Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Alfie Patton, 13 year old Baby Daddy!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alfie Patton, 13 year old Baby Daddy!!
    Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 1:48am
I'm sure you've all heard the story of Alfie Patton, a 13 year old boy in Great Britain who is the proud poppa of a new baby. The mother is a 15 year old girl, who we now hear was sleeping with FIVE DIFFERENT LITTLE BOYS AT THE TIME!!! So, Alfie might not be the pop after all!!! One of the other boys she was sleeping with was Alfie's brother, a 16 year old boy!! I guess they are good at sharing!!!

Alfie was seen wearing a shirt that said something like, "I'm the father and f**k you I'm going to be there!" Don't know exactly what it said, but that's the gist of the sentiment!!

OH, what a pathetic world we are living in!!  No morals, no sense.....no thanks!!!
AW DAMN!!!! Wild Shot the friggin TV again!!!
Sponsored Links

TWCFan View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TWCFan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 2:06am
I can't wait what the British elitists will say to defend their little nation. They'll probably say it happened in the U.S.
DARK FATHER View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DARK FATHER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 2:06am
There was a case in my state where the father of a 15 year old girl caught her having sex with her 14 year old boyfriend.  He called the sheriff's department and wanted the boy arrested because his daughter was not the legal age of consent under state law at that time(16 YOA).  The deputies arrested the daughter because she was the oldest of the two and under our state law at that time this had to be done if two underagers are caught.  They have recently lowered the age of consent here to 14 YOA if the other partner is not older than 18, and 16 YOA if the other partner is 19 or older.  We live in a strange world!
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 2:12am

My Husband's Mom passed away in the hospital where the baby was born, in Eastbourne, U.K. Paul grew up in Eastbourne. Our niece and Nephew went to the school the kids go to. This was a real shocker.

Wild Starchild View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 5:28am
Originally posted by DARK FATHER DARK FATHER wrote:

There was a case in my state where the father of a 15 year old girl caught her having sex with her 14 year old boyfriend.  He called the sheriff's department and wanted the boy arrested because his daughter was not the legal age of consent under state law at that time(16 YOA).  The deputies arrested the daughter because she was the oldest of the two and under our state law at that time this had to be done if two underagers are caught.  They have recently lowered the age of consent here to 14 YOA if the other partner is not older than 18, and 16 YOA if the other partner is 19 or older.  We live in a strange world!

DF please tell me what state you live in.......wouldn't be OZ would it!!?? Damn that just nuckin futs!!!Confused Hell, let's just let them out of Pampers to changing Pampers! Are we becoming animals??? I've seen dogs try to crack their own mothers....not too much of a stretch from that!!

Should have took them BOTH to jail and charged them with perversion!!
AW DAMN!!!! Wild Shot the friggin TV again!!!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 5:46am

Has anyone taken a gander at that teen Mom?  Whooooaaa!  Pinch

For 15, she's not lookin' too good.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 12:08pm

In the 'cockroach' (WS's favorite octuplet mother) thread, I posted a link to the original Sun article about this, should anyone be looking...

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Pirate Alyx View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pirate Alyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2009 at 12:24am

Geezus old mighty...that boy would shut his yap up when told to get a job and start paying for everything instead of the parents.  Little cretin with his wild wienny!  And the parents should be slapped.  The 15 year old girl..should be taken out of the home and placed in a foster home.  Child Authorities here in the USA would be on it like a tick.

plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is..............
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2009 at 1:50am
Looks like a Mom with her children.

ForumAdmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2009 at 4:03am
That dad is a tyke!
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2009 at 5:37am
Umm, why is there a photo of two babies and their baby sitter?? LOL
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2009 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by NathanAlexander NathanAlexander wrote:

That dad is a tyke!

Call me old-fashioned, but I'm of the belief that a male should learn how to ride a bike without training wheels before he becomes a father.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2009 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Originally posted by NathanAlexander NathanAlexander wrote:

That dad is a tyke!

Call me old-fashioned, but I'm of the belief that a male should learn how to ride a bike without training wheels before he becomes a father.

Why, Thor? He COULD get arrested...especially if he's anything like his offspring...
Baby%20Beer%20Bottle
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2009 at 3:55pm
It'd take a lot of Rolling Rocks before I'd ever find that Mom attractive enough to...

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2009 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

It'd take a lot of Rolling Rocks before I'd ever find that Mom attractive enough to...

Awwww, c'mon Thor! The paper bag the 6-pack of Rolling Rock was put in at the grocery store, CAN serve another purpose, doncha know...Wink
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2009 at 4:11pm
Unfortunely, Pa, the stores don't usually bag cases of beer.  'Cause that's about how much I'd require.  Keep in mind, two Rolling Rocks would have me buzzed, six would have me wasted...a case might do the trick.

Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2009 at 7:09am
This is the saddest thing I've ever heard.

First there was a story about a mother in Great Britain who openly admitted that she didn't love one of her children. Now we hear about this! WTF is going on in England?
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2009 at 10:40am
Originally posted by Pirate Alyx Pirate Alyx wrote:

Geezus old mighty...that boy would shut his yap up when told to get a job and start paying for everything instead of the parents.  Little cretin with his wild wienny!  And the parents should be slapped.  The 15 year old girl..should be taken out of the home and placed in a foster home.  Child Authorities here in the USA would be on it like a tick.

She let him do it.  Supposedly girls are so much more mature than boys of the of the same age.  She's two years older than him. Why did she let it happen?  She is 10 times bigger than he is.

He is 13 years old.  Still a baby himself.  Because he is male, somehow it's all his fault.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2009 at 12:00pm
It's a real shame he has to change diapers after recess - both his child's and his own.
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2009 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by musicman musicman wrote:

She let him do it.  Supposedly girls are so much more mature than boys of the of the same age.  She's two years older than him. Why did she let it happen?  She is 10 times bigger than he is.

He is 13 years old.  Still a baby himself.  Because he is male, somehow it's all his fault.

HALF his fault.
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2009 at 3:08pm
Apparently, she's been whoring around with a lotta guys.  Supposedly, she was screwing 5 other guys around the time she got pregnant.  What a keeper!  LOL  

HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2009 at 3:19pm
The girl's got issues.
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2009 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by HollyRock HollyRock wrote:

HALF his fault.

My comment was in reference to PA's little cretin should get a job comment. Wink

Nothing personal, just that, unless you've been a 13 yo boy.....you just don't know.  Embarrassed LOL

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2009 at 6:27pm

Originally posted by HollyRock HollyRock wrote:

HALF his fault.

My comment was in reference to PA's little cretin should get a job comment. Wink

Nothing personal, just that, unless you've been a 13 yo boy.....you just don't know.  Embarrassed LOL

Scared me for a minute there, MM00! Thought you were referring to one of MY comments; sorry - I've had a rough day.
Anyway, PAlyx spelled "Weenie" wrong -grade her(?) "F-".

musicman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Formerly 0000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote musicman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2009 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Scared me for a minute there, MM00! Thought you were referring to one of MY comments; sorry - I've had a rough day.
Anyway, PAlyx spelled "Weenie" wrong -grade her(?) "F-".

When I wrote PA it did seem oddly familiar.  However when I think of PA capital letters I think of Pennsylvania.  My dad is from there and he always referred to it as PA.

I'm sure you know what it's like to be a 13 yo boy.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic