Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Psycho woman slurping Dannon Lite yogurt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandy345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Psycho woman slurping Dannon Lite yogurt
    Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 3:09pm
The woman pushes her shopping cart goes to the dairy case and can't wait to check out the yogurt, she picks it up and slurps it out. She and the one who saws food in half should team up.
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 3:15pm
Haven't seen this one, but...

I've eaten yogurt many times.  It's not bad, but hardly warrants throes of ecstacy.

QuestForComedy View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QuestForComedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 6:30pm
anyone who goes to the grocers,or any place that sells food {like walmart,target,walgreens}, and has the odassity to just grab at item off the shelf and eat it needs brain surgery. If i went to wal mart, helped myself to CoCoa Puffs, then opened the fridge and opened a bottle of OJ, drank from it, put it back, They would send the men in white coats ,and I would wind up having to explain myself to Judge Judy
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 6:44pm
I don't get why people eat while shopping, anyway...even if they do end up paying for the product.  Must people be in a constant state of immediate food gratification?  Can't they wait until they're home?

Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 7:02pm
Dannon is completely gross anyway. There are way better yogurts out there.
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
dizzytaylor View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dizzytaylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 8:21pm
AngryI ABSOLUTELY HAAAAAATTTTEEEEE THIS COMMERCIAL!  (Yes, I meant to use all caps.)  The people who made this commercial have no clue how irritating the sounds of slurping and eating sounds can be when amplified over a TV speaker.  (I do know that it's all engineered in a studio, so the sounds are overdone as well)

I want to punch that woman so hard her teeth would fly out.  Does it seem that I have some strong feelings about Dannon's commercial?

DANNON Lite N' Fit- pull that d@*n commercial.  I will never buy your product because of it.
:-|
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 9:26pm
YOUGURT!!  BLEEECCCCCCHHHHH!!!!

Yogurt: It's like Ice Cream, Only Awful. LOLLOLLOL
Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 10:14pm

Even with strawberries, N-Diz?LOL
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
QuestForComedy View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QuestForComedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 11:02pm
i think they should feed inexpensive and crappy yogert to death row inmates until they die from a dannon stomache explosion.
dp7 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2009 at 4:14am
Originally posted by QuestForComedy QuestForComedy wrote:

anyone who goes to the grocers,or any place that sells food {like walmart,target,walgreens}, and has the odassity to just grab at item off the shelf and eat it needs brain surgery. If i went to wal mart, helped myself to CoCoa Puffs, then opened the fridge and opened a bottle of OJ, drank from it, put it back, They would send the men in white coats ,and I would wind up having to explain myself to Judge Judy

You would be surprised to find how often this happens.  While working at Target, I witnessed many snack boxes and frozen food packages (!) opened and partially-eaten (of course without the eater paying for it) and left on the shelves that you think the food department had a 'free taste samples today!' sign hanging over every aisle.  Some people, while shopping, can be complete and inconsiderate idiots, and commercials like this which perpetuate such uncouth and animal-like unbecoming behavior only makes it worse!

Oh, and don't forget about the customers who bring the partially-eaten and opened box that they found already open to you and want a discount (Shocked opened box=possibly contaminated) or complain because the employees can't magically remove such opened items the moment it hits the shelf after being opened.

And for those who do open these packages, if caught, would probably get the item they opened free or get discount coupons if they complained to store management about anything since many retail managers are spineless and cave into such requests in fear of losing a customer!

/retail rant
JimAyzing View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Formerly powerboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimAyzing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2009 at 6:59am
If my sugar is running low while shopping (from not eating all day, most times cannot help that), then I will open a package of something and take a bite of something.  But I do make sure that I buy it.
snooze View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snooze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2009 at 7:27am
This commercial is very...um...seductive? I mean I'm just saying...hell, she's...with the whole slurping thing...CMON GDAMNIT IT CAN'T JUST BE ME! Pinch

What happened to the wholesome ways of advertising lite yogurt? Cue inspirational music.

But I'm still bringing a six pack of Dannon for all the girlies at work tomorrow, yknow, just in case it's all true. Cool
B.the1st View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.the1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2009 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by dp7 dp7 wrote:

Originally posted by QuestForComedy QuestForComedy wrote:

You would be surprised to find how often this happens.  While working at Target, I witnessed many snack boxes and frozen food packages (!) opened and partially-eaten (of course without the eater paying for it) and left on the shelves that you think the food department had a 'free taste samples today!' sign hanging over every aisle.  Some people, while shopping, can be complete and inconsiderate idiots, and commercials like this which perpetuate such uncouth and animal-like unbecoming behavior only makes it worse!

Oh, and don't forget about the customers who bring the partially-eaten and opened box that they found already open to you and want a discount (Shocked opened box=possibly contaminated) or complain because the employees can't magically remove such opened items the moment it hits the shelf after being opened.

And for those who do open these packages, if caught, would probably get the item they opened free or get discount coupons if they complained to store management about anything since many retail managers are spineless and cave into such requests in fear of losing a customer!

/retail rant

In retail terms it is called "grazing" and it a form of shoplifting if attempt to pay isn't made.  This can be a particular problem in fruit displays, for example, like someone taking a handful of grapes and continuing their "real" shopping.
rebratka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rebratka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 5:01am
Originally posted by snooze snooze wrote:

This commercial is very...um...seductive? I mean I'm just saying...hell, she's...with the whole slurping thing...CMON GDAMNIT IT CAN'T JUST BE ME! Pinch

Cool

You're not alone.
I noticed that too.
I didn't really think about the slurping, just the head position.
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dizzytaylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 7:00am

Yeah, let's simulate fellatio while we are in the dairy aisle at the grocery store!  God, we're so cool and classy.  TMI, TMI, TMI!!!
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 7:19am
Originally posted by B.the1st B.the1st wrote:

In retail terms it is called "grazing" and it a form of shoplifting if attempt to pay isn't made.  This can be a particular problem in fruit displays, for example, like someone taking a handful of grapes and continuing their "real" shopping.

A friend of mine recently told a manager at Whole Foods in SF, that some customer, who he had just seen eating a handful of grapes, was now peeling open an orange.  The guy was "removed" from the store.

meinga View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meinga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 12:51am
I just started seeing this commercial lately.  It's gross!  Do they really think that this will persuade me to buy their product? Confused
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dizzytaylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 6:57am
Originally posted by meinga meinga wrote:

I just started seeing this commercial lately.  It's gross!  Do they really think that this will persuade me to buy their product? Confused

Thank you!  Nice to know that Dannon isn't getting the desired response they had hoped for.  (Clowns!!!!) Clown
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dizzytaylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2009 at 7:00am
Just wanted to let the others on the forum know that I put my foot (I mean my money) where my mouth is.  I sent an email to the Dannon Corporation letting them know that I will never buy there lite n' fit yogurt, based solely on how much I dislike their commercial.  Of course, there has been no response, but so what?  It's fun to vent.Exclamation
Pirate Alyx View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pirate Alyx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2009 at 8:04pm
I am glad someone posted it. I would have sooner but did not know the name of the brand.  I think it's HIDEOUS and insults our intelligence.  I do see many items opened especially in the poorer neighborhoods or cheapy stores.  But the grossest I saw was recently when I did grocery shopping for my aunt and cousin who have a dog.  I went to the dog food Isle and was looking for the brand they wanted and here I am reaching for some cans and here's ....A OPENED DOG FOOD CAN WITH MOST OF IT GONE....oh gawd did someone eat it?  I was so grossed out....I had to set the can on the opposite side of the isle so I could pick out the rest of the cans I needed for my aunt.  When I got to the checkout I told them about the can and where I had set it. 
plop plop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is..............
Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2009 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by Pirate Alyx Pirate Alyx wrote:

I am glad someone posted it. I would have sooner but did not know the name of the brand.  I think it's HIDEOUS and insults our intelligence.  I do see many items opened especially in the poorer neighborhoods or cheapy stores.  But the grossest I saw was recently when I did grocery shopping for my aunt and cousin who have a dog.  I went to the dog food Isle and was looking for the brand they wanted and here I am reaching for some cans and here's ....A OPENED DOG FOOD CAN WITH MOST OF IT GONE....oh gawd did someone eat it?  I was so grossed out....I had to set the can on the opposite side of the isle so I could pick out the rest of the cans I needed for my aunt.  When I got to the checkout I told them about the can and where I had set it. 

Ewwww!!!!!DeadDeadDead

You can pretty much say for sure that a dog didn't get into it, so who knows what actually happened...

Kinda reminds me of Road Warrior...
B.the1st View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.the1st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2009 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by dizzytaylor dizzytaylor wrote:

Just wanted to let the others on the forum know that I put my foot (I mean my money) where my mouth is.  I sent an email to the Dannon Corporation letting them know that I will never buy there lite n' fit yogurt, based solely on how much I dislike their commercial.  Of course, there has been no response, but so what?  It's fun to vent.Exclamation

Good effort, but you likely won't get very far.  I once wrote Hershey's to slam them for changing the chocolate formula in their Kissables (they went from being one of my favorite candies to one that actually turns my stomach now) and they did write me back--basically telling me to f'off. Stern%20Smile

There's no fighting the corporate machine!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2009 at 12:14am
Awwwwww....c'mon now!!!
Remember when they had the breast cancer lids? We had a topic about that...and yes, I DID open the lids, lick 'em, and re-seal 'em. And I *DO* understand this lady - to the point of only sucking the cup dry, but I do NOT understand her coming out of it all with a DRY, CLEAN FACE! *I* am a slob - that crap would've been ALL over MY face!

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
skullface2112 View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skullface2112 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2009 at 5:10am
Oh man, did they HAVE to make the slurping noise so annoying?!? I hope that bitch gets kicked out of the store and arrested.
"Never doubt the power of stupidity in numbers." Why do you think there's so many crappy commercials out there?
FrootLoops View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FrootLoops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2009 at 5:24am
Now with unemployment pushing ten per-cent, don't be surprised to see low lives helping themselves to lunch and dinner at your local grocer. a bite here, a nibble there, opening a one calorie DANNON container, and slurping it down in seven seconds when no one is watching. GROSS!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic