Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Psycho woman slurping Dannon Lite yogurt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 1:53am
Originally posted by PaWolf PaWolf wrote:

Actually, I think she's kinda cute...and the fact she can probably suck a golf ball through a garden hose just makes her even that much MORE attractive!
 ...yea - what I said...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Sponsored Links

StopAnnoyingUs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StopAnnoyingUs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 2:07am
I have tried emailing Dannon also and got a form thank you note.

I refuse to buy anything from Dannon until they class up their advertising.
LilRebelChick View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 2:11am
Originally posted by StopAnnoyingUs StopAnnoyingUs wrote:

I have tried emailing Dannon also and got a form thank you note.

I refuse to buy anything from Dannon until they class up their advertising.

Good idea. I wont buy their product either if I have to listen to Heidi make a pig of herself. It's disgusting. Angry

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 2:25am
I still say if Dannon sneaks in the blond WITH the yogurt, I know LOTS of guys that will be going on THAT diet.
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
jayeno View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayeno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 4:52am
dogAngry
Jayeno
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 5:05am
Originally posted by jayeno jayeno wrote:

dogAngry

LMAOLOL
jayeno View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayeno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 5:13am
GULIClap
Jayeno
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 5:57am
Originally posted by jayeno jayeno wrote:

GULIClap

Pardon my ignorance but what does GULI mean, lol?Embarrassed
jayeno View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayeno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 6:24am
NP glad u like itLOL
Jayeno
jayeno View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayeno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2010 at 6:25am
Oops:  NP no problem  just in case......
Jayeno
JasperGretsch View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasperGretsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 5:38am
I prefer the cute blonde hoovering the yogurt over the Hedi Klum version. Heidi uses her finger to get the last bit of yogurt out...ok, that's dumb to begin with (a spoon? Hello?) but after that she then tips the container up and taps the bottom of it which just makes her look like a complete moron. Forget the fact that tapping on the container when there are a few drops left will do absolutely nothing, but if her finger didn't get the rest of it, why in the hell would that be more effective?

..and 20 calories less? Please. I've been known to take a Dannon Lite 'n Fit and dump it in a bowl with some 100 calorie pack chips ah hoy.
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LilRebelChick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 6:22am
Originally posted by JasperGretsch JasperGretsch wrote:

I prefer the cute blonde hoovering the yogurt over the Hedi Klum version. Heidi uses her finger to get the last bit of yogurt out...ok, that's dumb to begin with (a spoon? Hello?) but after that she then tips the container up and taps the bottom of it which just makes her look like a complete moron. Forget the fact that tapping on the container when there are a few drops left will do absolutely nothing, but if her finger didn't get the rest of it, why in the hell would that be more effective?

..and 20 calories less? Please. I've been known to take a Dannon Lite 'n Fit and dump it in a bowl with some 100 calorie pack chips ah hoy.

I only just recently noticed at the very begining of the ad that she's making all these noises like mmmm, slurp, mmmm, after she puts the spoon down on the table and goes into her stupid "I love Lite N Fit" act. I'm now an official Danon Yogurt and Heidi hater. Angry

JasperGretsch View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasperGretsch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2010 at 5:00pm
I don't know, I watched the commercial with the sound off.

..read into that how you will.

:D
Mr. Sprinkles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr. Sprinkles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2011 at 10:43pm
Words cannot describe how much this commercial drives me into a fit of rage, the noises that she makes while slurping every bit of yogurt out of the container, then the 'oopsie' expression on her face. Ugh! This whole commercial makes me want to tip my TV over! But only after muting the volume beforehand.

I think the cherry on top of this crap sundae is her expression at the end, I would love to smack it right off of her face and to tell her to act like a damn lady! Disgraceful, and it only got worse when they replaced this moron with Heidi Klum. Just because you use a celebrity when doing the same disgusting eating habits as advertisement for how good the yogurt is, doesn't make it any better!
Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2011 at 3:07am
Who the hell trusts Hedi Klum's taste? I mean look at her taste in men, need I say more? Seal is possibly the ugliest man on the face of the earth, why Hedi why?
It's ok, I'm in marketing!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic