Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Boost Mobile Armpit Hair Commercial [w/ vid]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote soldoutochrist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boost Mobile Armpit Hair Commercial [w/ vid]
    Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 1:55am

I just saw this on thirty seconds ago and had to post something. Words are not necessary. The video says it all.
Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 5:15am
Oh. Lord, that's funny!  LOL

TheNilvarg View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheNilvarg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 8:02am
I just threw up a little in my mouth.
JimAyzing View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive
Formerly powerboy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimAyzing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 10:38am
That commercial is disturbing.  It looks as if her armpit hair is growing longer
ToxicShock View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToxicShock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 8:54pm
Disturbing because she has arm pit hair, or because her arm pit hair is so long? Would it be just as disturbing if it was a man?
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 8:59pm
More so!

Blech!
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2009 at 9:28pm
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
Dr.Roo View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr.Roo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2009 at 6:38am
Reminds me of a crude joke, which I wont repeat fully, just something to do with girls of a certain heritage braiding thier armpit hair. Ermm
Cheez-its....getcha own friggin box....Grrrrr
QuestForComedy View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QuestForComedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2009 at 8:18am
maybe he prefers italian girls?
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2009 at 6:51pm
DeadDeadDeadDead

There goes my appetite.
clamshell View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clamshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 12:02am
AACKDead  i didnt know what it was at first, now i wish i didnt realize it.Ouch
Grant View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 2:34am
I jus saw it two minutes ago. Before I get into the shower, and while I'm grabbing the Listerine, I want to say that moronic gross-out humor (in commercials, at least) has now reached a level it will be hard to top. Someone will manage it, of course.
Grant View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Grant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 10:08pm
I'm surprised that no one has put up a message about this since mine almost 24 hours ago. I thought it would actually be at the top for a long while. In fact, I think there should be a separate "CIH" devoted to the thing. (All right, so I hate most gross-out humor. But this one is almost a special case.)
shadow View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shadow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 10:24pm
Man was that disturbing.
Why oh why would he choose to cycle with her?
Why put her in the front??
She must look like a freakin samsquamch (sasquatch) all nekkid like.
how hirsuit
was feeling nostalgic
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 10:52pm
eew, even it was a man it would still be disgusting, imagine the SMELL!!!!!Dead
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 11:29pm
I couldn't garnish the guts to even open this thread until now - just because of the title.
Then I watched SOC's contribution...I simply cannot decide to laugh or puke; I'm thinkin' if I do one, then the other will immediately interrupt. The thought of 'gigglespew' and where it will land is simply unappealing.

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 11:33pm
Originally posted by shadow shadow wrote:

Man was that disturbing.
Why oh why would he choose to cycle with her?
Why put her in the front??
She must look like a freakin samsquamch (sasquatch) all nekkid like.
how hirsuit
LOL (I simply cannot comment!!!)LOL
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Chet Desmond View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chet Desmond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 3:54am
Jesus.  My eyes.  I just saw that and had to come here and make sure people know about this.
Wild Starchild View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 5:59am
See, it's stupid sh*t like this that makes me wonder WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN BOARD ROOMS THESE DAYS!!!! I've seen and heard bad ideas before, but then SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE had to sign off on it and OK the project. To think that people would actually pay MILLIONS of dollars to make an ad like that, just leaves me shaking my head, especially when you are trying to make your company look like a better choice for the consumer.

QUESTION: Does that ad make ANYONE OF YOU want to buy their service???

I couldn't even listen to her pitch, even now I couldn't even tell you what the ad was trying to say. All I can do is think about how much I'd have loved to reach up with both hands and rip that sh*t right out of her body!!!

It also reminds me of this roadie we had once who had this UN-GODLY FUNK emanating from his pitts!! Another bandmate had an older model Volvo with no AC, and this guy, FRED THE GRODY ROADIE, would call shotgun, and jump in the front seat!!! OMG, with the windows down, it made the backseat smell like a horse's ass!!! We finally told him he was gonna have to wash his ass or we were gonna start leaving him at the f**king house!!!
AW DAMN!!!! Wild Shot the friggin TV again!!!
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 6:05am
Speaking of boardrooms, I hope this ad company's CEO never needs a f**king bailout!!! I'd say, let'em burn!!!

I'm glad the Apprentice is coming back on. I know a lot of you hate that show, BUT it DOES give you a good insite to how these kinds of ideas are formulated and how the conception, and production process works. You see all the fighting and arguing, and then you see how the higher ups respond to certain things. Should be good this season. It starts Sunday night. I have the DVR set to STUN!!!
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 6:06am
OMG!!!   I saw this commercial, IN HD!!!!!, during Jay Leno tonight.

I wanted to scream.  So foul.   Then I wanted to take a weed whacker to her arms.

Then I wanted to bludgeon the guy over the head for being a pussy and just sitting there and letting the nasty hair hit him in the face.

I'd be like: "BITCH, you better shave dem pitts!" 

And no, I wouldn't buy their phone.   What the fuckity fuck does this have to do with cell phones???
gail View Drop Down
Never Posted
Never Posted
Account Deleted

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 6:42am
   Thank you for posting this one!!  It should be called "Truth in Advertising" because it is obvious that somebody has lost his mind and nobody can be accused of a cover-up.
    Outrageously disgusting without any connection to what they're hawking....unless you want to call a loss of sales "connecting".Dead
ToxicShock View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToxicShock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 7:54pm
Wow, the ignorance and sexism in this thread is just amazing.
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 8:04pm
HUH???   WHAAA?

ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

"Ignorance and Sexism"?   That's not what comes to mind when I see this ad.

I see STUPIDITY out of the fuckwipes who would create something like this---and the equally stupid executives who gave this the green light.

And who can forget the nasty, foul bitch with with shag carpet under her arms!!

BLEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild Starchild Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by ToxicShock ToxicShock wrote:

Wow, the ignorance and sexism in this thread is just amazing.

NO!!! FUCK THAT!!!! Don't just do a drive by, explain that comment!!! It's FINE and dandy if you want to disagree with our thoughts, but  at least explain how we are ignorant, and sexist. I don't give a shit is it was a guy, armpit hair like that is disgusting, and it makes people sick to their stomachs.

Let's see a show of hands here; If that were a guy, would it make you less appalled, or would the two foot armpit hair slapping someone in the face be better??

We'll see what they say, so FUCK that sexist comment!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic