Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The CTRL-V Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 118>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 12:57pm
Fluorescence of the green transparent plastic body of a cigarrette lighter when irradiated with the 50mW 405nm Handheld Ultra Powerful Violet Purple Blue Laser Pen 1010 (1×CR123A)

**** COMMODORE TURBO SX64 BASIC V6 ****
128K RAM SYSTEM  122365 BASIC BYTES FREE

READY.
LOAD "BAND NAMES 633",8,8

SEARCHING FOR BAND NAMES 633   

READY.
SYS32768

----------------------------------------
BUNGHOLIO IN ONE OR TWO
PRAYING TO THE PORCELAIN GOD
URONIUM IN THE MATTRESS
SWEAT PUDDLES BEHIND YOUR EARS
HIT YOUR HEAD PLAYING PARESI SQUARES!
SUICIDE-RESISTANT URANATOR/SHOWER
ALL SPAMBAGS ARE EVIL AND MUST DIE
ZAMBONI EMESIS
THE SCREAMAPILLARS
TAKING CHEMICALS ON THE PROMENADE
READY.

Sponsored Links

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2012 at 1:04pm
04-18-12 {or "18 Apr 2012" or even "Apr 18, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}...just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a quintet of updates planned for my website today...the first concerns my having added banners (that I made myself) on my, "Non-LED-Related Links" web page {the banners are for The SCOOTER Store® and Alliance Seating & Mobility -- both have been instrumental in getting my electric wheelchair to me so very quickly!!!}, the next three concern my having performed spectroscopy on a pair of cigarrette lighters when irradiated with my 50mW 405nm Handheld Ultra Powerful Violet Purple Blue Laser Pen 1010 (1×CR123A), (one of those lighters is the, "Refillable Butane Cigarrette Lighter w/ Piezoelectric Ignitor") and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A lawn that's obviously been mowed by some butt monkey who had waaaaayyyyyyy too much to drink? A mailbox sheared off its post by a car driven by some butt dumpling who had waaaaayyyyyyy too much to drink? A washingmachine set out with the garbage because some dillhole (somebody who has had waaaaayyyyyyy too much to drink) busted by stuffing it so full of clothes that the lid could not even be fully closed? (are you seeing a repeating theme here?) No, you silly goose, it's a new picture!!!

My posted eval. of that laser was updated on two other BBSs (one specifically about small-frame lasers, the other about lighting in general -- including lasers (or "lazers" if you prefer to be incorrect).

This is my 50mW 405nm Handheld Ultra Powerful Violet Purple Blue Laser Pen 1010 (1×CR123A).

This is my green disposable cigarrette lighter.

This is my blue Refillable Butane Cigarrette Lighter w/ Piezoelectric Ignitor.

And this is my "Foto del Día".

The USS Enterprise from Star Trek {the original series}, registry number NCC-1701. No bloody "A", "B", "C", or "D".
If you don't recognise this starship, somebody needs to cut off your hands and spank you with them!!!

My weblog (or "blog" if you prefer) requires no updates as of this posting.

I have no outside trips planned for today as of this posting.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 1:12pm
Red LEDs in the control panel of the Quickie® Pulse 6 Electric Wheelchair

*** COMMODORE BASIC 4.0 ***

31743 BYTES FREE

READY.
LOAD"Q-WHO",8

SEARCHING FOR Q-WHO

READY.
RUN

?SOME TOTAL ASSHAT (A TRUE ENEMABAG) SAW THE PART OF THE STAR TREK: TNG EPIDODE "Q-WHO" WHERE WORF SAYS "A TYPE OF LASER BEAM IS CUTTING THROUGH THE SAUCER SECTION", AND WONDERED WHY HIS P-WHIPPED 447NM 5MW BLUE LASER POINTER COULD NOT CUT THROUGH A METAL DOOR  ERROR IN 36864

READY.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2012 at 1:26pm
Becki Boston:
Cool looking chair ya got there Craig. Nice black leather seating and a pretty blue. Both my favorite colors. You said it moves faster than your scooot? How fast does it go? Do Nikki and company stay a fair distance away from it when you're moving around the house?

Good morning Becki,

It is a beautiful chair, isn't it?
I believe that this chair does 6.0MPH (9.660KPH) at maximum candiosity
(pronounced ")...er...uhhh...maximum THROTTLE on level ground with a smooth, hard surface like pavement -- whereas my scooter does 5MPH (8.050KPH) under the same parameters.

The kitties don't seem to mind it thus far; though I did have to thoroughly douche the seat with No Scratch® spray so that Nikki would not claw it up like she did the top of the backrest of the office chair I'm sitting in as I type this (which was -- a short time later -- replaced with this wheelchair because it's so darn diddly-arn comfy!!!). The seat on this wheelchair has a Jay cussion and it would cost $445.00 to replace!!!

--Craig

04-19-12 {or "19 Apr 2012" or even "Apr 19, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}...just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I have eleven updates planned for my website today...the first is a new quasi-informational web page about the Quickie® Pulse 6 Electric Wheelchair, the next six concern my having performed spectroscopy of the LEDs in its control panel, the next three concern my having performed spectroscopy of the high-powered white LED in the SureFire L5 Flashlight, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a dead waterbug floating upside-down in a pond? A Shoprider scooter with the tiller busted off because the lardass butt dumpling that owns it sat on the tiller instead of in the seat? A wheelie bin (wheeled outdoor garbage can) full almost to the top with rainwater and hundreds of mosquito wrigglers (larvae) in it because the assclown who owns it has never bothered to put the lid on it or dump the water and douche it out with bleach? No, you silly goose, it's a new picture!!!

This is my brand spanken new Quickie® Pulse 6 Electric Wheelchair.
If I were to pay out-of-pocket for it, this chair (customised for me) would cost a whopping $10,508.67!!!!!!!

This is just a very brief video on YourTube that shows me in my brand spanken new wheelchair.
(Go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p5PsBkuMLw if this video does not show here)

This is my SureFire L5 Flashlight.

Some seminiferious bungsnoidial tubloidial buttsnoipe (somebody who is a total asshaberdasher; a true butt dumpling) chopped down some plants.
This WAS a sunflower. Seen just east of downtown Seattle WA. USA sometime in summer 2000.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 1:24pm
SureFire KL3 LS Bezel

Yet newer spectrometer software settings used.

COMMODORE BASIC V7.0 122365 BYTES FREE
   (C) 1986 COMMODORE ELECTRONICS LTD.
              (C) 1977 MICROSOFT CORP.
                 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

READY.
LOAD"HAWKMON",8,8

SEARCHING FOR HAWKMON

READY.
SYS8192,123,45,6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOME TOTAL BUTT DUMPLING (SOME DILLHOLE INVOLVED IN TOTAL & COMPLETE
ASSHABERDASHERY) SAW A TALKING BIRD WITH A BELT ON ITS HEAD IN HIS LIVING ROOM,
SO HE SHOOED IT INTO THE BATHROOM AND CLOSED THE DOOR...HE CAME BACK SEVERAL
HOURS LATER TO USE THE HEAD, AND SAW THAT THE WALLS WERE JUST PEPPERED WITH PECK
MARKS, THE WINDOW WAS BUSTED OUT, AND THERE WAS BIRD S**T EVERYWHERE (AND I DO
MEAN
***EVERYWHERE!!!*** ERROR IN LINE 5120 OF THIS PROGRAM.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

READY.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2012 at 1:39pm
Pothead day (04-20-12) {or "20 Apr 2012" or even "Apr 20, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}...just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a quartet of updates planned for my website today...the first is an update (with photograph) of my Quickie® Pulse 6 Electric Wheelchair to show that I performed the "basket mod" to the seatback, the next three concern my having performed spectroscopy of the high-powered white LED in the SureFire KL3 Bezel, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A busted bong on a night table -- busted because the wastoid that broke it dropped it on the floor while smoking some good ganja out of it? A whole bunch of dirty and well-used bowls (dope pipes) in an old drawer? Burns in a formica countertop that the photographer did not own -- burned because there was a rather large pot party that occurred on 4-20 (and most of the burns happened near 4:20am on that date)? No, you silly goose, it's a new picture...well, TWO actually because they go with one another!!!

This is my SureFire KL3 Bezel.

This is the seatback basket mod that I've performed on every scooter and powerchair I've owned.

That stuffed animal near the bottom is my Gabumon (Digimon plush).

I specifically asked the technician from The SCOOTER Store® beforehand if doing this would void the chair's warranty, and he answered a rather emphatic, "NO". So as you can see I forgot my hat (O no!!! There I go thinking about the metal band Anthrax again! That's a line from the song, "I'm the Man '91" )...er...uh...I mean, "So as you can see I performed the basket modification here as well."

An advertising banner for the Roomba vacuum.
Note that to the right of center, it reads, "Pot Series".
Does this mean that if you spill bong ashes in the couch, that it will clean them up automatically, so nobody but you would ever know that you smoke out in the house?

And these are my "Fotos del Día".

The time reading "4:20" on my Rainbow Big-Digit LED Alarm Clock.
For some reason, this number has significance to "maryjane" users - those that toke, not smoke.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2012 at 1:08pm
SureFire L6 Digital Lumamax Flashlight

Yet newer spectrometer software settings used.

(C) 1977 MICROSOFT CORP.
                 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

READY.
LOAD "ON THE ROAD AGAIN",8,8:SYS54321,123,45,6

SEARCHING FOR ON THE ROAD AGAIN

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
     SUNG (IN A FEMALE VOICE) TO THE WILLIE NELSON SONG, "ON THE ROAD AGAIN"

ON THE RAG AGAIN!
I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO GO ON THE RAG AGAIN!!

THE LIFE I LOVE IS MAKING MUSIC WITH MY
(MENSTRUAL) PADS
AND I CAN'T WAIT TO GO ON THE RAG AGAIN!!!

READY.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2012 at 1:13pm
Becki Boston said:
I just got a total of 80 stitches and staples removed! The staples weren't too bad but the stitches hurt like a mo-fo! The doc was pleased with the way it healed but wants me to take it easy this weekend. I'm sore so I won't do much but give Harley a lap and watch Dodger's games and a NASCAR race. He did tell me to put a Rojo cushion on my scoot seat and any other place I sit to avoid any more pressure sores. Good thing I have one but I may need a smaller one ffor my scoot seat. Those things cost $350 -$400! But cheap considering the cost of 2 hospital stays and a surgery!

Having a fillet mignon and champagne tonight for dinner! The doc sent another request to the hi-tech rehab place for me: 3 days a week for 6 weeks to get me standing and walking again. I'll be happy to stand right now.

Harley is wanting my lap so I gotta go.

Good morning Becki,

Congratulations on getting your temporary wound healing devices out!! I know by experience that stitches hurt like a mofo when they come out!!!

I've never heard of the Rojo cussion...guess it's time to Google it...BBS...I see it is spelled "RoHo" which is probably why I had such a difficult time finding it. Expensive yes, but cheaper than "incarceration", also yes!

Congrats on your newfound ability to stand!!!

--Craig

04-21-12 {or "21 Apr 2012" or even "Apr 21, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}...just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a quartet of updates planned for my website today...the first three concern my having performed spectroscopy of the high-powered white LED in the SureFire L6 Digital Lumamax Flashlight, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A bathroom wastebin (wastepaperbasket) overflowing with used Cleanax nasal tissue and Tampax applicators? The somewhat shrivelled dead bodies of several Monarch butterfly caterpillars (larvae) and some partially squished chrysalids of the same insect in a small stand of milkweed plants? A blackened & burned, partially melted dipsty dumpster -- it got that way because some butt dumpling tossed a lighted cigarrette stub into it an hour or so earlier and it set some bungwipe on fire? No, you silly goose, it's a new picture!!!

This is my SureFire L6 Digital Lumamax Flashlight.

A Sharp GF-4545 ghetto blaster from the early-1980s.
I used to have one of these machines.
Not only was it loud, it played well even when the batteries were too pooped out to work in any other machine.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2012 at 1:40pm
SureFire A2 Aviator

Incandescent bulb; yet newer spectrometer software & settings used.

**** COMMODORE 64 BASIC V2 ****
 64K RAM SYSTEM  38911 BASIC BYTES FREE

READY.
LOAD"CLEANERS",8,8

SEARCHING FOR CLEANERS

READY.
SYS36864
FROM A FAKE "ADVERTISEMENT" FOR CLEANERS

WE'LL TAKE OUT STAINS
LIKE BLOOD AND URINE,

WE'LL EVEN CLEAN
THE SHROUD OF TURIN

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2012 at 1:49pm
Earth Day (04-22-12) {or "22 Apr 2012" or even "Apr 22, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}...just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a quintet of updates planned for my website today: the first four concern my having performed spectroscopy of the white LEDs and the incandescent light bulb in the SureFire A2 Aviator Flashlight, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A bathroom wastebin (wastepaperbasket) overflowing with used Cleanax nasal tissue and Tampax applicators? The somewhat shrivelled dead bodies of several Monarch butterfly caterpillars (larvae) and some partially squished chrysalids of the same insect in a small stand of milkweed plants? A blackened & burned, partially melted dipsty dumpster -- it got that way because some butt dumpling tossed a lighted cigarrette stub in it an hour or so earlier and it set some bungwipe on fire? No, you silly goose, it's a new picture!!!

This is my SureFire A2 Aviator Flashlight.

Tulips and some other type of blooms in my aunt's rock garden here in Federal Way WA. USA.
Photograph was taken on the afternoon of 04-21-12 (or "21 Apr. 2012" or even "Apr. 21, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer).

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 12:48pm
SureFire KL2 LED Bezel

Yet newer spectrometer software & settings used.

READY.
LOAD"UNSURE",8,8:SYS32768

SEARCHING FOR UNSURE

SUNG TO THE  TUNE OF THE "SURE" AEROSOL
       ARMPIT DEODOURISER COMMERCIAL

UNCONFIDENT UNCONFIDENT
 WET AS A CURTAIN,

LOWER YOUR HAND LOWER YOUR HAAAAAANNND,
 IF YOU'RE UNCERTAIN!

READY.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2012 at 12:55pm
04-23-12 {or "23 Apr 2012" or even "Apr 23, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}...just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a quartet of updates planned for my website today...the first three concern my having performed spectroscopy (both normal & narrowband) of the white LEDs in the SureFire KL2 LED Bezel, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? An ordinary pot, ruined with slimey blackened oatmeal in it because the butt dumpling who owns it (and obviously can't cook!) didn't use a T-Fal Ingenio Fat Free® pot? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a dead whirlygig beetle floating upside-down in a slow-moving river? A trio of rusty old broken toilets (one missing the cistern & lid) lying on their sides in the brown front yard of a dilapidated single-wide? No, you silly goose, it's a new picture...well, THREE actually because they go with one another!!!

This is my SureFire KL2 LED Bezel (affixed to a SureFire M3 flashlight body).

(Top): 250KV (250,000 volts) transmission tower with suspension insulators.

(Center & bottom): 500KV (500,000 volts) transmission tower quite literally across the street from the 250KV tower. Note the glass aqua suspension insulators; 84 suspension disks per wire per tower are used: that's 252 (!) insulators per tower!!!

All of these photographs were taken near Celebration Park in Federal Way WA. USA; right near the trailhead of the BPA (Bonneville Power Administration) Trail.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 1:44pm
Corona Destroyer

Yet newer spectrometer software & settings used.

READY.
LOAD"BAND NAMES 721",8,8

SEARCHING FOR BAND NAMES 721

READY.
SYS36864

MELTING A BOAT ANCHOR FOR CHRIST SAKES
SHAMPOOING A SQUIRREL
REAL≠UNREAL
IMPMON FLUNKED A POLYGRIP TEST
LENSCAP HOARS
GOING TEE-TEE IN THE TOI-TOI
BORN AGAIN IDIOT
READY.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 1:50pm

New evaluation: Mr. Beams™ R/C & Motion-Sensing Path Lights

http://www.ledmuseum.candlepower.us/37/path.htm

(C) 1977 MICROSOFT CORP.
                 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

READY.
LOAD "T-DESTRUCTOR.PRG",8,8:SYS36864,65,43,210

SEARCHING FOR T-DESTRUCTOR.PRG   

Hey there all you neat freaks! Fed up with pots that scorch your food and are
impossible to clean? Struggling & straining only to burn, destroy, and leave
wrinkles everywhere? Tired of always having to double-flush after going poop?
Then you need the
ToliaDestructor!!! Just place the fat end into the bowl,
deploy the patented Porcelain Shield, and press the handy-dandy plunger! Your
miscreant toliet automatically destructs without any porcelain shards or water
on your bathroom floor!

The
ToliaDestructor
is all yours for only six easy payments of  $49.99 plus P&H.
This product is not available in stores, so call right now or log on to
WWW.T-DESTRUCTOR.BIZ
to order today. This offer is good through June 30, 1982.
READY.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 1:56pm
04-24-12 {or "24 Apr 2012" or even "Apr 24, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}...just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I have seven updates planned for my website today...the first is a new evaluation of the Mr. Beams™ R/C & Motion-Sensing Path Lights, the next two concern my having performed spectroscopy (both normal & narrowband) of its LED, the next three concern my having performed spectroscopy (both normal & narrowband) of the high-powered blue-green LED in the Corona Destroyer flashlight, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A rusty old wheelbarrow with a very flat tire and a bunch of holes in the pan? A motorcycle-shaped hole in a garage door caused by the butt dumpling that owns the Harley getting hammered before going for a brief junket? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a dead praying mantis floating tits-up in a pond? No, you silly goose, it's a new picture...well, FIVE actually because they go with one another!!!

This is one of my Mr. Beams™ R/C & Motion-Sensing Path Lights (they come in a pack of two).

This is my Corona Destroyer.

A quintet of screen dumps (yes, they're really called that!) from my Commodore 64 computer demo program "AIDS DEMO/TDC" that I wrote and released in late-summer 1993 (the space {" "} and forward slash {"/"} are legal characters in Commodore filenames). The first screen shown here was used to tell the viewer not to share syringes ("needles" to drug users) and what to do if they insist upon sharing anyway, the second screen was used to inform the viewer of common misconceptions about how you might get HIV, the third screen tells the viewer to use their rubbers (condoms or even prophylactics), the fourth screen has a scroller (where the text smoothly scrolls from right to left) telling the viewer things about AIDs that cannot be explained with pictures alone and listing some resources that can help (like POCAAN {People Of Color Against AIDs Network}), and the fifth screen was simply the final page of the demo (just a somewhat humorous picture I drew in the FLI editor for the Commodore 64 computer -- it looked much like the men's bathroom at the F46 bar I used to bartend at when this demo was written). Some toilet words were censored out of the third and fifth pictures. There were seven (7) pages total in this demo {technically called a "megademo" in the C64 demo group scene}.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 1:02pm
Arc 4+ Flashlight

Spectrographic analysis of the LED in this flashlight (low mode); spectrometer's response narrowed to a band between 430nm and 480nm to pinpoint native emission peak wavelength, which is 447.573nm.

(C) 1977 MICROSOFT CORP.
                 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

READY.
LOAD "ON THE ROAD AGAIN",8,8:SYS54321,123,45,6

SEARCHING FOR ON THE ROAD AGAIN

SUNG (IN A FEMALE VOICE) TO THE WILLIE NELSON SONG, "ON THE ROAD AGAIN"

ON THE RAG AGAIN!
I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO GO ON THE RAG AGAIN!!

THE LIFE I LOVE IS MAKING MUSIC WITH MY
(MENSTRUAL) PADS

ON THE RAG AGAIN,
SEE THOSE BLOODY TAMPONS SWIRLING DOWN THE TOLIET!

SHE'S A F***ED-UP FRIEND
KEEPS INSISTING THAT PANTY LINERS KEEP COMING...KEEP COMING!

ON THE RAG AGAIN,
I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO GO ON THE RAG AGAIN,
THE LIFE I LOVE IS MAKING MUSIC WITH THE HEAD,

READY.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2012 at 1:09pm
Becki Boston said:
Hey Craig, my cyber buddy, I have good news! i start physical therapy at the high tech place a week from tomorrow. I hope they can fix me. The added issue is the fact that the surgeon split my left hamstring in half and put one of the halves else where. I think I'm going to be a challange for tham.

Hey Becki, my best cyber friend,

That isn't just "good news" or even "great news", that's absolutely "fan-freakin-tastic" news!!!

I know that PT generally sucks, but it sounds to me like it'll do you a whole lot of good!!!

Your left hamstring being split does sound as though it will be challenging for the physical therapist, but I think that they'll find a way to meet that challenge without injuring ***YOU!!!***

--Craig

04-25-12 {or "25 Apr 2012" or even "Apr 25, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}...just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a quartet of updates planned for my website today...the first three concern my having performed spectroscopy (both normal & narrowband) of the LED in the Arc 4+ Flashlight, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A box of rusty hammers in a musty old attic? A bowling ball that some butt dumpling intentionally busted in two to see if bowling balls really had plutonium cores (like Beavis & Butt-Head claim)? A number of boated and somewwhat fungused cockroach egg cases floating in the cistern (tank) of the neighbour's toliet? No, you silly goose, it's a new picture...well, THREE actually because they go with one another!!!

This is my Arc 4+ Flashlight.

A wall-mounted porcelain urinal that's busted and has been taped-up so that nobody pisses in the asinine thing.
Photograph sent by John Robbins on 01-25-12 (or "25 Jan 2012" or even "Jan. 25, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer).

Found taped to the wall above the water closet (commode) in a hair salon in Seattle WA. USA sometime in 2000 or 2001.
Note the misuse of quotation marks.

Seen above the urinals in the men's room at a bar just east downtown Seattle in mid-2003; I left and then returned a short time later with a camera to document this.

I didn't realise that using the "uranator" {note sp.} as a sit-down toliet was an issue with adults -- the last time I knew about something like this occurring was when I was in third grade at Gastineau Elementary School in Juneau AK. USA in 1973 or so; some kid dropped a stool in the pisser in the boy's room by the north entrance.

What in the name of Davy Jones' locker is a "URANATOR" anyway?
Also note the misspelling of the word "PLEASE".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 12:23pm
NLS

Yet newer spectrometer software setting used.

(C) 1977 MICROSOFT CORP.
                 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

READY.
LOAD "PETER ROOTER",8,8:SYS12288,65,43,210

SEARCHING FOR PETER ROOTER

FROM THE CHEECH & CHONG AUDIO CD, "LOS COCHINOS"
HEY THERE SWINGING BACHELORS! TIRED OF THAT STEADY DRIP DRIP DRIP OF GONNOHREA?
THEN PETER ROOTER MAY BE JUST WHAT YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR.

SINGING, TO THE TUNE OF THE OLD ROTO-ROOTER JINGLE

PETER ROOTER, THAT'S THE NAME
YOU JUST FLUSH YOUR TROUBLES DOWN THE DRAIN.
ROTTEN PETER, ROTTEN PETER, ROTTEN PETER.

READY.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 12:36pm
Becki Boston said (and I quote):
Craig, how are you today? Breaking any land speed records with your new chair? It's cold, windy and rainey here today. Damn. I wanted to hit the garage floor with the shop vac. I can always tell when some animal sneaks in through the cat door and eats Mooch and Smoke's food. There's dry food everywhere. Not to mention tons of hair now that shedding season is in full force.
The birds use shedded hair from my horse to build nests out here. One time I found a bird nest made entirely out of my horses tail hair!
Since it's cold and rainey I'm going to curl up with a good book ad give Harey a lap. You planning on doing any RC flying when the weathers nice?

Good morning Becki,

I haven't yet gotten my brand spanken new chair out of the house because we do not (and cannot afford to purchase) a wheelchair ramp.
So I'm sort of screwed for awhile anyway -- however my stepmother has indicated on multiple occasions that I can go to some Mariners baseball games this summer, so a ramp is forthcoming...it's not just a matter of "if?" anymore, it's simply a matter of "when?". She uses a wheelchair as well, so I won't be the sole beneficiary here.

Raccoons would be (to me anyway) the most likely "suspects" for the B&E that's taking place in your garage.

We have a different pest problem...we have piss ants (yes, they're really called that because they smell like urine when you squish them) in the house. Not just a few or even a few dozen; the Orkin man came out earlier this week and killed ***THOUSANDS*** of the little bastards!!! There are approx. 200 of them that appear daily in the bathtub in the master bath; most are dead but not *ALL* of them. Apparently, there were some nests in the roof, and when we had a new roof put on a number of months ago, those nests were simply sandwiched in, giving them more protection from momma Nature -- that is, when she goes on the rag, the ant nests are protected from temperature extremes and precipitation (mother Nature's way of demonstrating that it's "that time of the month" as it were ).

I do indeed have plans to fly some R/C airplanes & helis in the near-future; the last time we had good flying weather though (last Sunday) I was simply too pooped out from vacumming the previous day, so that kind of put the kibosh on the weekend's flights and now it's raining (and is forecast to be so for at least the next ten days).

--Craig

04-26-12 {or "26 Apr 2012" or even "Apr 26, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}...just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a quartet of updates planned for my website today...the first three concern my having performed spectroscopy (both normal & narrowband) of the LED in the NLS (aka. the Larry Light), and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? A box of corroded old bolts in the bottom drawer of a rusty old tool chest? The boated and somewhat fungused body of a dead beaver floating gently by near a relatively new beaver dam? A car with four totally flat tires (or "tyres" if you prefer) but no obvious body damage whatsoever? No, you silly goose, it's a new picture...well, FOUR actually because they sort of go with one another!!!

This is my NLS.

(Top two): Pictures depicting Barney the Purple Toilet Dinosaur with his extra-special "Barney Bag" and of him in court offering testification that he's real.
(Third one from top): A screen I made for the now-defunct Paul's Waka Waka BBS as his BBS's door games menu.
(Bottom): A screen I made just recently (late-2011) for The MajorBBS World Headquarters BBS.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 1:38pm
Alaska Illum. Legend Mod

Yet newer spectrometer software setting used.

READY.
LOAD"DRAEDEL",8,8:SYS36864

SEARCHING FOR DRAEDEL

DRAEDEL DRAEDEL DRAEDEL,
I MADE YOU OUT OF CLAY!

DRAEDEL DRAEDEL DRAEDEL,
YOU PISSED YOUR LIFE AWAY!!!

READY.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2012 at 2:03pm
Good for you for being a Mariners bb fan! When we move to Oregon we'll become Mariners fans too and plan to go to the games there.
Don't ya just hate piss ants. We get them in the kitchen and they seem to come out in late spring. The pest control guy came out twice last year to get rid of them.
I've never seen a racoon in the 'hood, but I see them run over in the road about 4 miles from here. I suspect maybe another opossum.
I have major house cleaning to do this morning but Harley will "help" and we'll rock the place up. I'm thinking Avenged Sevenfold's "Citty of Evil".

Good morning Becki,

I just love those guys (to borrow a phrase that they used as their "cathphrase" a number of years ago)!!!
I started a website about Safeco Field (their home field) in 1999; the URL is: http://safecofield.zxq.net (Looks like some of the pictures are "broken" now; they didn't used to be!)

Piss ants are a real pisser, ain't they (pun intended)
I hate those piddle wingless hymenoptera!!! (pun also intended)!!!

--Craig

04-27-12 {or "27 Apr 2012" or even "Apr 27, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}...just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a quintet of updates planned for my website today...the first concerns the addition of a video of a ***VERY SUCCESSFUL*** low-altitude test flight of my Syma S031G R/C Coaxial Helicopter to my, "Syma S031G R/C Coaxial Helicopter VIDEOS" web page, the next three concern my having performed spectroscopy (both normal & narrowband) of the LED in the Alaska Illuminations Legend Mod, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a dead rhinoceros beetle floating in a corroded old coffee can approx. ¾ full of water (with several cigarrette stubs in it; the coffee can is surrounded by a number of dead grubs {larvae} of the same insect as well)? A rusty old '70 Ford Maverick, "baby poop brown" in color; the finished has dulled to a matte texture and it's missing its right rear quarterpanel, parked in front of a dilapidated old townhouse? A 50 gallon fishtank, broken into lots of sharp little pieces because the family cat decided that it wanted some fresh fish for dinner so he/she jumped in? No, you silly goose, it's a new picture...well, TWO actually because they sort of go with one another!!!

This is my Syma S031G R/C Coaxial Helicopter.
The kitty cat in this picture is Patches.

This is my Alaska Illum. Legend Mod.

This is me, shown tending bar at the now-defunct Six Eleven Tavern (a F46 bar that was located at 611 2nd Ave. in downtown Seattle WA. USA).
This photograph was most likely taken in mid-1990.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2012 at 1:38pm
04-28-12 {or "28 Apr 2012" or even "Apr 28, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}...just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a quartet of updates planned for my website today...the first concerns the addition of a video that shows how the rechargeable battery pack went to pot in my Tyco Gyromax R/C Vehicle, the next is an update to my Syma S031G R/C Coaxial Helicopter's eval. to state that the studly little (or "not-so-little") heli became lost after the wind suddenly picked up and blew it far, far, FAR away , the next is a same-day update to the heli's evaluation to state that I found it in an adjoining senior park , and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a dead bird floating in a small pond? A 150 gallon saltwater aquarium, broken into hundreds (if not thousands!) of sharp little pieces because the family cat decided that it wanted some fresh lobster for dinner so he/she jumped in? A rusty old shopping basket (with the stereotypical bad right front wheel of course) in the bushes behind the Super Bear supermarket in Juneau AK. USA? No, you silly goose, it's a new picture...well, TWO actually because they sort of go with one another!!!

This is my Tyco Gyromax R/C Vehicle.

This is another view of my studly Syma S031G R/C Coaxial Helicopter.
Again, the kitty cat in this photograph is none other than Patches.

Two screens I used on my BBS in the mid-1990s; drawn in RIP {Remote Imaging Protocol} format; this is a 640x400 16-color format that allowed high-resolution graphics to be quickly displayed on a dial-up BBS.

The first one was a login screen; the second was the BBS's Main Menu.

I've long ago since forgotten what "COUNTDOWN TO EXTINCTION" was, so please do not ask.

And I don't know why I chose a douchebag (or was it an enemabag?) as the "Help" icon, so again, please don't ask.

Finally, notice if you will the "games" icon (the one with the starship Enterprise in it) is labelled as "Abusement Park" instead of "Amusement Park".

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 1:25pm
Red LED "taillight" of the P-38 Lightning R/C "Park Flyer" Airplane

Newer spectrometer software settings used.

(C) 1977 MICROSOFT CORP.
                 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

READY.
LOAD "PETER ROOTER",8,8:SYS12288,65,43,210

SEARCHING FOR PETER ROOTER

FROM THE CHEECH & CHONG AUDIO CD, "LOS COCHINOS"
HEY THERE SWINGING BACHELORS! TIRED OF THAT STEADY DRIP DRIP DRIP OF GONNOHREA?
THEN PETER ROOTER MAY BE JUST WHAT YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR.

SINGING, TO THE TUNE OF THE OLD ROTO-ROOTER JINGLE

PETER ROOTER, THAT'S THE NAME
YOU JUST FLUSH YOUR TROUBLES DOWN THE DRAIN.
ROTTEN PETER, ROTTEN PETER, ROTTEN PETER.

READY.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2012 at 1:47pm
Craig, Harley went in for his blood tests and weighted a whopping 14.88 lbs! If his doc is on duty today I may get a call from her re: results. I usually get vthem e-mailed to me by Monday. I'm hoping all his numbers are still stable. I've no reason to think otherwise. And I'm hoping we can cut his blood tests back to 4-6 weeks. He's getting smart now, he hides under the couch or entertainment center if he hears or sees his carrier.

Do you fly that helicopter? Where do you have air space to fly?

Good morning Becki,

Mega cheers...no, Giga Cheers...ummm...no, that's not it either...TERA CHEERS for Harley...

Hip hip hooray!
Hip hip horray!!
HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

It makes me very happy to hear about good news like this!!!

Re: flying that heli...if I *DIDN'T* fly it, it would not have blown far, far, FAR away now, would it?
Where I'll be flying it next is in nearby Celebration Park; this park has several baseball diamonds and some socker fields -- I also have plans to fly my A-10 Thunderbolt II and my P-38 Lightning Park Flyer airplanes there as well.

--Craig

04-29-12 {or "29 Apr 2012" or even "Apr 29, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}...just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I have six updates planned for my website today...the first five concern my having performed spectroscopy (both normal & narrowband) of the LEDs in the P-38 Lightning R/C "Park Flyer" Airplane, and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? The bloated and somewhat fungused body of a dead rat floating upside-down in a wheelie bin (wheeled outdoor garbage can) half-full of rainwater? A rusty & corroded old John Deere tractor that's pretty much missing its cab because a bolt of lightning struck it ~47 years ago? A chimney busted off at the roofline because Santa Clause couldn't fit his lardass down it and the douche who owns the house it's attached to hasn't yet called in the roofers to repair it? No, you silly goose, it's a new picture...well, TWO actually because they go with one another!!!

This is my P-38 Lightning R/C "Park Flyer" Airplane.

(Front)

(Back)

My stepmother just despises the metal band Anthrax; this is the only Anthrax shirt that I have (and I've got quite a few) that I can get away with using on a consistent basis.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 1:13pm
The news from Harley's doc yesterday wasn't bad but wasn't good either. She called it a "hiccup". Hie red blood cell count was still in the normal range which is 6-10. His last test he was 8 point something. Now it's 6 point something, his crematic (what ever that is) was on the lower end of normal. When I asked why this was since his daily dose of meds hadn't changed and he'd gained weight, she said, just like in humans, things fluctuate. She called this a hiccup and wanted us to increase his meds to a whole tablet in the am and keep at half a tab in the pm. She wants him back in 2 weeks.

Hubby and I are totally bummed out by this. Why? Because over time he'll build up an immunity to the Prednizone, which is all that's keeping him alive. The quicker he builds resistence to the drug the shorter his life will be. Damn, damn, damn.

Wish I had better news. Give Nikki, Bear and Patches big hugs for me ok.

Good morning Becki (or in this case, as now-deceased father would frequently say, "What's so good about it?),

I'm saddened to learn that Harley's apparent uptick may have just been a glitch or "hiccough" as it were.

I don't know a lot about Prednisone (the drug is prescribed for people as well); but Harley building up a tolerance to it is not a good thing at all.

Methinks its time to break out "the power of prayer"a little more here.

--Craig

04-30-12 {or "30 Apr 2012" or even "Apr 30, Twenty Stick-Very-Twirly-Stick" if you prefer}...just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I only have a trio of updates planned for my website today...the first is a new quasi-informational web page for the American Greetings Musical Christmas Card, the next concerns my having added a video of a number of "craptacular" flights of the Revell Piloto R/C Stunt Plane to its eval., and the last is an update to my "Foto(s) del Día" web page with...well, what else could it be? The water inlet pipe & flusher of wall-mounted porcelain urinal that some butt dumpling kicked off the wall? THAT'S RIGHT!!!

This is my American Greetings Musical Christmas Card.

This is my Revell Piloto R/C Stunt Plane.

What's wrong with this picture?
Taken January 2001 at the now-defunct 21st Century Foxes lounge in Seattle.
The bartender was very urinated (angry) at this, because he said "it was the good one too".
Like the screen dumps of my Commodore 64 computer video game demo "Uri-Not" that I wrote in 1993 indicated (which I had as my "Picture of the Day" not long ago), a bully must have kicked it off the wall.

Here, let's show you that screen dump (just the one mentioning the bully) again:

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4849505152 118>
  Share Topic