Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Internet Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Meet Thin Women!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meet Thin Women!
    Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 7:27pm
I am shocked and disgusted at this cheap ad -
and I found it at the bottom of THIS website!

Note to self: Get text-only ads!
Sponsored Links

ForumAdmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 7:28pm
And just when I thought it couldn't get worse!!!!!

On this page!
HollyRock View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 7:49pm
Shocked That guy looks like he's about 14!
ForumAdmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Forum Administrator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ForumAdmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2008 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by ForumAdmin ForumAdmin wrote:

Note to self: Get text-only ads!

Ah. That's better.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2008 at 2:14am
What's the chance of any Russian bride ads here, ForumAdmin.
Big%20smile
kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 12:41am
Those chicks are appeal-
I'm sorry. I couldn't get through that sentence.
madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 2:39am
Originally posted by kat kat wrote:

Those chicks are appeal-
I'm sorry. I couldn't get through that sentence.

And what's wrong with them? I would assume Russian women shave..........I guess.Unhappy
A Mach3 razor and a 4 pack of double rolled toilet paper, who needs money? Tongue
kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 4:34pm

idk.

nothing's wrong with them per se?

i have been friends with a couple russian girls who were very pretty, but maybe they waxed regularly.

i know a couple of bosnian girls too and they're total stunners. i wish i was eastern european.

i'm happy with my sicilianism though. and although lots of people make lame "lesbian" jokes i like being lebanese too.
Tiz View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 7:07pm

i'm happy with my sicilianism though. and although lots of people make lame "lesbian" jokes i like being lebanese too.

I had a sicilian pizza the other night, it tasted pretty good. Tongue
Skippy View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Formerly Skibibbles

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2008 at 11:51pm
What about all of those lame "Meet Single Women in your town" banners that show a small pic with their age and the name of your town. I live in a tiny village of about 120, and I never met any of them.
FootballFreak View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FootballFreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:22am
or the "Find someone to f*ck in your area tonight"
kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:42am
Originally posted by Tiz Tiz wrote:

I had a sicilian pizza the other night, it tasted pretty good. Tongue
I googled "Lebanese girls", "Italian girls", and "Macedonian girls" to see what people thought, and I found this:
"yes Lebanese Wmen are really hot, but unfortunately real air heads, meaning that they concentrate more on the outside and forget about developing the inside.  How sad.... "
We are not!! Kim Kardashian is ARMENIAN, not Lebanese! And you're the one who spelled 'women' wrong, so...
I also found this:
"Italian girls are typically sweet and non-threatening. They're not as cool as Spanish chicks, but they're up there. If you happen to meet a mean one, we don't advise pulling her hair or slapping her. She's a future Italian mother and they are hardcore women. If you think you can take her, be prepared to run like hell. She's Catholic which means her parents don't believe in birth control which means she has eight brothers ready to hunt you down. She also has a lot of uncles and cousins and the closer her family lives to Sicily, the more likely they are to be mafia. "
..okay, this is all pretty true. Spanish chicks are cooler than me. I met one and she was redonkulously awesome. And although I'm an atheist my whole family is Catholic, and it's huge. And my uncle is a cop, and yes I will kick your ass any day of the week if I have to.
CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:50am
Gee, I'm German, Scottish, and English, Kat.  What do "they" say about me???Wink

People come with all different kinds of personalities, no matter where their ancestors came from.

CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:51am
Oh, I'm a Libra, too.  Don't forget to add that in.Wink

kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2008 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by MrsHill MrsHill wrote:

Gee, I'm German, Scottish, and English, Kat.  What do "they" say about me???Wink

People come with all different kinds of personalities, no matter where their ancestors came from.
Well, I can tell already that you probably only have three skin colors: normal, sunburned, and OMG WTF OW OW OW OW IM GONNA DIE FROM THIS SUNBURN
LOL

Anyway.
"German girls are as humorless as their male counterparts, so if you make a sarcastic comment or a joke you'll be the only one laughing. You won't even squeeze a polite smile out of her. What you will squeeze is an awkward silence or a request to explain why you're laughing. There's a lot lost if you have to explain why something is funny.

Then there's the rudeness factor. Somehow an entire culture of parents neglected to teach their daughters how to be polite. We've held many doors open for German girls without a thank you or even a smile; most girls didn't acknowledge that we were holding the door. Yeah, bitch, I have a door in my hand because it's fun."

"Let's just say Scottish women aren't quite like, say, Venezualan women--ya know, cold weather, fried food and all. Really, I'm just joking though, I was able to find many good looking women around Edinburgh "

English girls, I couldn't really find anything on.
Like Americans with funny slang and cute accents, I suppose. Let's not forget Bangers and Mash either.

The funny thing about me is that I get pretty dark in the summer, so much so that when I tell people what I am for whatever reason, they say they can see that, cuz of my complexion.
But the rest of the year, like right now, I'm uber pale. Everyone at school calls me Snow White cuz I have black hair and red lips. But I've never gotten one sunburn in my whole life.
CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:12am

Well, I can tell already that you probably only have three skin colors: normal, sunburned, and OMG WTF OW OW OW OW IM GONNA DIE FROM THIS SUNBURN
LOL

I do have a light complexion, but my back is the only part of me that burns - and it will only burn one time each season.  In fact, my face and arms are already tan from the nice weather.  No burning.

Anyway.
"German girls are as humorless as their male counterparts, so if you make a sarcastic comment or a joke you'll be the only one laughing. You won't even squeeze a polite smile out of her. What you will squeeze is an awkward silence or a request to explain why you're laughing. There's a lot lost if you have to explain why something is funny.

Nah.  In fact, my telling you my "nationalities" was a bit of a joke.  You didn't get it.  The only things I don't find humor in is catagorizing groups of people.  In my opinion, it's a bit immature.

Then there's the rudeness factor. Somehow an entire culture of parents neglected to teach their daughters how to be polite. We've held many doors open for German girls without a thank you or even a smile; most girls didn't acknowledge that we were holding the door. Yeah, bitch, I have a door in my hand because it's fun."

Oh, not me.  Although I'm part German, I was raised with manners.  My people are also from the South.  Bad manners = punishment in my family.  We say please, thank you, may I, and we hold open doors, help the elders, etc.  My son, especially, is Mr. Polite.

"Let's just say Scottish women aren't quite like, say, Venezualan women--ya know, cold weather, fried food and all. Really, I'm just joking though, I was able to find many good looking women around Edinburgh "

I really thought you would find something about my being "thrifty" or "cheap".  I'm disappointed.  (Scots are supposedly tight-fisted with money, so they say.)

Like Americans with funny slang and cute accents, I suppose. Let's not forget Bangers and Mash either.

We'll have to ask Jimmy about English women.

The funny thing about me is that I get pretty dark in the summer, so much so that when I tell people what I am for whatever reason, they say they can see that, cuz of my complexion.
But the rest of the year, like right now, I'm uber pale. Everyone at school calls me Snow White cuz I have black hair and red lips. But I've never gotten one sunburn in my whole life.

kat View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:38am

LOL

I do have a light complexion, but my back is the only part of me that burns - and it will only burn one time each season.  In fact, my face and arms are already tan from the nice weather.  No burning.

Anyway.

Nah.  In fact, my telling you my "nationalities" was a bit of a joke.  You didn't get it.  The only things I don't find humor in is catagorizing groups of people.  In my opinion, it's a bit immature.

Oh, not me.  Although I'm part German, I was raised with manners.  My people are also from the South.  Bad manners = punishment in my family.  We say please, thank you, may I, and we hold open doors, help the elders, etc.  My son, especially, is Mr. Polite.

I really thought you would find something about my being "thrifty" or "cheap".  I'm disappointed.  (Scots are supposedly tight-fisted with money, so they say.)

We'll have to ask Jimmy about English women.

None of that stuff was me, BTW. The really nasty stuff about German girls was from www.americangirlsareeasy.com which was thoroughly offensive and asinine, IMHO.
JimA View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2008 at 9:25am
It all sound like a Rolling Stones song. Evil%20Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic