Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Miscellaneous :: Off-Topic
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I knew 2022 was going to be a LOT of Celeb deaths!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I knew 2022 was going to be a LOT of Celeb deaths!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I knew 2022 was going to be a LOT of Celeb deaths!
    Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 12:03pm
Betty White died on New Year's Eve 2021, and I knew 2022 was going to be a LOT of Celebrity deaths. Natalie Cole died on New Year's Eve 2015 and 2016 had a LOT of Celebrity deaths, many unexpected. 2022 had/has a LOT of Celebrity deaths, many unexpected.  A Celebrity dying on New Year's Eve is an indicator that the following year will be full of Celebrity deaths, many unexpected. 2016 and 2022 both had lots of Celebrity deaths, many unexpected.
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Sponsored Links

Thor View Drop Down
Revolutionary
Revolutionary

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 3:44pm

Betty White died almost a year ago?? Holy sh*t. 😟

Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2022 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Thor Thor wrote:

Betty White died almost a year ago?? Holy sh*t. 😟

Yep, surprised me too!Shocked

My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

MrTim View Drop Down
Ad Exec
Ad Exec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrTim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2022 at 6:01am
I bet she was surprised, too... 
radioandnascarfan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote radioandnascarfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 2022 at 10:00pm
One famous celebrity that wasn't mentioned on here was Leslie Jordan, the flamboyaunt southerner from Will and Grace who became popular on social media during the height of Covid.

It seems like it's been a tough year and a half if you were a famous comic in the 80's, 90's and early 2000's. Norm, Saget, Louie Anderson, Gilbert, Judy, Tenuda, and Gallagher. 

Me personally, It's now been over a year since my grandma passed and I can't believe that either.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic