Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The CTRL-V Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 118>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2010 at 1:41pm
''Stick of Gum'' Laser Pointer

?SOME PATHETIC CRINGING LITTLE MILKSOP (A TRUE BUNGHOLE) WATCHED THE STAR TREK: TNG EPISODE "LIAISONS", NOTED THE PART WHERE WORF SAYS "I WILL TAKE HIM BY THE THROAT AND RIP OUT HIS ESOPHAGUS", AND LOOKED IN VAIN FOR BIG BIRD'S IMAGINARY FRIEND "SNUFFLEUPAGUS"  ERROR IN 24576

READY.

Sponsored Links

Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2010 at 1:04pm
02-08-10
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I have six updates planned for my website today: the first concerns the Ebay 532nm Green Laser Module noting that I first loaned it to my sister for a Powerpoint presentation because she asked me fore a laser pointer, and then giving it to her outright as a birthday present, the second ios another video of the Red Hot Laser Show in "sound-sensitive" mode responding to the song "Stay Hard" by Raven, the next three are updates to my USB Deco Lights web page to describe consecutive failures in all thee multicolor strings, and the last is an update to my "Picture Of the Day" web page with...what else??? A NEW PICTURE!!! ;-)

This is the Ebay 532nm Green Laser Module.

These are the USB Deco Lights - now they can be called the "USB Garbage Can Lights" with a high degree of accuracy. :-/

And this is my "Picture Of the Day".
My sister's birthday was the day before yesterday, and this was her birthday cake.
Rather than a traditional cake with frosting, this is a cheesecake.

My weblog (or "blog" if you prefer) requires no updates as of this posting.

I have no outside trips planned for today.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2010 at 1:26pm
Orangish-Red "Scan" LEDs in the National Consumer Panel Scanner

LOAD"SAM.PRG",8,1

SEARCHING FOR SAM.PRG

READY.
RUN:

LOW OR HIGH MEMORY?

READY.
]RE
0 SAY"A FUKKING COKKSUCKER SLASHED THE TIRES ON MY BIE CYCLE."
1 SAY"HE IS A COKKSUCKER. THEREFORE, HEEZ THE ONE WHO SLASHED THE TIRES"
2 SAY"ON MY BIE CYCLE.."
RUN

READY.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2010 at 1:26pm
Light Cannon 100 HID

Right at initial turn-on; newer spectrometer software setting used.

?SOME ASSMUNCH (A TRUE BUTTSNOIPE) WATCHED VIVA PIÑATA ON TV, NOTED HOW ELLA ELEPHANILLA SAID "DID I LEAVE THE STOVE ON?", AND SPENT THE REST OF HIS DAY CHECKING THE STOVE  ERROR IN 36864

READY.

(Ella Elephanilla is the ***VERY FORGETFUL*** elephant on the TV program "Viva Piñata")

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2010 at 1:19pm
Power LED in the Oregon Scientific "All Hazards" Alert Monitor

?SOME SEMINIFERIOUS BUNGSNOIDIAL TUBLOIDIAL BUTTSNOIPE (A ROYAL ASSCLOWN) HAD A "MY PEE PEE BOTTLE" (YES FOLKS, THIS IS A REAL PRODUCT!), MISTOOK IT FOR A SPORTS BOTTLE, AND ENDED UP TAKING THIS BIG-ASS SLUG OF WARM PIDDLE ON A HOT SUMMER'S DAY  ERROR IN 36864

READY.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2010 at 1:24pm
Blue Power LED in the Speakers that came with my EMachines Desktop Pee Cee

?SOME BUTTMUNCH (A TRUE ASSCLOWN) WATCHED THE STARGATE SG-1 EPISODE "DIVIDE AND CONQUER" AND NOTED THE PART WHERE O'NEAL ASKS "EXCUSE ME! DO WE, OR DO WE NOT HAVE A XANAX DETECTOR?", WENT TO RAT SHACK AND PURCHASED A LOGIC PROBE, AND ATTEMPTED TO USE IT ON HIS FRIENDS TO SEE IF THEY REQUIRED PSYCHOTECTIC TREATMENTS  ERROR IN 52224

READY.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 1:25pm
GL-BR30-9 Warm White LED Light Bulb

That darker spot at the left-center in this analysis that queered the test (and caused that squarish dip visible in the chart itself) is a defect in the ProMetric's CCD imager, and cannot be compensated for.

?SOME FARTKOCKER (A REAL BUNGSNOIPE) LISTENED TO THE ANTHRAX SONG "INVISIBLE" BUT FAILED TO GET OFF HIS HIGH HORSE AND FAILED TO GO TO A PARTY  ERROR IN 27648

READY.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2010 at 1:18pm
Coleman 1xAA Incandescent Flashlight

?SOME TOTAL ASSCLOWN (A TRUE BUNGSNOIPE) FELL ASLEEP ON THE COUCH, AND LATER WOKE UP TO FIND HIMSELF IN WARD 47 OF THE TILONUS INSTITUTE FOR MENTAL DISORDERS  ERROR IN 47

READY.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 1:20pm
New evaluation: LED Mini Light-Up Handheld Personal Fan w/ Changing Patterns

http://ledmuseum.candlepower.us/25/fan8.htm

LOAD"I WROTE THIS/PATRICK",8

SEARCHING FOR I WROTE THIS/PATRICK

READY.
RUN

(FROM THE SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS EPISODE
"SING A SONG OF PATRICK")

WRITING STUFF IS HARD
SO I USE A POINTY PENCIL
POINTY POINTY POINTY
POINTY POINTY POINT
PIDDLE YOU WHAT'S THAT HORRIBLE SMELL?

READY.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2010 at 1:05pm
02-16-10
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I have only three updates planned for my website today: the first two concern the Bright Night Laser Light: I remeasured the power output of its two lasers, and shot a video clip of it in sound-sensitive mode;  and the last is an update to my "Picture Of the Day" web page with...what else??? A NEW PICTURE!!! ;-)

ONCE AGAIN!!! we already know about the "{vulgar slang term for male tallywhacker; five letters, starts with "P" and ends with "R", two vowels and three consonants, rhymes with 'meter' (P373R)} stuck in the {slang term for wall-mounted porcelain uranator; ten letters, starts with "W" and ends with "T", four vowels and six consonants, doesn't rhyme with anything (VV411+01!3+)} text.

This is the Bright Night Laser Light.

A cicada (a rather large insect) perched on a large blade of grass.
Cicadas may be rather large, but they do not bite or sting - the worst they can do is buzz around and get in your face and stuff while making this somewhat shrill grating noise.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 1:11pm
GE AR-1 Argon Glow Bub

Newer spectrometer software & settings used.

?SOME SEMINIFERIOUS TUBLOIDIAL BUNGSNOID (A TRUE ASSHAT) THOUGHT THAT HE COULD DESTROY THE CANNOÑATA AND DAMAGE OR POSSIBLY EVEN DESTROY LANGSTON LICKATOAD BY THROWING HARD-COOKED UNFERTILISED CLUCKLE LARVAE AT PIÑATA CENTRAL AKA. PARTY CENTRAL  ERROR IN 36864

READY.

(you would had to have watched several episodes of "Viva Piñata" in order to "get" this one)

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2010 at 12:59pm
New evaluation: Flexible LED Desk Light

http://ledmuseum.candlepower.us/25/flexdesk.htm

?SOME ROYAL ASSCLOWN (A TRUE FARTKNOCKER) WAS PLAYING THE GAME "WOLFENSTEIN 3D" ON HIS COMPUTER, SAID "I DON'T WANT TO SHOOT THE NICE POLICEMAN" AND WAS SURPRISED WHEN THE "POLICEMAN" WASTED HIM ANYWAY  ERROR IN 36864

READY.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 1:21pm
02-19-10
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I have four updates planned for my website today: the first is the addition of another video of the American DJ Laser Widow in "audio-sensitive" mode, the next two concern my having moved videos of the Astromech R2D2 Interactive Droid to YourTube, and the last is an update to my "Picture Of the Day" web page with...what else??? A NEW PICTURE!!! ;-)

This is the American DJ Laser Widow.

This is the Astromech R2D2 Interactive Droid.

Here's more proof that I was the sysop of a dial-up BBS from 07-21-89 through 07-21-99.

This is my name tag used during the Western Lights Convergence 1992 when Searchlight BBS Software had a significant upgrade.

I was operating my BBS with Searchlight BBS software when this gathering was held.
Western Lights was held in mid-November 1992; I remember getting a ride from my now-deceased best friend Paul Casey to the event (it was significantly south of downtown Seattle where I lived at the time) -- Paul also ran Searchlight BBS software on his own BBS at the time.

Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2010 at 11:01pm
I got nothing LOLTongue
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2010 at 1:23pm
5mm Red LED; circa. 2005

?SOME DARWIN AWARDS CANDIDATE (A ROYAL FARTKNOCKER) FOUND A CAN OF SUMMER'S EVE PUSSY DEODOURISER WITH THE LABEL WORN OFF, THOUGHT IT WAS AN INHALER, TOOK A FEW HITS OFF OF IT, GOT WASTED, AND SUBSEQUENTLY BECAME WORM FOOD  ERROR IN 36864

READY.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2010 at 1:27pm
5mm Blue-Green LED; circa. 2005

?SOME PATHETIC CRINGING LITTLE MILKSOP (A TRUE ASSCLOWN) DUMPED A BUNCH OF PHUCKING ORANGE JUICE IN THE TIOLET AFTER HEARING THE SKETCH "PULP" ON THE NAT. LAMPOON ALBUM "THAT'S NOT FUNNY, THAT'S SICK"  ERROR IN 54272

READY.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2010 at 1:18pm
New informational web page: Interactive Guilmon Toy

?SOME BOGUS PISSON ASSWIPE (A TRUE BUTTKNOCKER) HUFFED GOLD SPRAY PAINT FROM AEROSOL BOMBS (YES, THAT'S WHAT THEY USED TO CALL SPRAY CANS), SEIZED, SHIIT AND PISSED HIS PANTS, AND WAS SUBSEQUENTLY CREAMATED  ERROR IN 52224

READY.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 1:37pm
New informational web page: Pocket View-It® IR Detector Card

http://ledmuseum.candlepower.us/25/view-it.htm

?SOME TOTAL BUNGSNOIPE (A TRUE BUTTWEED) MISREAD THE LABEL ON A BOX OF POTATO BUDS AS "POTATO BUGS", THOUGHT THAT HE HAD A BOX FULL OF BEETLES, SO HE CARRIED THE BOX TO THE BATHROOM, DUMPED IT IN THE SHIITBOWL, FLUSHED THE POTATO BUDS AWAY AND SUBSEQUENTLY HAD NO SMASHED POTATOES WITH HIS DINNER  ERROR IN 53280

READY.

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2010 at 7:01pm

FCR97weqHQY

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 1:23pm

Newer spectrometer software & settings used.

?SOME FLEXIBLE CONTAINER OF MASSENGILL (A TRUE DOUCHENOOZLE) HAD A "MY MENSTRUAL MUG", FAILED TO DOUCHE IT OUT, AND WONDERED WHERE THAT AWFUL SMELL WAS COMING FROM AND WONDERED WHERE ALL THOSE GODDAMN FRUIT FLIES WERE COMING FROM  ERROR IN 52224

READY.

Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2010 at 9:39pm

It's my password so that's why I'm blocking it out.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2010 at 1:08pm
02-25-10
Just making my daily check-in from Federal Way WA. USA...I have five updates planned for my website today: the first is an update to my GL-BR30WW LED Floodlight Blub's web page to add pricing info. (both in $ and € {Euros}), the next is the addition of another video clip of my R2D2 robot responding to the accusation of him being a "flexible container of Massengill" (a douchebag), the next is a nontechnical update to one of my LED wristwatch's web pages to add a photograph, the fourth is an update to my Microsoft Cordless Computer Mouse's web page to state that the battery life I had was closer to one month, NOT the six months as advertised, and the last is an update to my "Picture Of the Day" web page with...what else??? A NEW PICTURE!!! ;-)

This is the Microsoft Cordless Computer Mouse.

The weather screen I drew for my BBS in the 1990s (it was updated at least daily!)
This was in .RIP {Remote Imaging Protocol} format; this is a 640x400 16-color format that allowed high-resolution graphics to be quickly displayed on a dial-up BBS.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2010 at 1:24pm
''Find Your Drink in a Flash'' Coasters

Smaller of the two units.

LOAD"SOUPY SALES",8,8

SEARCHING FOR SOUPY SALES

READY.
SYS36864

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q: WHAT STARTS WITH "F" AND ENDS WITH "UCK"?

A: "FIRE TRUCK"!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
READY.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2010 at 1:23pm
Battery charger for RCR123A and 18650 Lithium Ion Batteries

Red die of its LED.

?SOME BOGUS PISSON ASSWIPE (A TRUE BUTTKNOCKER) HUFFED GOLD SPRAY PAINT FROM AEROSOL BOMBS (YES, THAT'S WHAT THEY USED TO CALL SPRAY CANS), SEIZED, SHIIT AND PISSED HIS PANTS, AND WAS SUBSEQUENTLY CREAMATED  ERROR IN 52224

READY.

Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 1:26pm
Programmable Message Fan

Brighter LED display shown.

?SOME DIMBULB DILLWEED (A ROYAL BUNGKNOCKER) WATCHED THE SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS EPISODE "BOSSY BOOTS", LATER WENT TO A RESTARAUNT, LOOKED AT THE MENU, AND WONDERED OUT LOUD, "WHAT IN THE NAME OF DAVY JONES' LOCKER IS A 'SAAAAALLLLL-AAAD' ANYWAY?"  ERROR IN 36864

READY.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617 118>
  Share Topic