Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

"Bloody" Titan Peeler { Ouch !! )

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QuestForComedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Bloody" Titan Peeler { Ouch !! )
    Posted: 15 Feb 2009 at 8:43pm
Angry  did anyone see this commercial? it shows these hands using this potatoe peeler shaving at high speeds with fingertips close by. they show how it cuts so easily, but doesn't that scare you? how sharp is the blade? and what if I clip off 1/2 inch off my index finger? did you see how fast these geeks were shredding all these vegetables? nobody peels food that fast, cause if they did, there would be blood all over the cutting board.Shocked

hmm, I wonder how many takes it took to produce this commercial. I would guess they had a first aid kit and maybe a finger turnakit (did i spell that right?)Sleepy
Sponsored Links

HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2009 at 8:49pm

Tourniquet.

Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
QuestForComedy View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QuestForComedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2009 at 8:54pm
reason i can't spell tourniquet is because I have never accidently or intensionally sliced a vital body part from a 19.99 product i bought from billy mays.
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2009 at 8:59pm
Or gotten your girl scout first aid badge.

Approve
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QuestForComedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2009 at 9:06pm

Maybe this will be the next horror movie sequel ?  "Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes" Part Two? where the Giant Titan Peeler army and the Killer Tomatoes have that climatic good vs evil battle in the end? I wonder who would win.

HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2009 at 9:16pm
The Brave Little Toaster would have to get in there, somehow.

FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2009 at 9:36pm
Originally posted by HollyRock HollyRock wrote:

Approve

OMG, you're right, Holly!  That's where I learned to spell it from!
TheNilvarg View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheNilvarg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2009 at 12:32am

Approve

Or served in the US Military.
belc0011 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote belc0011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2009 at 12:35am
Originally posted by FaithSF FaithSF wrote:

Approve

That's where you guys learned how to spell it?  My goodness, I never realized how morbid and violent girl scouts is!
Bring me the head of a pig, and a goblet of something cool and refreshing
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2009 at 12:50am
Originally posted by belc0011 belc0011 wrote:

Originally posted by FaithSF FaithSF wrote:

Approve

That's where you guys learned how to spell it?  My goodness, I never realized how morbid and violent girl scouts is!

Well, you did have to learn how to (hypothetically) stanch the flow of blood in order to get the badge!  And you also had to show them you could make a bandage (not hypothetically).  We had to bandage each other's arms, although I seem to recall having to make a sling as well. 
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QuestForComedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2009 at 2:02am
how did a post about a deadly potatoe slicer become a topic about how to spell turnakit?
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2009 at 2:26am
Originally posted by QuestForComedy QuestForComedy wrote:

how did a post about a deadly potatoe slicer become a topic about how to spell turnakit?

Because in your first post, you wrote:

hmm, I wonder how many takes it took to produce this commercial. I would guess they had a first aid kit and maybe a finger turnakit (did i spell that right?)

So, Holly told you how to spell it.  It went from there (btw, you're still spelling it the same way).
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QuestForComedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2009 at 2:31am

is that Holly's actual cartoon picture? how do I get a cartoon pic of myself? I cant even get my own thumbnail  of me cause I cant shrink my pic to 25K or MB,,( in time I will figure something out { i look like abe lincoln }lol

now getting back to turnaquetts, can i buy one at wal-mart in case I cut myself with one of those 9.99 wonder knives that can cut right thru a banana?
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2009 at 2:43am

is that Holly's actual cartoon picture? how do I get a cartoon pic of myself? I cant even get my own thumbnail  of me cause I cant shrink my pic to 25K or MB,,( in time I will figure something out { i look like abe lincoln }lol

I know; I want one, too.

now getting back to turnaquetts, can i buy one at wal-mart in case I cut myself with one of those 9.99 wonder knives that can cut right thru a banana?

I dunno; are you planning on cutting through your banana?  Wink
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QuestForComedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2009 at 2:51am
Faith, how do I cut and paste a response like that? is there a trick to this? i do have to push a button? let me know. I want to respond to remarks time to time using the rectangular border. help me out , thanks.
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2009 at 3:01am
Quest, at the top of each post, all the way to the right, is a button for "Quote."  If you hit that, it will open a new post box, with that particular post inside codes.  After you see it say /quote (and the end bracket), you can post your remarks.

It gets a little more difficult when you try to break up the quote into several different ones.  Try it once, and you'll see what I mean.  We can go from there. Smile
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QuestForComedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2009 at 3:13am

It gets a little more difficult when you try to break up the quote into several different ones.  Try it once, and you'll see what I mean.  We can go from there. Smile
[/QUOTE]

thanks, and my name is Lou! as in Big Louie!! {but im not a chicago thug like that dude wearing that suit from Mens Wearhouse}}
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic