions, the liquor board deliberately sent an under-age person there just to be certain that everybody who looked young was “carded”. I was the one who instituted the policy of hiring a doorman for that exact reason.

I remember that the Damron Guide had the Six Eleven Tavern shown with a toilet suffixed to its listing; indicating that it was a “dive bar”.

We had surprisingly little “trouble” (insofar as unruly patrons anyway) for a bar of any type. Whether or not it was the doorman policy isn’t really known even to this day.

Happy Hour was daily from 4:30pm to 7:00pm; you could get a tray (twenty 12oz. schooners) of on-tap beer for $6 and a lot of my regulars took great advantage of the deal. But I must admit that the Happy Hour crowd were generally a bit stingy as far as the tip jar goes — I received much more when I worked the night shift from 7:00pm to 2:00am; even more when there was a drag show that night. Speaking of which, I only dressed in drag once and it was while I was working (it was a special thing that night; all of the employees were encouraged to dress in drag). Gotta admit that those heels were a bit rough to wear when you spend most of your time in them on a perforated rubber mat! :-O

O the good old days!!! :-)

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2012 at 12:25pm
Unique way to haul your plane around, Craig. Doesn't the soccer field have a paved or packed dirt parkihng lot that you could use as a runway? Looks like you were able to patch the Cessna up pretty good.

Thanks for the congrats. Yesterday my therapist had me on the electrode machine and then I stood twice while he measured my range of motion. It was even better - 5% on the extension. Now I just have to be able to stand from a stiitng position and not use the contraption they have me using. That may have to wait for my second round of therapy. I'm done with this one a week from Friday.

Harley says hi to Nikki and gang BYW.

Good morning Becki,

The socker fields do have a parking area, but there are always a lot of cars in it and trees all the way 'round, so it would not make a great place to attempt a takeoff from. Taxiing perhaps, but acceleration & liftoff, no. There is a nearby baseball diamond that I could lift off from, but by the time it left the ground it would reach a fence far, far too late for me to try to turn the aircraft. Can you say, "broken main wing again"? I used my only spare wing this time around, and I do not have another on-hand.
The repairs went surprisingly well and quickly; the battery box also fell off but good 'ol Gorilla Glue came to the rescue.

You're more than welcome for the congrats!!! It sounds to me like you're making excellent progress: between those DynaSplints and the physical therapy, things appear to be coming up all roses!!!

Nikki and the gang convey their greetings & felicitations to Harley & the gang too!!!

--Craig

06-13-12 {or "13 Jun 2012" or even "June 13, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}...just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a quartet of updates planned for my website today...the first concerns my having performed a (long overdue!) beam cross-sectional analysis of my JIL Intelli Flashlight, the next is an update to my Cessna 182 R/C Airplane's web page to add a pair of photographs showing the "before" and "after" images of some rather serious damage it incurred during a Saturday morning crash, the next is an update to my, "Foto(s) del Día (Picture(s) of the Day) Archive (2)" web page to add those Commodore 64 demo screen dumps I showed here yesterday, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An arachnid of some type clinging to an outside wall of a structure? YAY!!! YOU GOT YET ANOTHER ONE CORRECT!!! THAT'S THREE OUT OF FOUR!!!

This is my JIL Intelli Flashlight.

This is my Cessna 182 R/C Airplane.

And this is my "Foto del Día".

A Daddy longlegs perched on the side of our home in Federal Way WA. USA.
Photograph was taken at 7:27am PDT on 06-08-12 (or "08 Jun 2012" or even "Jun 08, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer).

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2012 at 1:01pm
USA Flag Day (06-14-12) {or "14 Jun 2012" or even "June 14, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}...just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a quartet of updates planned for my website today...the first three concern my having performed normal & narrowband spectroscopy of the blinking red LEDs in the LEDTronics VestLED, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A wheelie bin (outdoor wheeled garbage can) almost completely full of water and virtually crawling with thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) because the butt dumpling who owns it has never once bothered to dump the water out of it and douche it out with bleach or even put a lid on the asinine thing for Christ sakes? A Shoprider scooter with the left armrest busted off because the lardass cow who owns it got trashed at the bar and sat on the armrest instead of in the seat when he needed to visit the men's can? A Wagner Char King Imperiale ("Wagner" is pronounced as though it were spelled, "Vaugner") ruined because it flared up and the butt monkey who owns it poured a bunch of water in it to extinguish the fire (instead of simply turning the propane valve off), subsequently causing the interior and burners to become corroded? No you silly goose!!! It's a new picture!!!

This is my LEDTronics VestLED.

Found pinned to the wall above and to the right of the sink in the bathroom of a hair salon in Sacramento CA. USA in the summer of 2006.
Note the obvious misspellings and the misuse of apostrophes.

Dmitry isn't the same hairdresser that I regularly visited -- my hairdresser (who's name I forgot) was most noted for having these huge (dinner plate-sized) wet and sometimes yellowish sweat puddles under his arms.
I guess he's never heard of this great new invention called "armpit deodouriser".

Becki,

Here is the paved parking area of the park I fly my airplanes and helis in:

See how it would make a rather lousy runway?
Veer to the right before or shortly after liftoff and ***BAM!!!*** Into that concrete retaining wall (which is approx. 30" {2½ feet} tall); veer to the left and ***BAM!!!*** Just hit a parked car or went into the trees -- both could result in wing breakage which could ground me for almost a year!!!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2012 at 1:31pm
Quote Becki Boston said {and I quote}
I see your problem using pavement as a runway. Too bad there wasn't more space. Harley goes for his blood test tomorrow. I think thibng will come out well. He's been cat racing around the house and now he likes tto pretend he's a spike strip. He races ahead of me then lays flat out, blocking my path. he takes his sweet time getting out of my way.

I have my last therapy session tomorrow but a new order has been sent to my doc for 6 more weeks. We need to work on some problems that are post surgery related.

Good morning Becki,

Here's hoping that things come up all roses for your little champion Harley (but please make certain that he drinks milk, ***NOT*** champagne in Victory Circle; I hear that champagne isn't all that great for kitties!!! )

A spike strip -- hahaha that's too funny!!!
You use a wheelchair to get around the house, right?

Sounds like you're gonna get "just what the doctor ordered" $0 70 5P34K {so to speak}; let's hope that it comes to fruition!!!

Meanwhile, I have that surgery on my tallywhacker in a couple of days...I'm not exactly looking forward to it, but better for some surgeon to "whack my pee-pee" as I watch than it would be to die of cancer.

--Craig

06-15-12 {or "15 Jun 2012" or even "June 15, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}...just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a trio of updates planned for my website today...the first concerns my having added a photograph of the parking area of the socker fields I fly my R/C airplanes & helis in to show that it would make a rather lousy runway (and explaining why) to my Parkflyers Cessna 182 R/C Airplane's eval., the next concerns the addition of two videos to my Guillow's Tuffoam Fun Flyer ''Park Flyer'' R/C Airplane's evaluation (one vid. with Anthrax zax and the other with the same video content but no choons at all because not everybody who comes to my website to watch R/C airplane or helicopter vidz is a metalhead and would desire an unwanted earwhipping $0 70 5P34K {so to speak}, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Da" web page with...well, what else could it be? Pictures of my now-deceased best friend Paul Casey? YAY!!! YOU GOT YET ANOTHER ONE CORRECT!!!

This is my Parkflyers Cessna 182 R/C Airplane.

This is my Guillow's Tuffoam Fun Flyer ''Park Flyer'' R/C Airplane.

This is the flight of the Guillow's Tuffoam Fun Flyer ''Park Flyer'' R/C Airplane that I made on Wednesday.
Yes, it really does lift off from the ground on its own despite what it reads in the user manual, which indicates that it can be hand-launched only.
Flights were made at Celebration Park in Federal Way WA. USA on the morning of 06-13-12. Temperature at flight time was 52F (11.1C).

That music you hear in the background is the song, "Across the River" by...o cummon you've just ***GOT*** to know this one by now considering that I'm a known metalhead...go on, take a whack at it anyway...

If you guessed Hozay Gonzalez, HUSOOS CRISTO EN UNA MULETA... NO!!!
It's Anthrax you silly goose!!!
This product is not sound-sensitive, so the audio may be ignored or even muted if it ticks you off.

I added, "***NSFYE!!!***" (Not Safe For Your Ears) to the title even though this song is an instrumental because not everybody who enjoys watching R/C aircraft here is a metalhead and would want an undesired earwhipping.

If this video doesn't show here, you may go to http://www.yourtube.com/watch?v=bmOQ5E4LpJE and watch it.

And these are my "Fotos del Da".

{Top}: My now-deceased best friend Paul Casey; shown below my apartment in downtown Seattle WA. USA sometime in mid-2001.
That's a Rascal scooter he's in -- same brand of scooter I had for many years (since early-1997) until I got my Pride Celebrity X3 scooter in mid-2006 and my Quickie Pulse 6 Electric Wheelchair in early-2012.

{Center}: This was Paul on Gay Pride Day 2003 (06-29-03) at Volunteer Park just east of downtown Seattle WA. USA.
That's a Hoveround electric wheelchair he's in this time.

{Bottom}: This is a photograph of Paul and I at a food festival near the Space Needle in Seattle WA. USA in the summer of 2001. I think it's plain to see I forgot my hat...er...uh...I think it's plain to see that WE BOTH HAD RASCAL SCOOTERS at the time (there I go thinking about the metal band Anthrax again...the thing about the hat is from the song, "I'm the Man '91" from the album, "Attack of the Killer B's".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2012 at 2:01pm
06-16-12 {or "16 Jun 2012" or even "June 16, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}...just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a piddling pair of updates planned for my website today...the first concerns my having added a video to my, "Syma S031G R/C Coaxial Helicopter VIDEOS" to show another totally excellent flight of this studly little {actually "not-so-little" as it is a '400-size' as its known to R/C people} heli, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A Hubble Space Telescope astrophotograph of Saturn, where a Borg cube can be seen flying through the Cassini division in Saturn's rings? A 64 gallon wheelie bin (outdoor wheeled garbage can) overflowing with yucky, stinky garbage (which is incidentally crawling with Mourningcloak butterfly caterpillars (larvae), maggots {fly larvae}, rats, and baby brown recluse spiders) because the butt dumpling who owns it hasn't paid his garbage bill in months and the dustman (garbage man) stopped pickup five weeks ago? A Wagner Char King Imperiale PROPANE grill {"Wagner" is pronounced as though it were spelled, "Vaugner"} that's been ruined because the assclown who owns it dumped a bunch of charcoal briquettes and some barbecue lighting fluid in and then threw in a lighted match when the stupid propane cylinder became empty? No you silly goose!!! It's a new picture...well, FOUR actually because they sort of go with one another!!!

This is my Syma S031G R/C Coaxial Helicopter.

(Top two): Pictures depicting Barney the Purple Toilet Dinosaur with his extra-special "Barney Bag" and of him in court offering testification that he's real.
(Third one from top): A menu screen I made for the now-defunct Paul's Waka Waka BBS as his BBS's door games menu.
(Bottom): A screen I made just recently (late-2011) for The MajorBBS World Headquarters BBS.

All of these screens were drawn in RIP {Remote Imaging Protocol} format; this is a 640x350 16-color format that allowed high-resolution color vector graphics to be quickly displayed on a dial-up BBS.

I have a trip to the park planned for later this morning to test a rather significant modification I made to my Air Hogs X-Twin R/C airplane -- weather permitting of course.

This is my Air Hogs X-Twin R/C airplane.
Notice anything different about it?
O I dunno...do you remember it ever having wheels before?
I have transplanted the landing gear from my Transformers StarScream Micro Flyer R/C Airplane to it to see if it can lift off on its own from the sidewalk.
This modification was totally nonstructive to either airplane or the landing gear themselves, so if it doesn't work, I can rather easily install them back in the Transformers StarScream Micro Flyer and (as they say), "no harm, no foul".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2012 at 11:30am
Good morning Craig. At least someone out here on the west coast is up besides me. was woke up at 2:00am to the sounds of a cat fight on the patio. By the time the lights came on the combatants were GOA (gone on arrival). So since hubby was taking the boat to go fishing with my chiropractor at 3:30am I decided to just stay up. Turned out to be a good thing. When I went out to the barn to feed my horse I saw 2 rather large kit foxes when I turned on the barn lights. There was a smaller kit fox and all 3 ran off. Guess they were hunting for the new batch of cottontail bunnys that eat hay off the cement breezeway. My concern is that the 2 adults could make a meal out of Smoke...and probably Mooch. Kit foxes here hunt as a familty, or clan, as they're called. They tag team to attack cats. i worry about both outdoot cats. Then while having coffee and reading the paper I heard fighting coming from the garage. The neighbors cat came flying out the cat door with little Smoke hot on it's tail. Smoke stopped the chase when I pounded on the glass. Guess Smoke won that battle. The noise scared the crap out of Harley, who jumped in my lap for protection.

Hope I get his lab results e-mailed to me today. He's gained another pound! I may have to call him fat boy.

Good luck on your "happy place" surgery. I don't used a wheelchair to get around the house. I use my Go-Go. Outside i used a Celebrity X and use a Honda Rancher ATV to check out the back of the property and fence line. i do have a wheelchair that I use when I drive to town by myself. But it's such a pain in the ass to take apart and get it in and out of my SUV. Whished i'd never sold my truck to a friend. Would have been eaiser to get it in and out of the truck.

Good morning Becki,

That must really suck to be awakened at 2 in the morning to that terrible racket!!!

I'm very pleased to learn that your staying up was indeed a good thing -- kit foxes might be cute to look at, but they're also known cat killers. <----{yes, I used this angry, pissed-off graemlin two times in this message!!!}

Cat fights "come with the territory" $0 2 5p34k {so to speak} but I'm glad that Smoke was the victor here!!! LOL
 You ought to throw him a little "victory party" with some Fancy Feast and a little saucer of milk!!!

Sounds like Harley's doing well; Nikki & the gang send their congrats to the little cow, hahaha!!!

Thank you for your good luck wishes on my penus operation coming up tomorrow morning!!!

Sounds like you have your bases covered in the transportation dept. I have my Pride® Celebrity X3 Scooter (which I'll be using later this morning to pick up some Rx drugs and fly a couple of my R/C aircraft) and my Quickie® Pulse 6 Electric Wheelchair primarilly used for trips that would be too long for the tired old scooter (which goes for approx. 2.750 miles {4.430km} before the batteries poop out) -- such as when I have a somewhat lengthy trip; e.g., when I need to go to the bank, then to the Safeway, and then to the park to go fly something or other. That "basket mod" I performed on the seatback really comes in handy, as you saw several day ago when I showed how I haul my big airplane around.

--Craig

06-17-12 {or "17 Jun 2012" or even "June 17, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}...just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a trio of updates planned for my website today...the first concerns my having added a video to my Transformers StarScream Micro Flyer R/C Airplane's eval. to show a rather nice flight I had with it on Thursday the 14th, the next concerns my having added a video to my Air Hogs X-Twin R/C Airplane's eval. to show how the landing gear off the Transformers Starscream airplane worked out, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A Hubble Space Telescope astrophotograph of Beta Stromgren, a red giant star located somewhat beyond Federation space that the Vega Nine probe took measurements of just one day before it went supernova in 2366? {temporal incursion, anybody?} The bloated & somewhat fungused body of a dead vulture in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? A partially melted dipsty dumpster that got that way because some piece of {vulgar slang term for a fudge bunny} butt dumpling tossed in a lighted M-500 and ran like H-E-Double-Bendy-Straws? No you silly goose!!! It's a new picture...well, TWO actually because they go with one another!!!

O NOOOO!!! NO MORE VIDEOS FROM MY CANON POWERSHOT G3 DIGITAL CAMERA!!!
This camera busted, so I've now switched to my backup camera (a Polaroid x530 Digital Camera) which can also shoot video but at a significantly lower quality; I'll probably take my Syma S031G heli and my X-Twin out later this morning and try to video them.
Tomorrow's updates to my website will include updates to both cameras' web pages to explain how one pooped out and how I've now switched to the other. I'll also be adding a banner (in big red letters) to two of my web pages stating that The LED (and Laser) Museum needs a new camera.

This is my Transformers StarScream Micro Flyer R/C Airplane.

This is my Air Hogs X-Twin R/C Airplane.

Two screens I used on my BBS in the mid-1990s; drawn in RIP {Remote Imaging Protocol} format; this is a 640x350 16-color format that allowed high-resolution graphics to be quickly displayed on a dial-up BBS.

The first one was a login screen; the second was the BBS's Main Menu.

I've long ago since forgotten what "COUNTDOWN TO EXTINCTION" was, so please do not ask.

And I don't know why I chose a douchebag (or was it an enemabag?) as the "Help" icon, so again, please don't ask.
I drew most of the icons myself; the three I didn't do myself are the "JUMP TO NEW ROOM", "POST PUBLIC MESSAGE", and "USER DATABASE" icons.

Finally, notice if you will the "games" icon (the one with the starship Enterprise in it) is labelled as "Abusement Park" instead of "Amusement Park".

I have a trip to the park planned for later this morning to fly my Syma S031G R/C heli and my X-Twin R/C plane -- weather permitting, of course. I also need to drop by the pharmacy and pick up some Rx dope -- Trazadone to be specific.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2012 at 12:50pm
06-18-12 {or "18 Jun 2012" or even "June 18, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}...just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a trio of updates planned for my website today...the first concerns my having added an update to my Polaroid x530 Digital Camera's web page to explain that this camera is now my primary one after my beloved Canon Powershot G3 Digital Camera went to pot this last Saturday (06-16-12), the next is an unpleasant update to my Canon Powershot G3 Digital Camera's web page to explain that the camera has bitten the big one, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A Hubble Space Telescope astrophotograph of the Epsilon Gruis (a Class A3V star near the Typhon Expanse)? A birdbath busted into hundreds of sharp little pieces in somebody's garden because some butt monkey tossed a lighted M-500 into it and ran like H-E-Double-Bendy-Straws? A rusted out old shopping basket (with the stereotypical bad left front wheel) in the bushes behind the Super Bear supermarket in Juneau AK. USA that's been there since 1979 or thereabouts? No you silly goose!!! It's a new picture!!!

This is my Polaroid x530 Digital Camera.

This is my Canon Powershot G3 Digital Camera.

A collection of BBS screens I drew in RIP {Remote Imaging Protocol} format in the mid-1990s; this is a 640x350 16-color format that allowed high-resolution graphics to be quickly displayed on a dial-up BBS...well, the guy running with the toilet plunger was adapted for use on my BBS, but I drew the others myself.
The upper left one was the "Door Games" menu from my BBS, the one at left center was one of the login screens from my BBS, and the one at the lower left was the daily weather forecast -- also something I made for my BBS on a daily basis.

They were compressed to fit all six into a single frame; that's why the text is generally unreadable.

I have an appointment with the pissologist (urologist) scheduled for late this morning so that the surgeon can "whack my pee-pee" (well, the very tip of it anyway) because my regular doc doesn't like the looks of the growths on it.

It was ***WAAAAAYYYYY*** too windy to do any flying yesterday; and my "happy place" is probably going to be a rather "sad place" for at least several days (as it might be somewhat uncomfortable to scoot over bumpy sidewalks, etc.) so I don't have any flights planned for the immediate future. Because of the location of the growths (right next to the "pee hole"), they might also have me using catheters and a leg-mounted pissbag until the surgery heals -- but this is just a hypothesis on my part.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2012 at 1:31pm
New evaluation: Garrity Life Lite

http://www.ledmuseum.candlepower.us/37/lifelit2.htm

COMMODORE BASIC V7.0 122365 BYTES FREE
   (C) 1986 COMMODORE ELECTRONICS LTD.
              (C) 1977 MICROSOFT CORP.
                 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

READY.
LOAD"BUTT-HEAD 49",8,8:SYS52224,49,49,7

SEARCHING FOR BUTT-HEAD 49

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEX ED WEEK...WE'RE GONNA BE TALKING ABOUT THE PENUS...WE'LL BE TALKING ABOUT
THE VAGINA...DO YOU THINK THAT'S FUNNY BUTT-HEAD? DO YOU FIND IT AMUSING THAT
WE'LL BE TALKING ABOUT THE TESTICLES? YES, WE'RE ALSO GONNA BE TALKIN' ABOUT
VENEREAL DISEASE...SEXUAL INTERCOURSE...THE SCROTUM...THE CLITORUS...AND...AND
WE'LL DEFINITELY BE SPENDING A LOT OF TIME TALKIN' ABOUT MASTURBATION!!!

READY.

(Entire classroom titters at this time)

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jun 2012 at 1:39pm
Good morning Becki & Ken,

My tallywhacker is saved from the knife until Tuesday 06-26-12 at 9:15am PDT.
This is because the urologist (who incidentally, is a very friendly fella!) doesn't have the necessary instruments at that particular pissology (urology) clinic. He offered me two choises...

1: Go to the hospital for a few hours, receive general anesthesia, and have them "whack my pee-pee" that way.
Or
2: Wait until the 26th, go to the outpatient pissology clinic, and have him do something called a punch biopsy (which can apparently quite effectively remove the growth due to its small size) and carefully cut the smaller one (smaller than pinhead-size) under local anesthesia.

I opted for the latter; and he has already written prescriptions for Vicoden and Valium -- I take one tab of each ~1 hour before my appointment, and then take them as needed for pain after I come back home.

No catheters will be involved; he's going to "close up" with a single suture (stitch) which I will go back and have removed a week later.

--Craig

06-19-12 {or "19 Jun 2012" or even "June 19, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}...just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a trio of updates planned for my website today...the first is a new evaluation of the Garrity Life Lite, the next concerns my having performed spectroscopy of its incandescent bulb, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A large (Olympic-sized) swimming pool with green water and dozens of caddisfly larvae plus hundreds of thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) in it because the asshaberdasher who owns it has never put chlorine in it or even bothered to drain it & douche it out with bleach and then put a cover on the asinine thing for Christ sakes? A Shoprider brand scooter with its tiller busted into three pieces because the lardass cow of a butt monkey who owns it got trashed at the bar and then sat on the tiller instead of in the seat when he wanted to "put another dime in the jukebox baby"? A grain silo smashed to the ground because an F5 tornado rampaged through the area and took it out? No you silly goose!!! It's a new picture...well, THREE actually because they go with one another!!!

This is my Garrity Life Lite.

Three screen dumps (yes, they're really called that!) from my Commodore 64 computer demo program "MAG FACTOR THREE/TDM" that I wrote and released in mid-autumn 1992 (the space {" "} and forward slash {"/"} are legal characters in Commodore filenames).

The first one is just an "intro" screen telling why the demo was written (the big "TDM" you see on the first & second screens was the name of my demo group back then; it is an abbreviation for "The Douched Moose"), and the second screen puts the "mag factor three" in Mag Factor Three because it has moving color rasterbars at normal size and 3x normal size on it. In the third one, Paul Casey's name is in there because he was my best friend (he's deceased now); I programmed names of great friends in the "Greets To..." section of the scroll text in most of my demos back then.

I have no outside trips planned as of this posting.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jun 2012 at 12:48pm
My "bestest" cyber friend Becki Boston said {and I quote}:
Boy Craig, option #1 didn't sound fun at all. Can you handle waiting until the 26th? Stress wise I mean? My doc gave me Vicoden and I've been on Valium for awhile as an antispasmodic. Even a half dose (2.5 mg) makes me sleepy, which is fine for Harley 'cuz he gets a lap. At least you know what to expect.

Word of advice: STOP SUN BATHING IN THE NUDE!

Good morning Becki,

Option #1 did sound like it would blow & suck at the same time!!! That's why I opted against it -- inpatient surgery just plain bites!!!

I think I can handle the wait; but the morning of my surgery is gonna be a bit of a rough one "if'n" "ya" "knows" what I mean.

The Vicodin & Valium will be much welcomed come "punch time" and knife time. Not sure how I'd do without them, considering WHERE the surgery is. :-/

But knowing what to expect is half the battle right there; and from the way the pissologist described the procedure, it sounds considerably less traumatic than I had originally figured that it'd be.

Re: Sunbathing in the nude -- that's hi-freakin-larious!!! LOL  LOL A fat old cow like me doesn't belong on the beach anyway; I could be mistaken for a beached whale and subsequently harpooned on sight!!!

--Craig

Ken Scheffel said {and I quote}:
I think you chose correctly. Good luck on the 26th. Your old Commodore screens were state of the art graphics. How much we have advanced.

Good morning Ken,

Thank you ever so much for your good luck wishes for my prick surgery on the 26th!!!

True true...my old Commodore 64 demo graphics were state-of-the-art back then (I did some graphics stuff that was totally unheard of back in 1992 -- such as the pioneering 192-line $D016 wave in my demo "TRANSITION/TDM" and of course, the (also pioneering; as nobody else had done anything even similar) moving, bouncing, pseudo-3D color rasterbars in my demo "MAG FACTOR THREE/TDM" at normal size and magnified by a factor of three appearing simultaneously); but modern computer graphics/games look downright real!!!

Yeah, I was sort of a hot-shot assembly language programmer of the C=64 back in the day; especially of the computer's VIC-II video chip...I made that chip do things that "they" {meaning the VIC-II chip's designers} said were impossible to do on that particular IC -- but I was also not too shabby programming the computer's 6510 CPU (its closest common cousin was the 6502 CPU chip). Though I don't remember making it do anything that it was not designed to; same goes with the MOS 6581 SID {Sound Interface Device} chip.

--Craig

06-20-12 {or "20 Jun 2012" or even "June 20, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}...just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a pair of updates planned for my website today...the first concerns my having added eight photographs of my special little fuzzbomb Nikki to my, "My Precious Little Angel Nikki!!! (Pg. 4)"'s web page, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A box of corroded old ball peen hammers in a musty old attic? A bowling ball that some butt dumpling intentionally busted in two to see if bowling balls really had plutonium cores (like Beavis & Butt-Head claim)? A number of bloated and somewhat fungused cockroach egg cases floating in the cistern (tank) of the neighbour's toilet? No you silly goose!!! It's a new picture...well, TWO actually because they go with one another!!!

This is one of the photos I added to Nikki's fourth web page on my website.

This one shows Nikki in another of her new favourite places: on my Quickie® Pulse 6 Electric Wheelchair.

A blooming Red Hot Poker Plant growing right at the southeast corner of our property.
Photographs were taken with my Polaroid x530 Digital Camera on 06-18-12 (or "18 Jun 2012" or even "Jun 18, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer).

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2012 at 12:29pm
My "bestest" cyber friend Becki Boston said {and I quote}:
Nikki and Harley think alike. The minute I'm off my scoot chair he's right there to claim it aas his own.
My doc just approved 6 more weeks of therapy! Yeah baby! I get the rest of this week off since the machine they have me use isn't working due to software upgrades. But I'll still do stuff here at home. Like right now. I better do some since Harley wants my lap.

Good morning Becki,

Nikki frequently sleeps on the chair when *I* need to use it; necessitating my having to gently prod her off so that I can sit in it without squishing a kitty cat.

That's absolutely ***WONDERFUL*** news about your doc approving the therapy -- seeing how marvelously well it's doing you!!!

--Craig

06-21-12 {or "21 Jun 2012" or even "June 21, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}...just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a trio of updates planned for my website today...the first concerns my having performed a temporary ("jimmy-rigged") repair of my LED ''SIGNS'' Sign (adding a photograph of the end results), the next concerns my having added two photographs of Bear-Bear to my, "Our Pussy Cat Bear-Bear!!!"'s web page, and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A bird bath who's water is green with algae and has hundreds of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) in it because the butt dumpling that owns the birdbath has never once bothered to dump it & then douche it out with dishwashing soap? An overflowing bedroom wastebin (wastepaperbasket) crawling with flies, silverfish, carpet beetles, piss ants, and yellowjackets (plus it stinks to high heaven) because the butt monkey who owns it hasn't changed the garbage in five or six weeks? A cat litter box overflowing with fudge bunnies and that smells strongly of cat piss because the bungsnoipe (somebody engaged in total & complete asshaberdashery who owns it has neglected to shovel it out? No you silly goose!!! It's a new picture...well, THREE actually because they go with one another!!!

This is what my LED ''SIGNS'' Sign looked like before the repair.

And this is what it looks like now -- see how the dark spot in the "G" is approximately ¼ the size it was pre-repair?
If I can find another T1¾ (5mm) round green LED in a diffused body (and of the same or extremely similar operating chemistry), I can make this repair permanent.

The above shows Bear-Bear doing one of his favourite things (besides meowing, purring, and attempting to climb up my leg at mealtimes) -- SLEEPING of course!!!

Western Skunk Cabbage plants growing behind our home in the shallow ravine with a small creek in it back there.
Photographs were taken with my Polaroid x530 Digital Camera at normal, 3x optical zoom, plus 4x digital zoom (effective zoom is 12x), on the morning of 06-20-12 (or "20 Jun 2012" or even "Jun 20, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer).

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2012 at 12:27pm
@ Becki:
They do look so angelic while they're asleep don't they -- which is a bit of an oxyMORON because they can be so devilish when they're awake, hahaha!!! LOL

@ Ken:
I wasn't aware that cabbage in the Pacific Northwest had such a wide palette of colors!!!

06-22-12 {or "22 Jun 2012" or even "June 22, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}...just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a pair of updates planned for my website today...the first concerns my having added another photograph of Bear-Bear to my, "Our Pussy Cat Bear-Bear!!!"'s web page (one that inadvertently shows part of his "male anatomy" -- the part that wasn't snipped off when he was neutered!), and the second is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An Electric Mobility Rascal #245 scooter with an obviously very broken tiller because the lardass butt dumpling who owns the scooter sat on the tiller instead of in the seat? A rather expen$ive RGB laser holoprojector just ruined after somebody engaged in extreme asshattery spilled a whole bottle of Pepsi into it? A Huygens's probe astrophotograph of Saturn's moon Titan, where a Borg sphere can be seen flying high in that moon's atmosphere? No you silly goose!!! It's a new picture!!!

My evaluation of a blue-emitting pen-style laser that I'll be adding to my website tomorrow gets posted to one or two other BBSs today, plus it gets posted on my own BBS.

This is my "<5mW" 445nm Blue Portable Laser.
The "<5mW" is in quotes because it measured 167mW!!! :-O

This is the photograph of Bear-Bear (which inadvertently shows his tallywhacker!) that I published on his web page.

Found pinned to the wall above and to the right of the sink in the bathroom of a hair salon in Sacramento CA. USA in the summer of 2006.
Note the obvious misspellings and the misuse of apostrophes.

Dmitry isn't the same hairdresser that I regularly visited -- my hairdresser named Neal was most noted for having these huge (dinner plate-sized) wet and sometimes yellowish sweat puddles under his arms.
I guess he's never heard of this great new invention called "armpit deodouriser".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 1:49pm
New evaluation: "<5mW" 445nm Blue Portable Laser

http://www.ledmuseum.candlepower.us/37/445-7.htm

(C) 1977 MICROSOFT CORP.
                 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

READY.
LOAD"RUDOLPH II",8,8:SYS52224,21,42,49

SEARCHING FOR RUDOLPH II

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNG TO THE TUNE OF THE CHRISTMAS SONG, "RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU KNOW DASHER & DANCER & PRANCER & VIXEN, COMET & CUPID & DONNER & BLITZEN,
BUT DO YOU RECALL? THE MOST INFAMOUS REINDEER OF ALL?

RUDOLPH THE STINKY REINDEER, HAD A HOSE THAT REALLY REEKED,
AND IF YOU EVER SMELT IT, IN YOUR PANTS YOU'D TAKE A LEAK!
ALL OF THE OTHER REINDEER, USED TO S**T THEMSELVES WITH FEAR,
THEY ALWAYS LET STINKY RUDOLPH, TAKE THE FIRST OF EVERY YEAR!
THEN ONE FROGGY CHRISTMAS EVE, SATAN CAME TO SAY, "
RUDOLPH WITH YOUR STENCH SO
FOUL, GUIDE THESE SOULS TO ME LIKE AN OWL!!!
"
THEN HOW THE REINDEER HATED HIM, AS THEY SHAT THEMSELVES WITH FEAR (AGAIN),
RUDOLPH THE STINKY REINDEER, HAVE A REAL ROTTEN NEW YEAR!!!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2012 at 2:06pm
06-23-12 {or "23 Jun 2012" or even "June 23, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a trio of updates planned for my website today...the first is a new eval. of the "<5mW" 445nm Blue Portable Laser (it's the first known blue-emitting laser in "pen" format), the next concerns my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of it, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? The bloated & somewhat fungused body of a dead crow in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead bird is what's clogging up the drain to begin with)? A rusty metal barrel with some obviously corrosive green s**t leaking from it? A melted gas barbecue that got that way because the butt dumpling that owns it squirted a bunch of BBQ lighter fluid in it and tossed in a lighted match even though it's a Wagner Char King Imperiale PROPANE grill {"Wagner" is pronounced as though it were spelled, "Vaugner"}? No you silly goose!!! It's a new picture!!!

The "<5mW" is in quotes because it measured 167mW!!! :-O

This is the banner that greeted visitors to one of my many other websites that I called (note that I said, "called" here because it is no longer online), "When Good Toliets...Go BAD!" {sp. intentional}
This website featured news clippings that rather blatantly showed what happens when people and toilets don't get along, when well-meaning toilet owners got out of hand, bathroom products that should have never left the inventor's garage, and other assorted foo-foo about our favourite convenience fixture: the good 'ol water closet.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 12:49pm
"<5mW" 445nm Blue Portable Laser

Short-term (600 seconds {10 minutes}) stability analysis of this laser.

**** COMMODORE 64 BASIC V2 ****
 64K RAM SYSTEM  38911 BASIC BYTES FREE

READY.
LOAD"BAND NAMES 98",8,8

SEARCHING FOR BAND NAMES 98

READY.
SYS12288

SATAN DESTROYING A STOVEPIPE
DOWNING A GLASS OF UROCHROME
CONTRACTING HIV FROM A DISEASED KEN DOLL
STONER STEVE SPARKS UP 100 BOWLS A DAY
MY OOMPA LOOMPA BECAME DAMAGED
A STRING OF SATAN BRIGHT CHRISTMAS BULBS
A HAIR ON THE TOLIET SEAT
READY.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2012 at 1:01pm
Gay Pride Day; Seattle WA. USA (06-24-12) {or "24 Jun 2012" or even "June 24, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a quartet of updates planned for my website today...the first concerns my having performed a short-term (10 minutes) stability analysis of the "<5mW" 445nm Blue Portable Laser, the next two concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of the Lasever LSR473-ML-100 204mW 473nm DPSS Blue Laser, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? The bloated & somewhat fungused body of a dead pond skimmer dragonfly floating upside-down in a small pool of water in a southeast Alaska muskeg? A melted gas barbecue that got that way because the butt dumpling that owns it squirted a bunch of BBQ lighter fluid in it and tossed in a lighted match even though it's a Wagner Char King Imperiale PROPANE grill {"Wagner" is pronounced as though it were spelled, "Vaugner"}? A neglected rain barrel almost crawling across the lawn because it has thousands or even tens of thousands of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) in it as the butt monkey that owns it has never once bothered to dump it & douche it out with bleach and water or even put a lid on the asinine thing for Christ sakes? No you silly goose!!! It's a new picture...well, FOUR actually because they go with one another!!!

This is the short-term stability analysis of my "<5mW" 445nm Blue Portable Laser.

This is my Lasever LSR473-ML-100 204mW 473nm DPSS Blue Laser.

Happy Gay Pride Day {or Happy Gay Day as Ive heard it called)!!! :-)

(Top photograph): Today is Gay Pride Day (or "Gay Day" as I've heard it called) in Seattle WA. USA!!!

The Gay / Lesbian / Bi / Transgender Pride Parade (also called
"The F49 March" by some) & Freedom Rally is today (in Seattle anyway)!!!

The second photograph is of the Gay Pride pin from 1991, and next two photographs show the creation I carried during the 1990 and 1991 Gay Pride Parades.
The BBS represented here is The Toilet Bowl BBS, which was a BBS that I was the sysop of from 07-21-89 through 07-21-99. (the upper segment of that sign reads "THAT'S MR. FA99OT TO YOU"; the photograph is a bit furry *AND* a bit overexposed so the entire text is not really visible).

Yes, it's no big secret that I'm a "homosexicle" (from the movie "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry"); so I have no reason to hide or "stay in the closet" as it were.

HAPPY
GAY
PRIDE
DAY!!!

{or Happy Gay Day as it is sometimes known} (in Seattle WA. USA anyway) to all gay/lesbian/bi/transgender/gay-friendly people out there in Pride® Scooters and Powerchairs cyberland!!!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 12:13pm
"Stick of Gum" Laser Pointer

Newest spectrometer software settings used.

(C) 1977 MICROSOFT CORP.
                 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

READY.
LOAD "PHLUSH SPRINGZ",8

SEARCHING FOR PHLUSH SPRINGZ   

READY.
RUN

SUNG BY HOMER SIMPSON TO THE TUNE OF, "99 BOTTLES OF BEER ON THE WALL"

999 SPRINGS TO FLUSH DOWN, 999 SPRINGS,
YOU FLUSH ONE DOWN IT SWIRLS AROUND, 998 SPRINGS TO FLUSH DOWN!
ooo
NO MORE SPRINGS TO FLUSH DOWN, NO MORE SPRINGS,
YOU FLUSH ONE DO

?ILLEGAL QUANTITY OF UNFLUSHED SPRINGS  ERROR IN 36864
READY.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2012 at 12:17pm
06-25-12 {or "25 Jun 2012" or even "June 25, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a quartet of updates planned for my website today...the first concerns my having performed a second power output analysis of the "<5mW" 445nm Blue Portable Laser using tested-100% AAA cells, the next two concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of the "Stick of Gum" Laser Pointer, and the third is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? If you guessed, "My dearest friend Paul Casey and maybe me?" then YAY!!! YOU GOT ANOTHER ONE CORRECT!!!

Power output measurement
Power output of my "<5mW" 445nm Blue Portable Laser peaks at 187mW (0.1870 watt).
Batteries for this analysis tested at 100% on my ZTS Pulse Load Battery Tester.

This is my "Stick of Gum" Laser Pointer.

{Top}: My now-deceased best friend Paul Casey; shown below my apartment in downtown Seattle WA. USA sometime in mid-2001.
That's a Rascal scooter he's in -- same brand of scooter I had for many years (since early-1997) until I got my Pride® Celebrity X3 scooter in mid-2006 and my Quickie® Pulse 6 Electric Wheelchair in early-2012.

{Center}: This was Paul on Gay Pride Day 2003 (06-29-03) at Volunteer Park just east of downtown Seattle WA. USA.
That's a Hoveround electric wheelchair he's in this time.

{Bottom}: This is a photograph of Paul and I at a food festival near the Space Needle in Seattle WA. USA in the summer of 2001. I think it's plain to see I forgot my hat...er...uh...I think it's plain to see that WE BOTH HAD RASCAL SCOOTERS at the time (there I go thinking about the metal band Anthrax again...the thing about the hat is from the song, "I'm the Man '91" from the album, "Attack of the Killer B's".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2012 at 12:15pm
Good morning Craig. Over the weekend Smoke managed to lose 2 break away collars with bells. I can understand that because she likes to sleep under the redwood trees in the backyard. But this morning when we woke up Harleys break away collar with a bell was lying there on the bed! How'd he do that?

Will probably be one the phone for a while this am. My doc wrote a script for me to get a memory foam bed, that costs thousands BTW. The bed we have is less than a year old and comfy and I don't want to replace it. I searched the Rojo web site and they make a mattress pad that is the same as the seat cushion I have and it costs $1000 bucks. Heck of a lot cheaper than a bed. So I have to call BS and see if I have to have him write me a new script.

Good morning Becki,

Our cats absolutely refuse to wear ***ANY*** type of collar -- some scratch & bite when you attempt to put it on; while others (you can put the collar on them) just go mad and use their front legs in order to remove it. One of them even got it off, then immediately turned around, squatted over the collar, and pissed on it!!!

Ouch!!! Memory foam beds do cost a $mall fortune!!! I've seen enough commercials for Tempur-Pedic and the like to know that those things ain't cheap!!!

Hopefully, your results with Blue Shield will be fruitful!!!

--Craig

06-26-12 {or "26 Jun 2012" or even "June 26, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a trio of updates planned for my website today...the first two concern my having performed spectroscopy of the fluorescence of a uranated* glass marble when irradiated with the "<5mW" 445nm Blue Portable Laser (I also added an update with photograph showing how the internal on/off switch and the external pushbutton are a bit misaligned), and the third is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? If you guessed, "A screen dump from an old Commodore 64 demo program?" then YAY!!! YOU GOT ANOTHER ONE CORRECT!!!

This is the photograph I added to my "<5mW" 445nm Blue Portable Laser's eval. as part of today's update.

This is from the Abyss Commodore 64 computer demo from late-August 1988, "It's No Secret".
The scroll text at the bottom of page 2 reads (in part):

"...A ? TO EVERYONE: ONLY A F46607 WOULD REPLACE THE "S" WITH THE "Z" .. EX. WARES AND WAREZ. LAMERS AND LAMERZ. WHAT IS YOUR GUY'S GAY INCEST WITH THE "Z" KEY?..."

I looked for this demo for a long, long time, and finally found it.

I go in for my "happy place" (tallywhacker, ding-a-ling, pee-pee, one-eyed trouser snake, the penus**, prick, ding-dong, wee-wee, etc.) surgery at 9:15am PDT; I'm to take a valium and a hydrocodone 60 minutes before the procedure -- hopefully the drugs will calm me and help with pain at the same time.

*"Uranated" - infused with an oxide anion of uranium, *NOT* piddled (urenated) on.
Commonly referred to as "Vaseline glass" because it has
a distinct pale yellow-green color when not being irradiated.

Note spelling: "urAnated", not "urEnated","urInated",
"urOnated", "urUnated", or sometimes "urYnated".

** This link goes to a harmless .WAV (Window audio) file that I made using audio (sound) clips from a rather old episode of Beavis and Butt-Head.
The sound file has a couple of places where it definitely sounds like it's been spliced; the reason is that I used a very primitive program (Windows Sound Recorder) to make it.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2012 at 1:07pm
You have cats with attitude! Pissed on the collar. Amazing. I found both cats in the garage this am. Smoke hiding behind boxes on the very top of shelving units and Mooch crammed behind stuff on lower shelves. I saw 3 kit foxes on the propertry last week and me thinks they come in the backyard. 2 are twice the size of Smoke and could easily take her for a food item. I'll have to keep a close eye out.
waiting for a call from my doc to see if a script gets faxed for a Roho mattress pad

Good morning Becki,

Cats with attitude is right!!! LOL

I really hope your dr. approves (and subsequently writes the Rx for) that Roho mattress pad -- sounds to me like it would be just what the doctor ordered $0 70 5P34K (so to speak)!!!

My "happy place" surgery was far less traumatic than I thought that it would be; the only thing I actually felt at all was him injecting my inseminator with lidocaine using a hypodermic syringe; that only caused moderate pain during the first, third & fourth and the seventh injections -- and that was rather short-lived pain. I didnt feel anything else down there; though I must admit that it was a rather queer sensation when I was getting dressed that I did not feel my ding-a-ling at all (the entire pecker; not just the glans at the end),

As far as post-surgery pain, there has been virtually none at all!!! I took a hydrocodone (vicodin) with my bedtime meds just in case, but it would appear that I did not even require it.

--Craig

06-27-12 {or "27 Jun 2012" or even "June 27, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a quintet of updates planned for my website today...the first four concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of the LED and laser in the Infiniter Quad XP4 Laser Pointer/Flashlight/Pen/PDA Stylus (both LED & laser each at normal and narrowband settings), and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? If you guessed, "Butthole medication of some sort?" then YAY!!! YOU GOT ANOTHER ONE CORRECT!!!

This is my Infiniter Quad XP4 Laser Pointer/Flashlight/Pen/PDA Stylus.

Preparation H -- "For the Bunghole" (well, where else would you put it?!?)

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2012 at 1:35pm
Ouch Craig! I cringe at the thought of needles being stuck in places they shouldn't. At least they gave you some decent pain meds. Did your doc say when results would come back?

My doc called yesterday and said a script was faxed to the provider of the Roho mattress pad. Hopw they call me quick. I spent on my right side last night and woke up with a golf ball size lump on my right hip.

Saw a kit fox this am looking for breakfast. It was twice the size of Smoke.

Be well Craig.

Good morning Becki,

I didn't relish the thought of hypodermic syringes being stuck in my {somewhat vulgar slang term for male penus; rhymes with "wrecker"} either, but it certainly beats (as the metal band Slayer said in one of their songs in 1986), "surgery...with no anesthesia".

The doc didn't say, but I'm fairly certain that I'll have the results when I go to have the sutures removed on 07-05-12.
Beneign...pray for beneign -- otherwise my pissologist will have to literally "whack my pee-pee" (in his words, "remove a lot of tissue").

Here's hoping that YOUR doc (and/or the Roho provider) calls quickly with that mattress pad -- and of course that B.S. pays for it {graemlin with crossed fingers goes here}.

--Craig

Ken Scheffel said {and I quote}:
Craig, my company made the active ingredient of Prep H. It was an especially prepared yeast extract. It caused shrinkage of tissues and promoted wrinkle reduction. Some women used it around their eyes and lips, we did not approve of course.

Good morning Ken,

That's f***ing funny!!!
Just the thought of women taking the suppositories apart to harvest the cream inside (well, I *THINK* you have to take them apart first; I've never used Preparation H suppositories myself so I honestly don't know the details of their construction!!!) to smear on their faces is sufficient to cause me to titter & giggle like a schoolgirl!!!

--Craig

06-28-12 {or "28 Jun 2012" or even "June 28, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a quintet of updates planned for my website today...the first four concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of the LED and laser in the Doxil Flashlight / Pointer / Laser (both LED & laser each at normal and narrowband settings), and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? If you guessed, "Something to do with Star Track" {sp. intentional}?" then YAY!!! YOU GOT ANOTHER ONE CORRECT!!!

This is my Doxil Flashlight / Pointer / Laser.

Ward 47 of the Tilonus Institute for Mental Disorders.
From the Star Trek: TNG episode Frame of Mind.
I drew this in the mid-1990s using a program called Ripaint; designed to allow 640x350x16 EGA graphics to be rapidly displayed on a dial-up BBS.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 2012 at 1:23pm
Craig, just a quick hello to you since this day is turning out to more busy than I thought. You sound like you feel pretty good. Is that by benefit of V? Stitcch removal? Whatever happened to the disolving kind?

Good morning Becki,

I'm feeling as well as can be expected; there has been absolutely no post-op pain in my tallywhacker so my bottle of "V" has been sitting there untouched since the night of my operation -- I took three that day: one at 8:15am, one at ~12:15pm, and the last at 9:45pm (with my bedtime meds). The stitches don't get removed until July 05. My urologist said that he intentionally used the non-dissolving kind; presumably so that the sutures don't fail prematurely since the ding-a-ling bleeds rather easily.

--Craig

P.S. You might note that I changed my avatar again; the new one is a photo of Nikki's cute little cat face taken with my new camera.

06-29-12 {or "29 Jun 2012" or even "June 29, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a quartet of updates planned for my website today...the first three concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of the LEDs in the Battery-powered LED Halloween Lights, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A flooded toliet bowl with several of those translucent, yellow-lidded peecups (urine specimen cups) floating in it in the restroom of a pissology (urology) lab? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a raccoon in a plugged-up storm drain (the stupid dead coon is what's clogging up the drane to begin with)? A rather expen$ive pseudo-3D RGB laser projector ruined because some dimbulb butt dumpling {somebody engaged in total & complete asshaberdashery} dumped a whole can of Dr. Pecker into it? No you silly goose! It's a new picture!!!

These are my Battery-powered LED Halloween Lights.

My cellular telephone displaying New Years Day 2010's date as "December 32, 2009". :-O
Talk about the "Y2K bug"...maybe this is an example of the "Y2K10 bug" -- hahaha!!!

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 1:59pm
06-30-12 {or "30 Jun 2012" or even "June 30, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I have ten updates planned for my website today...the first is a new informational web page for the Nikon Coolpix S4300 Digital Camera (this is the new camera that I received from a website visitor who wishes to remain anonymous after my trusty Canon Powershot G3 went to pot last week), the next five concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of its LEDs and LCD "viewfinder" monitor, the next two concern my having performed multiple spectrographic analyses of the Handheld ~412nm Blu-ray (Violet-Emitting) Laser, the next concerns having moved all nonlaser spectra from that laser to their own web page (yet another new web page on my website), and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? If you guessed, "Something to do with my now-deceased 'bestest friend' in the whole wide world Paul Casey?" then YAY!!! AFTER JUST ONE "STRIKE" YOU GOT ANOTHER ONE CORRECT!!!

This is my Nikon Coolpix S4300 Digital Camera.

This is my Handheld ~412nm Blu-ray (Violet-Emitting) Laser.

And the following are my "Fotos del Día".

This was my "bestest" friend on the planet, Paul Casey.
The memorial website is because he went to heaven on 06-16-06 (or "16 Jun 2006" if you prefer).

I even wrote a number of computer demo programs in his memory.
This version runs on some Windows 98 machines (it does not work on my Toshiba laptop, but does work on my Gateway 2000 desktop); the first one runs on Windows XP (and possibly newer) only.
They are executables (.EXE extension), but they are "bug-free" if you will.

This is a screen dump (yes, it's really called that) from one of the demos.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2012 at 1:39pm
07-01-12 {or "01 Jul 2012" or even "Jul 01, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}.
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a trio of updates planned for my website today...the first concerns my having added a quartet of beam terminus photographs of my Wicked Lasers "Krypton" Green DPSS Portable Laser with the new camera, the next concerns my having performed another power output analysis of my "<5mW" 445nm Blue Portable Laser (it measured 200mW this time using batteries that I purchased yesterday), and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? If you guessed, "Something to do with my now-deceased 'bestest friend' in the whole wide world Paul Casey?" then O NOOOO!!! YOU MISSED ANOTHER ONE!!!

This is my Wicked Lasers "Krypton" Green DPSS Portable Laser.

And the following are my "Fotos del Día".

(Top): This was my apartment (as viewed from the outside) at the Morrison; located at 509 Third Ave. in downtown Seattle WA. USA. that I lived in from 1988 through late-September 1996 when I moved out after getting shot at for knarking on a drug dealer.
Yes, it's the one with the plants & flowers growing out the window. :-)
It appears curved because this is a digital photograph of a paper photograph; I do not own or have access to a scanner which would have yielded a photograph where the buildings do not curve.

(Bottom): This is the apartment building itself.
Although it was built as a swanky hotel in 1908, it was converted into low-income apartments in the last quarter of the 20th century. I actually lived in this structure (apt. #531) from mid-1989 until September 30 1996.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5253545556 118>
  Share Topic