Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What was the last thing you ate?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 51>
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2009 at 7:10pm
Regular nachos and cheese, with a mango-strawberry Fruitista Freeze from Taco Bell.
Mankind is divided into two classes: those who earn their living by the sweat of their brow, and those who sell them handkerchiefs, cold drinks, and electric fans.
Sponsored Links

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2009 at 9:03pm
Wasa crackers with a tomato and chipolte rondele spread.

With the way I'm typing, need I mention the glass of chardonnay?
The artist formerly known as Madawee

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2009 at 12:24am
...whatever it was, I've one thing to say..."tastes like chicken!"
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Glitch View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glitch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2009 at 12:37am
Speaking of chicken...

Original Shake-n-Bake chicken, with a side of Rice-a-Roni fried rice. (A San Francisco treat.)
Mankind is divided into two classes: those who earn their living by the sweat of their brow, and those who sell them handkerchiefs, cold drinks, and electric fans.
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2009 at 3:47am
A valium.
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2009 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by FaithSF FaithSF wrote:

A valium.

LOLLOLLOL Whether it's true or not, just reading "A valium" cracked me up.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2009 at 2:40pm

A valium.

I tried one of those once.  Holy sh*t!  I slept for 14 hours!  Never again.

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2009 at 2:48pm
I went to Papa John's Pizza last night.  Papa John's is a pizza-carnival sort of place geared towards kids and teens.  A lot of people have overdone birthday parties for their children there.  I was there for a 4 y/o's party.  There were kids and teens everywhere.  It was quite awful.

But I ate like a pig.  Pizza (plain and cheeseburger-flavored), lasagne, spaghetti, lettuce, and a lot of what people call ice cream, but I think was actually "frozen dessert".

Never again.

PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2009 at 2:57pm
...something that didn't get off the plate before I spotted it...(and this time it didn't "taste like chicken"...) 
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2009 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

A valium.

LOLLOLLOL Whether it's true or not, just reading "A valium" cracked me up.

It was meant to, Madawee!  Thank you!!! Hug
Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2009 at 9:46pm
Double Stuf Chocolate Creme Oreos.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2009 at 10:11pm

Little Susie Boston Creme Cake.

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2009 at 11:37pm
Hoo boy! Let's see, Caesar salad (sucked but that's ok) some eggplant appetizer (grilled eggplant, garlic, basil, and fresh mozzarella drizzled with olive oil) chicken francese over pasta, a couple of breadsticks, steame broccoli and a crudite platter.

Moochamoocha View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moochamoocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2009 at 6:37pm
Corn Pops. Thumbs%20Up
Angry McPisseron View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly AngryMcPisseron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angry McPisseron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2009 at 9:33pm
A "bole" of Lucky Charms.

Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2009 at 9:37pm
2 pieces of fish from the "stop & rob gas station/ deli."
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2009 at 11:00pm
Had some "Mr. Z" beef jerky a little while ago.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2009 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

I went to Papa John's Pizza last night.  Papa John's is a pizza-carnival sort of place geared towards kids and teens.  A lot of people have overdone birthday parties for their children there.  I was there for a 4 y/o's party.  There were kids and teens everywhere.  It was quite awful.

But I ate like a pig.  Pizza (plain and cheeseburger-flavored), lasagne, spaghetti, lettuce, and a lot of what people call ice cream, but I think was actually "frozen dessert".

Never again.

Hmmmph..... the Papa John's Pizza places around here are all just take-out stores that are part of a large chain.

No dining rooms or other types of food.

Is this the same Papa John's?

http://www.papajohns.com/index.shtm

We have a buffet place around here sort of like that called CiCi's.

All you can eat pizza, pasta, salad, cheese bread & dessert (apple cinnamon pizza & brownies) for $4.99.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2009 at 11:43pm

A good chunk of the garden...

Hootman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hootman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2009 at 12:41am
Bang Bang shrimp from Bonefish Grill.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2009 at 2:35pm
Yo!

With brown sugar and honey and some kind of butter that refuses to melt, and a can of Vienna Sausages with Hot Sauce.
And Black Coffee.
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2009 at 6:21pm
pasta and a homemade humungous meatball. I forgot to sprinkle parmesean cheese on it before I left for work, but since my fork was making aprks anyway (and it was PLASTIC!) I don't think it mattered.

Hezadancer View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hezadancer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2009 at 6:39pm
Still eating....a grilled cheese sandwich on italian bread, some chips, and diced pears, before I head up to school to take my first financial accounting exam.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2009 at 1:26pm
HeartValentine's morning in the wilderness, I paid a visit to The King, at the crack of dawn. Picked up some bacon, egg, and feese (fake cheese) wraps, along with some feese-stuffed tater tots. This stuff actually sits very nicely on the stomach. We opened up MissyD's store and had some close, quiet moments. With fresh coffee.  
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2009 at 1:48pm
Chinese food last night, and I'm about to have some cereal and coffee this morning. (um, the coffee isn't going ON the cereal, but then, you knew that)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 51>
  Share Topic