Please help the CIH Forums by disabling AdBlock Plus on this page.
Forum Home Forum Home :: Commercials You Hate! :: Repeat Offenders
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lume Commercial

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Commercial Hater
Commercial Hater

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ilovewings1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lume Commercial
    Posted: 05 Nov 2022 at 1:21pm

I thought Liberty Mutual Insurance was the worst commercial on the air- not only is it ridiculous, but these commercials run every five minutes on every channel.  But the Lume Deodorant Commercial has Liberty Mutual beat by miles.

That horrible woman screaming about crotch stink- OMG- I have to turn it off-  cannot stand to watch it-- she has ascribed a number to crotch smell- there is also one of their commercials where a so-called doctor is standing behind a woman sniffing her butt!!  It is such an insulting and horrible commercial I can't believe it is still running-- and often!!!  She is a crotch-sniffing stupid biotch!!!!
Sponsored Links

Jimbo View Drop Down
Honor Roll
Honor Roll

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jimbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2022 at 1:57pm
Someone needs to tell the Lume lardass about bathing and personal hygiene.

Come on honey,
Wash that thing.
Wash that thing
till it smells like spring.

...the ads take aim and lay their claim to the heart and the soul of the spender
Jackson Browne - The Pretender

C'mon, man!
Joe Biden - 46th President of the United States
Donathan View Drop Down
Junior Executive
Junior Executive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2022 at 4:13pm
What lazy, idiotic, and nasty woman doesn't just put good old soap and water in her vulva and wash it? 🤢😒🙄
My name is Donathan, pronounced the same way you pronounce Jonathan, except with a D.😀 Hitting on a Lesbian who speaks to you and about you like trash means you're REALLY desperate! 😀

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic