Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What was the last thing you ate?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 48495051>
Author
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2015 at 9:54pm
Oh and it will be a 16 ounce new york strip
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 12:25am
Just finished 1/2 of an "All American Grinder" sandwich from Walmart.

Like this one...

But I had Multi grain Pringles with mine.

Good sammich!!!!

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Papa Lazarou View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 3:11am
Sounds good.

Ate my chicken, finally, and supplemented it with two brown sugar cinnamon poptarts and some Lays. Not bad, and helped hit my macros.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 2015 at 1:06pm
Never had my steak last night. We were waiting on a delivery which never showed up until almost 8:00. Had leftover spinach and cheese ravioli in pesto, a chicken leg and some peas and carrots. And spinach. At 9:00 PM.

Darthhillbilly View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2015 at 1:09am
Bone-in strip steak, marinated 6 hours in worcestershire and Weber's Chicago Steak seasoning, grilled medium. Roasted garlic parmesan white potatoes, and grilled honey glazed carrots.

Gettin' a laser in the mouth tomorrow, needed to sink my teefs in some meat!

"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2015 at 1:13am
Home-made lemon pepper chicken salad with large variety of veggies, topped with a home-made habanero blue cheese dressing, chased with a 40 ounce Bud Dry.
I'm feeling pretty good about now...
X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2015 at 1:24am
Fideo pasta with ground turkey meat sauce.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender

C'mon, man!
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2015 at 1:31am
^Ya on a 'health kick' there, ol'mule?Confused In a way, it *sounds* tasty, but then again, it also sounds like all that was missing was the cardboard...Wink
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2015 at 2:06am
Ground turkey is pretty passable for ground beef in stuff like pasta sauces if you get the stuff in the tray, and not the stuff in the tube. I've been using it for everything from pasta, enchiladas, meatloaf, you name it. Everything except a hamburger.

LOL
"It's never too late to choose life...instead of the internet. Just drop the mouse." - Darwin Watterson
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2015 at 2:13am
I picked up a quarter lb. frozen ground turkey patty at the $ Tree this afternoon just to have a little meat to add to what would have otherwise been a meatless sauce. Gave it a little more substance & made it more filling.

C'mon, man!
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2015 at 3:06am
Noticed some sings of immune system devilry when I woke up this morning, so I'm calling off the cut for the rest of the week and eating at/above maintenance for the rest of the week. Better a week of over-eating that getting totally thrown off my plans and gymtime for several weeks while sick.

So, to-day was pretty treat-y. Got a large order of fries with my protein-rific McDonald's sandwich, had a home-made sandwich of turkey and cheese on honey-wheat bread when I woke up, and our German friend/my teacher almost every semester finally came back from holiday, and included in the spoils was two boxes of Kinder chocolate, one box of which has already been devoured.

Thinking I'll continue the spoiling with a footlong tuna from subway; Subways not too calorie-dense, but I usually avoid it on a cut since it's harder to micro-manage.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2015 at 4:04am
Two 4 cheese stuffed cheeseburgers w\mayo, fried egg and tomato for breakfast this morning. A bowl of squash filled ravioli w\ a cream cheese and tomato based sauce for a late lunch. Frying the best meat known to man right now. Yup. You guessed it. Bacon. For BLT's. I love plain old BLT's. Washing down the BLT's with some decent vodka. Tongue
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2015 at 4:47am
I prefer an indecent vodka, myself.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2015 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Papa Lazarou Papa Lazarou wrote:

I prefer an indecent vodka, myself.

! I wasn't ready for that and it gave me a good chuckle!

Anyway, a teaspoon of crunchy peanut butter.

Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2015 at 1:50am
A generic vicodin.

Ouch
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2015 at 2:56am
Damn I'm hungry! Gotta eat something!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Ad Exec
Ad Exec
Formerly Codtaro

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Papa Lazarou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2015 at 3:13am
Well, before leaving the gym, I had no protein powder (It arrived right before I left, haha), so in lieu of that, I munched on 3 servings of chicken tenderloins. Moist and yummy as hell.

Now it's a Chobani flip. The Key Lime one.
Banana!
BANANA!!
BANANA!!!
BANANA!!
Banana!
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2015 at 3:21am
Coupla slices of ham & muenster cheese with lettuce, pickles & mustard on a whole wheat bagel.

Multi grain sc&o Pringles on the side.

C'mon, man!
Ad nauseous View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ad nauseous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jul 2015 at 3:33am
Marie Calendar's chicken pot pie @#$%& I've got the hiccups!
One good thing about TV-you could always turn it off
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darthhillbilly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2015 at 10:22pm
Crawdads, and liked em.
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 2:08am
Hot menudo with hot buttered corn tortillas, along with a side of sweet potato triscuits and tzatziki sauce.
Yea, I'll probably puke any time now.
Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 2:32am

Made a buncha mini-meatloafs today. Good stuff, but I'll probably be making another kind of mini-meatloaf in the AM.

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 3:11am
Made up a package of this stuff...

Mixed in about 1/3 lb shredded baked chicken meat & a small can of peas.

Made a can of these to go with...

Only ate about 3, so I've got breakfast for a few days. Thumbs Up

C'mon, man!
i8acannibal View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote i8acannibal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 3:16am
It's leftover day. Had a chinese sausage in a roll w/sauteed peppers and onions. Also had a BLT with a fried egg on a blueberry bagel.
Say something clever here...

No, I'm too lazy. Imagine it yourself.
Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2015 at 3:20am
I have never heard of Chinese sausage.

Didn't know they made sausage.

I'd almost be afraid to find out what's in one..... Ermm

C'mon, man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 48495051>
  Share Topic