Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Television / Streaming Ads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dulcolax

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Illustrious Video Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HollyRock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dulcolax
    Posted: 22 Jan 2009 at 7:29pm
"When it's hard, or even hurts, to go to the bathroom...."

Dead
Let's try not to be boring, mkay?
Sponsored Links

msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2009 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by HollyRock HollyRock wrote:

"When it's hard, or even hurts, to go to the bathroom...."

Dead

I agree - DOUBLE DeadDead
The artist formerly known as Madawee

Yutolia View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yutolia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2009 at 8:25pm
LOLDeadLOLDeadLOL
"Xbox Live is an online homophobia club for pre-teen Tourette’s sufferers." - Brockway, Cracked.com
PaWolf View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
Hoary Ol' Chestnut... doncha know....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PaWolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2009 at 10:52pm

"Times are Hard & Tight", so it seems - people seem to be starting nothing more than crappy topics...

X               <sig.nature>
"What we do for ourselves dies with us, What we do for others is and remains immortal." - Albert Pike
CatWoman View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CatWoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2009 at 10:58pm
Dulcolax?  That sh*t is good!Wink

dp7 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dp7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2009 at 12:47am
Pardon me if I am referencing the wrong commercial, but is this the one showing a cartoon woman comfortably snuggling and moving her legs and body while laying in a hammock as if she is high on sugar, caffeine and life?  I just think is funny they show someone in such harsh contrast to someone sitting on a toilet, straining and needing Dulcolax in the first place!  LOL
Big Momma View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
I donated.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big Momma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2009 at 2:01am
That's the one!! She looks as if she's just pushed a doogie out the size of an anaconda!!!
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!Dead
Dr.Roo View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr.Roo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2009 at 5:12am
Theres the cartoon version, and one with actual people; that'll look good in your portfolio of acting jobs....."Say, you look familiar, I'd recognize that 'I just took a big creamy steamy dump' look of contentment anywhere."  Pinch
Ack!
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2009 at 8:21am
You don't need a brand name.  Go to Costco or the neighborhood drug store and just get stool softener.  I think it's pretty cheap, and it works the same way.
regulus View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote regulus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2009 at 1:01pm
Whenever they run this ad around these parts YOU CAN BET YOUR HOUSE they will show an ad for either Flomax or Detrol afterwards.Angry
Poiuyt Power!!!
msmadz View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
8+ years on CIH

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msmadz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2009 at 1:48pm
There's one with the lady on the plane (aisle seat) and some huge guy trying to squeeze past her:  "Someitmes life can be HARD" UGH. Dead
The artist formerly known as Madawee

N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2009 at 10:15pm
UGH!!   I hate bad puns in poop/pee medicine commercials.    It's like that "Your son Rip is on line Toot" commercial, that was making fun of itself.    LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
athomas917 View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote athomas917 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2009 at 11:27pm
Wen we were kids, we would call this Dookie-LaxTongue
FaithSF View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary
I donated!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FaithSF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2009 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by Madawee Madawee wrote:

There's one with the lady on the plane (aisle seat) and some huge guy trying to squeeze past her:  "Someitmes life can be HARD" UGH. Dead

Off-topic:  Do you remember when it was actually possible for you to stay seated and there was (admittedly, barely) room for your seatmate to pass you to sit down?  Those were the days!
Dr.Roo View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dr.Roo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2009 at 2:49am
Originally posted by N-Dizzle N-Dizzle wrote:

UGH!!     It's like that "Your son Rip is on line Toot" commercial, that was making fun of itself.    LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

I'd squirm every time that ran, friggin gross!  Dead
smittykins View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smittykins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2009 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by dp7 dp7 wrote:

Pardon me if I am referencing the wrong commercial, but is this the one showing a cartoon woman comfortably snuggling and moving her legs and body while laying in a hammock as if she is high on sugar, caffeine and life?  I just think is funny they show someone in such harsh contrast to someone sitting on a toilet, straining and needing Dulcolax in the first place!  LOL

There's also the one where the cartoon woman is being tossed in the air on a blanket.  If anyone ever did that to me, I'd sh*t myself, alright. Dead
N-Dizzle View Drop Down
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote N-Dizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2009 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by smittykins smittykins wrote:

Originally posted by dp7 dp7 wrote:

There's also the one where the cartoon woman is being tossed in the air on a blanket.  If anyone ever did that to me, I'd sh*t myself, alright. Dead

I remember that.   How I'd hate to be standing under the person on the blanket that just took the damn stool softener. LOLLOLLOL

What a stupid commercial that was!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
70s80s View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70s80s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2009 at 12:20am
Ads like these often show up when I'm trying of have a meal. Dead
"Cottage cheese is not a 'feminine product'!"
ThreadKiller View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThreadKiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2009 at 12:47am
After this classic, none of these other "making life easier" commercials quite measures up. (Watch the background carefully!)

Hundreds of threads killed.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic