Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Boost Mobile "Coroner"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boost Mobile "Coroner"
    Posted: 28 Feb 2009 at 6:51am
Just when you thought that armpit hair commercial was the worst thing they could cook up, along comes this ABOMINATION that fouled my viewing of the last repeat of Conan tonight.  

The premise, a scuzzy looking coroner is eating a burrito.   In the coroner lab, with a body on the table, wearing lab gloves!!!!!    And he even puts his burrito on the sheet covering the body.    How fucking foul are they trying to make these ads?    What is the next one, something involving shit and a toilet??   

Once again, abso-fucking-lutely NOTHING to do with a cell phone.   

And in the spirit of "equal time", check out the Commercials I Don't Hate section.  

*This post is intentionally smiley free because I cannot find even one smiley to convey my thoughts/feelings about this ad.
Sponsored Links

shadow View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2009 at 7:19am
Isn't he that crazy guy from the tv shows?
Chris something or another.

Irregardless, the commercial is very disturbing.
Especially when the guy drops part of his lunch onto the body then proceeds to put it back to finish it.
I know that bile got me in the throat when I watched it.
A commercial should never cause one to regurg.

Posted from my iPhone.
was feeling nostalgic
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2009 at 7:41am
Chris Elliot?   From movies and Amy's brother on Everybody Loves Raymond's later seasons?

I was thinking that was him, but unsure since it was such a crappy commercial.    I'm surprised how many actors are doing commercials.

Times must be bad when people resort to starring in garbage like this!
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2009 at 12:56pm
It does look like Chris Elliott.

BTW I put the video icon up on the topic title, for you.

For smilies - you'd probably have to use a combination, such as:

AngryDeadCensoredCrampy or something along those lines.  There's a lot to choose from.  Branch out.
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
meinga View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meinga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2009 at 9:42pm
Yeah, this commercial made me want to run out and sign up...just like the armpit ad.  Wink 

That does look like Chris Elliott, couldn't tell for sure though.

snooze View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snooze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2009 at 6:03am
This is a breakfast burrito......with chorizo.

LOL LOL LOL
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2009 at 8:40am
Tasteless like his sandwich.
Qwerty View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qwerty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2009 at 7:50pm
Did he pull that burrito out of that guy's stomach?Dead
Qwerty View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qwerty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2009 at 7:53pm
Nevermind,i looked at the video again he dropped the burrito in. i thought it was already in that guys stomach.
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2009 at 2:49am
God, I want to punch the living sh*t out of ad executive assholes who every thought this abomination of ad was a good f**king idea.

I hope Boost Mobile goes bankrupt SOON! VERY SOON! LIKE f**kING RIGHT NOW!! f**k em! their commercials are nothing but packaged gift wrapped GARBAGE!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2009 at 5:59am
Cry After watching 'Cabin Boy' there...now I'm all hungry...I want one of those burritos with green sauce. And cheese - melted, please.
As Shad points out - I think that IS Chris Elliott.
You might better recognize him here:
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
mischa316 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mischa316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2009 at 6:47am

I first thought this was Tom Green it almost looks like him w/ blonde hair. Anyways it's disturbing just like the rest of the Boost Mobile commercials.

Mischa.

Wild Starchild View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2009 at 5:38am
  Man, I just saw this fricking thing when I was watching ER. I came here especially to bitch about it. I'm like Diz, I didn't think theyb could top that armpit hippie bitch or the cannibal pig fiasco, but I have to say, I think this might be the grossest ad I have EVER SEEN!!!

I thought it was Tom Green at first too. I had ER DVR'd, so I jumped back to watch it a second time to see if it was Tom. We should all go to Boost's website and complain. I really can't see how anyone would like this POS ad!!

and like Diz said, it has nothing really to do with cell phones. After seeing the guy fish a hunk of food out of a dead guys stomach, I totally forgot what the ad was about cause I wanted to hurl. I have an iron stomach to, so this thing was worse than the chick drinking spit outta the dude's mouth in that mentos commercial. YEEECCCHHHH

VomitVomitVomitVomitVomitVomitVomitVomit

AW DAMN!!!! Wild Shot the friggin TV again!!!
CarlaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CarlaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 1:16am
IRREGARDLESS IS NOT A WORD.  Please don't use it again.  You are a moron.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 1:36am
Originally posted by CarlaB CarlaB wrote:

IRREGARDLESS IS NOT A WORD.  Please don't use it again.  You are a moron.

You forgot to tell everyone what you think of the commercial.
Wish to try again?

"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Synesthesia View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Synesthesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 1:55am
I just saw this ad.
Gross.
I hate gross ads.
Is this love big enough to watch over me?
Big enough to let go of me
Without hurting me,
Like the day I learned to swim?-Kate Bush The Fog
Cornholio View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cornholio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2009 at 5:35am
Don't tell me this ad is back?    I saw the "pig eating ham" ad last night on NBC.   I hope this one isn't back too. Dead
gabba gabba hey!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 2:30am
LOLYeeeeaaaaa!!!
It IS indeed back!
Just saw it - and now I want a burrito.
MrCleveland View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrCleveland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2009 at 10:53pm
I just hate all those Boost Mobile Commercials...they're scary!
Thank God for kids who love Obscure Things.

Lee Hazelwood (1929-2007)
ThatGuy21 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGuy21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 3:50am
That was probably one of the worst ads I've seen this year.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2009 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by Cornholio Cornholio wrote:

Don't tell me this ad is back?    I saw the "pig eating ham" ad last night on NBC.   I hope this one isn't back too. Dead

Just started seeing these "pig" commercials a couple days ago. I kinda like it.Big%20smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic